Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440524 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1665 on: July 11, 2020, 03:45:44 PM »

FT for simple room and board i offer my services as security to prevent further spys

As kind as that offer is, I'm not allowed to sub-let my man cave which is why I built my little robot "dROYd"! I have a small army of dROYds now to act as security. The added benefit is that droids aren't technically living beings - more like appliances - so I can have as many as I like without breaking my tenancy agreement.  Grin

You might consider adding security for your designs too!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1666 on: July 11, 2020, 03:52:09 PM »

Systems are encrypted, and while the visual look of my sabers maybe copied the internal designs remain very secure. Should the need arise Sir my security force and my lab are yours for the asking

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1667 on: July 11, 2020, 03:57:05 PM »

Systems are encrypted, and while the visual look of my sabers maybe copied the internal designs remain very secure. Should the need arise Sir my security force and my lab are yours for the asking

Good....very good!   < Heck I sounded like Palpatine just there. I think I better get back to my next project for Dutch.

Keep designing and keep safe!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1668 on: July 13, 2020, 01:13:15 PM »

Lovely again FT! I love the idea of fan-made ship designs!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1669 on: July 13, 2020, 01:16:04 PM »

The First TIE I ever produced..not great but I did improve on it as you will see further down the post...
This first image has OCTagonal wings. Was this an earlier concept?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1670 on: July 13, 2020, 05:48:04 PM »

This first image has OCTagonal wings. Was this an earlier concept?

Hello Logos, yes the TIE in the first image has octagonal wing panels, I was just trying to make it look different from the original TIE ship but 8 sided wings just didn't look right. I posted the image anyway to show part of my design/build process.
I think the later hexagonal wings work better and I added grills in the edge panels (around the perimeter) to give it some detail and the textured checker-board surface sets it off nicely.

Lovely again FT! I love the idea of fan-made ship designs!

Hello Psycho, I needed to practise building space craft so I could help out Lord_S_Gray with his fan-fic story - I built his new Star Destroyer you may have seen images of. The TIE and X-Wings that I built were perfect to test my skills on before tackling the Destroyer.
I will attempt to come up with some bespoke original designs but I still have 8 sabers in the pipeline to post at them same time.

Thanks to both of you and points "winging" their way to you.....And still no more guesses about the link between Harrison Ford and the background in my first TIE Fighter image? Roll Eyes

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1671 on: July 13, 2020, 11:37:16 PM »

Hello Psycho, I needed to practise building space craft so I could help out Lord_S_Gray with his fan-fic story - I built his new Star Destroyer you may have seen images of. The TIE and X-Wings that I built were perfect to test my skills on before tackling the Destroyer.
And let me say that both the renderings AND the stories are AWESOME  Grin

Props for both FT and LSG!!!

...and, of course, points    Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1672 on: July 18, 2020, 05:15:34 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have that Saturday feeling and that means a new saber (maybe 2 or 3)! I recently watched the final season of Clone Wars and the whole run of Rebels and got inspired. I particularly enjoyed the Ahsoka story arc in TCW. In one episode of one of the shows we see Ahsoka on a speeder bike which she crashes. She is later seen repairing the bike and there were "spare parts" on the garage workbench and one part (a shock absorber) screamed "Lightsaber" to me. So here is my new saber for Ahsoka based on that part and a certain Clone Trooper squadron helmet....

The final image is also a version I knocked up for Ahsoka and her successor as a "secret agent". I won't say who the successor is but the name "Balance Point" was a hint to their identity  Wink

Thanks for checking this hilt out and till next time stay safe!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1673 on: July 18, 2020, 05:21:06 PM »

another outstanding piece sir

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1674 on: July 18, 2020, 05:31:53 PM »

another outstanding piece sir

Hi HesaHeart, I promised to post some of my TCW and Rebels hilts! This is one of the ones that appeared in my teasers earlier in the thread. Glad you liked the build.

point awarded.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1675 on: July 18, 2020, 09:09:45 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have that Saturday feeling and that means a new saber (maybe 2 or 3)! I recently watched the final season of Clone Wars and the whole run of Rebels and got inspired. I particularly enjoyed the Ahsoka story arc in TCW. In one episode of one of the shows we see Ahsoka on a speeder bike which she crashes. She is later seen repairing the bike and there were "spare parts" on the garage workbench and one part (a shock absorber) screamed "Lightsaber" to me. So here is my new saber for Ahsoka based on that part and a certain Clone Trooper squadron helmet....

The final image is also a version I knocked up for Ahsoka and her successor as a "secret agent". I won't say who the successor is but the name "Balance Point" was a hint to their identity  Wink

Thanks for checking this hilt out and till next time stay safe!
NEAT-O!  Ahsoka is one of my favorites (probably why Jorya ended up becoming a Togruta  Wink) and seeing these hilts further remind me of that^^

And I know that I speak for all of us, FT:

Hi HesaHeart, I promised to post some of my TCW and Rebels hilts! This is one of the ones that appeared in my teasers earlier in the thread. Glad you liked the build.

point awarded.
YES, please!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1676 on: July 18, 2020, 09:23:28 PM »

NEAT-O!  Ahsoka is one of my favorites (probably why Jorya ended up becoming a Togruta  Wink) and seeing these hilts further remind me of that^^

And I know that I speak for all of us, FT:
YES, please!

Point!

Hello Dutch, it's the Lekku right? Everyone likes my Lekku! Seriously though I'm pleased you like the hilts, the inspiration from Season 7 and Rebels was a big help though. I saw the "shock absorber" on the workbench in one of the episodes and then saw Ahsoka with a cloak covering her Lekku and they formed a shape similar to the flanged part of the "hydraulic cylinder" so I incorporated that as the emitter. I see sabers everywhere now  Cheesy

And thanks to you all once more this thread just broke 90.000 hits. I honestly can't believe it as we just passed 80.000 not all that long ago. Thanks for the support.

So cheers and to Dutch, a point is on the way (along with some more of my teased hilts in future).

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1677 on: July 19, 2020, 10:36:01 PM »

Wow you actually cut it into a picture of Ahsoka, nice job, very fitting coloring and design, never ceases to amaze how well you fit things to their inspiration source.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1678 on: July 19, 2020, 11:19:23 PM »

Wow you actually cut it into a picture of Ahsoka, nice job, very fitting coloring and design, never ceases to amaze how well you fit things to their inspiration source.

Oh No! My secret is out! I wondered if someone would notice! I wanted to see how my design would look in situ as it were, I just hope Disney/Lucasfilm don't realise (but I did acknowledge them on my site  Wink ) This was a little trick I fist did with my Thor/New Asguard crossguard design - using overlays to "import" my hilt into the original footage! Glad you liked it!

point on the way.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1679 on: July 20, 2020, 12:36:41 PM »

You've outdone yourself with this Ahsoka saber, For. Although I like the black version, the orange ones are nicer.  Point incoming

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: