Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440741 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2250 on: December 17, 2022, 09:07:19 PM »

Holy Design Genius, Batman!

For, you have outdone yourself!  POINT!
W
O
W
!!!

FT, these are FANTASTIC!!!  I LOVE both your specialized sabers as well as your Obi-Wan reproduction!  The textured hilt wraps of the "TySilencer" and the "InVader" are particularly realistic and incredible!  Heh, and the attention to detail (ALL sabers), but in this case the Arashikage I ching hexagram, is REALLY appreciated by a GIJoe fan like myself  Smiley

WONDERFUL renderings my friend!

WELL deserved point!

Hi Cyclops and Dutch....thanks so much, glad you like these. I will be posting more up close detail pictures of these designs in the next few weeks (and maybe one or two others I haven't teased here - I am way behind schedule).

Unfortunately my posting of the "Snake Eyed" saber image has highlighted a mistake I thought I had corrected...I spelt the word "inspired" wrong!!!
My laptop is wearing out and I sometimes get typos but I thought I had rectified this one....I guess not.

For's New Year's resolution...."Proof Read Alll Posts and Images TWICE!"
Anyhoo, thanks again and points on the way to both of you.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2251 on: December 20, 2022, 02:45:50 AM »

The Silencer is back, one of my favourites of yours good to see it back and better than ever, and what a great selection of others. And the Y wing, what a great idea!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2252 on: December 20, 2022, 05:15:40 PM »

The Silencer is back, one of my favourites of yours good to see it back and better than ever, and what a great selection of others. And the Y wing, what a great idea!

Hi LSG, thank you very much. The Silencer needed an upgrade and I got carried away when I finally worked out how to do realistic wrappings. The Y-Wing came after I watched the SW Rebels episodes where they stole a squadron of junked Y-Wings from a salvage facility.

The other batch of hilts are a selection of the sabers I've posted on my site and hadn't gotten around to posting here. Glad you liked them and there'll be more pics of each in the next few weeks.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2253 on: December 20, 2022, 11:30:55 PM »

IMPRESSIVE... MOST IMPRRESSIVE!!!! Shocked Shocked
I'm really impressed with these deigns!! There very cool looking and you can really tell that you have put a lot of time and effort into these designs!
 P.S : I still think that you should be getting paid to design sabers!  Wink  Because some of these would be really cool to have.
Why is there no points dump button? Like 10 points at a time.... So points to you good Sir , one at a time.... MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2254 on: December 21, 2022, 01:14:41 AM »

Hi there MavRick,

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.  Though I'm not sure all my designs would be commercial successes as I tend to think outside the box and come up with unusual ideas sometimes (I mean not many people have turned Ecto-1 from Ghostbussters into a saber for example  Grin). I'm just glad some people like yourself  enjoy my work so thanks again.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2255 on: December 24, 2022, 11:49:31 PM »

Hello Everybody, just a quick post here as I deliver my holiday season cards.
To all who celebrate at this time of year (or just celebrate)....

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #2256 on: December 25, 2022, 02:36:38 AM »

What a greeing carde and explosion of colour and artistic talent well done For!

Lord_S_Gray

Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2257 on: December 25, 2022, 03:59:51 AM »

Hello Everybody, just a quick post here as I deliver my holiday season cards.
To all who celebrate at this time of year (or just celebrate)....

Thank you my friend for this amazing card and (even more so) intent!

Gorgeous work (as usual FT)!

And likewise for all our Ultrasabers friends  Smiley

Point for appreciation  Cool

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2258 on: December 27, 2022, 08:55:39 PM »

What a greeing carde and explosion of colour and artistic talent well done For!
Thank you my friend for this amazing card and (even more so) intent!
Gorgeous work (as usual FT)!
And likewise for all our Ultrasabers friends  Smiley

Hi Dutch and LSG, thanks so much. This "E-Card" is something I started doing last year. This is actually made in 3D - I took the models I had built recently (and a few classics) then resized and repositioned them in front of a 360 degree backdrop image. When the objects are in position and I adjust the lighting I take a screenshot and add the text. And to prove it is three dimensional, here's a pic from a different angle.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2259 on: December 28, 2022, 01:59:29 PM »

Yes, well done and what a cool ecard!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2260 on: December 28, 2022, 07:10:20 PM »

Yes, well done and what a cool ecard!

Hi MavRick, thanks again. I had the mad idea to create "E-Cards"  just before last year's festivities and I thought "Why not include the models I've made during the year". I knew I could modify my sabers so they were each one single object (instead of multiple parts) making it easier to arrange them into one picture then I just had to set up a background. Anyway short story...this was the card I made last year...

And this is the "Behind The Scenes" image showing how I created the card.

You should be able to see that there is a flat image with a Xmas scene on it but in the background is what looks like a desert plain - well the desert image is an "Environmental Image" which is a 360 degree panorama that provides Blender 3D with the lighting information to illuminate the models. This year I found a 360 image with a Christmassy feel so didn't need a flat panel image. Anyway glad you like the cards....I wonder what will be in my 2023 version?

Thanks again my friend.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2261 on: January 03, 2023, 08:10:55 PM »

Hi MavRick, thanks again. I had the mad idea to create "E-Cards"  just before last year's festivities and I thought "Why not include the models I've made during the year". I knew I could modify my sabers so they were each one single object (instead of multiple parts) making it easier to arrange them into one picture then I just had to set up a background. Anyway short story...this was the card I made last year...

And this is the "Behind The Scenes" image showing how I created the card.

You should be able to see that there is a flat image with a Xmas scene on it but in the background is what looks like a desert plain - well the desert image is an "Environmental Image" which is a 360 degree panorama that provides Blender 3D with the lighting information to illuminate the models. This year I found a 360 image with a Christmassy feel so didn't need a flat panel image. Anyway glad you like the cards....I wonder what will be in my 2023 version?

Thanks again my friend.
ANOTHER phenomenal rendering, FT!  And the "Behind the Scenes" feature just makes it that much more amazing to see the work that you put into these  Smiley

Point!

And (belated) Happy New Year  Grin

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2262 on: January 18, 2023, 04:03:05 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I have been busy these past few weeks since New Years' so I had best post a couple of quick pictures showing a few close up details of the Y-Wing inspired saber I teased earlier in the post/ So here are the close ups....

As I mentioned on my site, this isn't really intended as a viable "deulling saber" this is just one of those crazy ideas that came into my head one day and I thought it would be interesting to see what a Y-Wing saber would turn out like.  Some members here may recall my Ghostbusters ECTO-1 design that I posted a few years back.
Thanks for checking this one out and keep your eyes open for more of the other teased designs coming soon.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #2263 on: January 19, 2023, 01:51:30 AM »

Indeed not very practical but very fun looking saber! Great creative vision aa always For.

Lord_S_Gray

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2264 on: January 19, 2023, 09:27:51 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I have been busy these past few weeks since New Years' so I had best post a couple of quick pictures showing a few close up details of the Y-Wing inspired saber I teased earlier in the post/ So here are the close ups....

As I mentioned on my site, this isn't really intended as a viable "deulling saber" this is just one of those crazy ideas that came into my head one day and I thought it would be interesting to see what a Y-Wing saber would turn out like.  Some members here may recall my Ghostbusters ECTO-1 design that I posted a few years back.
Thanks for checking this one out and keep your eyes open for more of the other teased designs coming soon.
I love these "specialized" sabers (practical or no  Wink)!  LSG hit the nail upon the head: your creative designs ALWAYS impress, FT!

...And I DO remember the ECTO-1 saber  Cheesy

Point!

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: