Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question on lightsaber not turning on/off easily  (Read 686 times)
Zarnof
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 14, 2018, 08:10:13 PM »

Hi guys, this is technically my first post!

I bought my first saber ever this week, a Specter I bought to go with my daughter and my costumes. It looks amazing, I love it and couldn't be happier with the saber! Just beautiful.

Pretty much all I've done with it is swing it around in the air to listen to the satisfying hum and whir. I had to charge the batteries today, which I did without incident, and I tried to be very careful with only taking the battery pack out some of the way and not putting much strain on the wires.

After the batteries charged and I put them back in, the lightsaber is being sluggish with the on/off button. When I depress it, it doesn't necessarily come on right away, and I need to keep my thumb on it, or press it multiple times, to get anything to happen. Same thing with turning it off for after I get it on. I typically need to hold the button down for like a minute to get anything to happen, or try hitting the button a bunch of times for it to turn off.

Any advice on what's wrong, and what I can do to fix it, if anything? Thanks guys, pleasure to be on the forum and in the community! Look forward to many other sabers for me and my daughter in the future!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »

Contact Customer service to get it fixed while under warranty.

info@ultrasabers.com

What it sounds like you have is either a bad switch or a loose or frayed wire in there that's not contacting right. If you disassemble the saber and try to find it yourself, you'll void your warranty, so it's best to have them do it.

Zarnof
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 10:59:16 PM »

10-4, will do. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: