Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Final Phase of Ancient Saber “Battery Pack”  (Read 4981 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

Sorry about the prophesy bud. Am really, really looking forward the seeing more of this project. Hope you can get ALL of your projects lined out!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2018, 02:50:37 PM »

Sorry about the prophesy bud. Am really, really looking forward the seeing more of this project. Hope you can get ALL of your projects lined out!

Me too. I really want to see what this will look like once it is completed.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2018, 11:53:07 PM »

Well, it'll give me an opportunity to focus a little more on the helmet / mask project instead.  Really am only barebones on that though, all sorts of pieces parts I need for that which I don't have - will have to hunt around.

Once again though, IF I were tech-savvy whatsoever, I know what I WANT to do, but I just flat-out do not have the skill to do it.  First off it would have a voice modulator in the mask, but...typically voice modulators are kinda quiet, so people that hear you hear more of your actual voice than what's coming out of the speaker - so in a perfect world I would know how to wire up some serious speakers, which would be fitted into the actual helmet & pointed outward & cleverly disguised as part of the helmet (like the round designs around the ear areas we sometimes see on various Star Wars helmets). 

But alas...my skill in Electronics is like...MAYBE a 5 out of 100 lol

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1561

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2018, 05:04:34 PM »

Hi MaskofMany,

You could look at using a TieClip/Lavelier microphone like those TV presenters wear mounted in the helmet and connect it to a Voice changer then plug it into a Marshall MS-2 Micro Amp amplifier.

The MS-2 was designed for guitarists to carry round with them and the amplifier clips onto your belt. It should be a bit louder than the Voice changer kits and modules available. (Plus it is battery or mains operated and has connections to plug it into a bigger amp).

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2792

Grey Assassin

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »

Sorry to hear about your Prophecy, Many

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2018, 12:11:34 PM »

Hi MaskofMany,

You could look at using a TieClip/Lavelier microphone like those TV presenters wear mounted in the helmet and connect it to a Voice changer then plug it into a Marshall MS-2 Micro Amp amplifier.

The MS-2 was designed for guitarists to carry round with them and the amplifier clips onto your belt. It should be a bit louder than the Voice changer kits and modules available. (Plus it is battery or mains operated and has connections to plug it into a bigger amp).

I have an MS-2. That would be plenty loud. Do you play guitar For?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: