Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448669 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1305 on: March 03, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »

Thanks Logos, you might not have seen this one,I forgot how long I've been posting here now...I just checked the number of views of this topic and it's gone through 53,000!

And I didn't realize we think alike so much  Shocked
Yeah. I didn't come in until page 53.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1306 on: March 03, 2020, 07:29:27 PM »

Hi again Logos,

Sorry just got distracted by a family member phoning up - wouldn't stop talking.

Page 53 is still near enough half way through so you have been supporting me a decent length of time and you have helped provide ideas such as the modifications for the Beskar Breaker Shoto...so thanks.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1307 on: March 03, 2020, 07:31:13 PM »

Hi again Logos,

Sorry just got distracted by a family member phoning up - wouldn't stop talking.

Page 53 is still near enough half way through so you have been supporting me a decent length of time and you have helped provide ideas such as the modifications for the Beskar Breaker Shoto...so thanks.
Yep. I was bored, so I went to the beginning and went through the first 52 pages. It's bee interesting to view how your work has evolved.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1308 on: March 03, 2020, 07:45:56 PM »

Hi again,

I think I would scare myself if I were to review my first posts/models but I do now and then just to remind me how far I have come in relatively a short time. And I think I ought to give a thank you to Lord Rapine as it was he that helped encourage me to start the thread (and convince me to contact Ultra to get the OK).

Anyhoo, all this reminiscing has made me hungry so I'll just go get something to eat and I'll probably be back later!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1309 on: March 03, 2020, 07:58:29 PM »

Anyhoo, all this reminiscing has made me hungry so I'll just go get something to eat and I'll probably be back later!
Tacos. It's Tuesday.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1310 on: March 04, 2020, 01:02:01 PM »

Tacos. It's Tuesday.

Every day is Taco day

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1311 on: March 04, 2020, 01:27:03 PM »

Every day is Taco day
Sometimes I like the way you think.

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1312 on: March 04, 2020, 02:13:24 PM »

Every day is Taco day

Reminds me. I should do Tacos for lunch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1313 on: March 04, 2020, 03:13:11 PM »

Sometimes I like the way you think.

Sometimes, I agree with you  Tongue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1314 on: March 06, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »

So...SO many GREAT looking hilts, FT!!

I have to say: you've continued to improve and your saber designs are ALWAYS a pleasure to look at!  CanNOT agree with Logos enough: THESE NEED TO BE MANUFACTURED  Smiley

Oh: and the rendering textures look superlative  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1315 on: March 06, 2020, 11:08:15 PM »

So...SO many GREAT looking hilts, FT!!

I have to say: you've continued to improve and your saber designs are ALWAYS a pleasure to look at!  CanNOT agree with Logos enough: THESE NEED TO BE MANUFACTURED  Smiley

Oh: and the rendering textures look superlative  Cheesy

Hi Dutch, hope you're doing well. Thanks for the kind words. You might be aware that for the past month I have been using an updated system, I am now rocking an I5 processor and have the latest (stable) version of Blender to play with! It meant I had to relearn a few techniques for the new software version but I now get much better quality graphics (no speckled images).

The new Blender also has "real-time editing" so I can model a hilt, apply textures then preview it all with one, two or three clicks of the mouse. I can also make a model and then edit the model in preview mode so if I built a box with a lid, I can move the lid and Blender automatically retextures the model as I move parts. I can even model a saber and have the glow effects on screen while I shape the saber so I know how it will look! I feel like a Sith with Unlimited Power!

But don't worry, I'll try and not let it affect me!
Thanks as always and hope you like what I have coming up. Point on it's way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1316 on: March 11, 2020, 02:03:32 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I guess I should post another design and this one is the second of the two rapier style hilts I have been working on and teasing you with. This one is in honour of Inigo Montoya and I built it as practice as I prepare to make a much more screen accurate version. I figured modelling all the struts in the handguard bell would be good practice. Anyhoo enough talk Tyeth, picture time...

I hope you like this test bed design, it still has a bit of a "Princess Bride" fantasy feel to it even if not an exact replica. But as mentioned I'm working on that...and I am branching out, I have started building droids and starfighters too! So you may see a few of those in future posts. Thanks for looking in on this saber.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1317 on: March 11, 2020, 02:33:15 PM »

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

What a beautiful saber for one to avenge his father's death, For! 

I have to say that I love all the gold that's been used in creation of the hilt, such fine and detailed craftsmanship my good man.

Points incoming

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1318 on: March 11, 2020, 02:55:23 PM »

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

What a beautiful saber for one to avenge his father's death, For! 

I have to say that I love all the gold that's been used in creation of the hilt, such fine and detailed craftsmanship my good man.

Points incoming

Thanks Infinit! As I say this was just a practice hilt to prepare me when I attempt building this one...(or as close as I can get to it  Grin )

But I did have fun modelling the handguard on my Montoya hilt...but it does require a lot of struts (and that is using functions to create virtual copies of parts to reduce file size!).

Thanks as always and accept a point back.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1319 on: March 11, 2020, 08:59:15 PM »

That is a beatiful hilt

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: