Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448395 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #825 on: July 14, 2019, 01:22:04 PM »

That's another great looking design my friend. Point to you!  Shocked

Hello MavRick, thanks for the kind comment, I try to keep my batting average up! This saber was a bit of a blank slate for me to work with.
Hopefully my upcoming designs will continue to impress.

Thanks again, and a point on it's way back to you.

p.s. and I just noticed this thread has over 20,000 views now!  Shocked

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #826 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:21 PM »

p.s. and I just noticed this thread has over 20,000 views now!  Shocked

For good reason. Keep up the amazing work For!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #827 on: July 14, 2019, 01:57:36 PM »

INDEED!!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #828 on: July 14, 2019, 10:59:04 PM »

INDEED!!!
For good reason. Keep up the amazing work For!

Hello guys, that's very kind of you to say. I will do my best and I think I will post the updated The Rise of Skywalker version of my "TY Silencer" next.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #829 on: July 21, 2019, 04:15:30 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I was going to post my reworked "TY Silencer" in The Rise of Skywalker colour scheme but I had to change my plans as my blog received a second award in three months and had to post an acceptance speech. As a result I didn't post the Silencer on my site and then I hear that a popular drama show has been cancelled. That show is Marvel's Agents of Shield and as luck would have it I had been working on a Shield based hilt. So while AoS is still with us I might as well post this design here quick...

I think Zren Tobas also mentioned he'd like to see a few katana styled hilts in the Ultrasabers' wishlist which got me thinking so I set to work and made a set of hilts with different TV/Movie themes.

Oh and sorry this post is a little late but I've been working on my new apartment...I think it has a great view!

Thanks for looking in and all the support.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #830 on: July 21, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »

Oh and sorry this post is a little late but I've been working on my new apartment...I think it has a great view!

I have a few questions: Do you need a room mate? How much is rent? Would you allow one well behaved indoor cat?
I can cook and clean. Including those giant windows. No streak guarantee!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #831 on: July 21, 2019, 06:30:18 PM »

I have a few questions: Do you need a room mate? How much is rent? Would you allow one well behaved indoor cat?
I can cook and clean. Including those giant windows. No streak guarantee!

Hi Bob, er....the rent is sky high...I think Mrs Tyeth may object to having housemates....and I'm allergic to cats - I like them but their hairs don't like me  Cheesy

However thanks for the enquiries!

+1 point

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #832 on: July 21, 2019, 09:32:37 PM »

Hi Bob, er....the rent is sky high...I think Mrs Tyeth may object to having housemates....and I'm allergic to cats - I like them but their hairs don't like me  Cheesy

However thanks for the enquiries!

+1 point

Oh well. I had to try. thanks anyway. Smiley

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #833 on: July 22, 2019, 11:45:30 PM »

Oh well. I had to try. thanks anyway. Smiley

Hi again, no problems...you never know I might branch out into realty development....I saw a cheap run down apartment in the southern lower levels district I could probably flip!

point on the way to you.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #834 on: July 23, 2019, 12:44:53 AM »

Thank you, For Tyeth

I don't know how I missed this post for so long. I consider it a good thing though. I got to look through all of it in one sitting.  So many great designs.  There are a few I would definitely add to my collection.  Thank you for sharing your designs and incredible creativity.  I look forward to more!  I'm sending you a point for your efforts.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #835 on: July 23, 2019, 12:57:40 AM »

Thank you, For Tyeth

I don't know how I missed this post for so long. I consider it a good thing though. I got to look through all of it in one sitting.  So many great designs.  There are a few I would definitely add to my collection.  Thank you for sharing your designs and incredible creativity.  I look forward to more!  I'm sending you a point for your efforts.

You're right: FT's designs are incredible!  On that note, I would also like to recommend PsychoSith's own unique saber renderings as well.  Here's a link for convenience  Smiley:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41788.0

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #836 on: July 23, 2019, 01:08:29 AM »

Thank you, For Tyeth

I don't know how I missed this post for so long. I consider it a good thing though. I got to look through all of it in one sitting.  So many great designs.  There are a few I would definitely add to my collection.  Thank you for sharing your designs and incredible creativity.  I look forward to more!  I'm sending you a point for your efforts.

Hello KaiserSosay, thank you for taking time to scroll through the 56 pages so far! I am so glad you liked what you saw, I definitely had fun creating the designs you see. I feel uncomfortable about promoting the thread as I know I can't actually build these IRL (especially as a few members have commented they'd like to own some of my designs and I can't oblige them).

But I will continue to post here (I have a series of hilts coming up I really am proud of I call my "Master Series") and hopefully you will continue to enjoy.

Thanks again and please accept a point back for checking out my work.

P.S. And thanks Dutch for your support too. I too endorse PsychoSith and his designs - keep an eye open for a 3D render of "The Durasteel Dove" coming soon. (Just need to straighten some details out with him before I post it!)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #837 on: July 23, 2019, 02:36:42 PM »

Thanks for looking in and all the support.

Thats some gorgeous artwork FT! Point incoming

Also thanks for the shoutout! If you want to take on the Dove as a project just let me know what details you need!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #838 on: July 23, 2019, 10:11:40 AM »

Thats some gorgeous artwork FT! Point incoming

Also thanks for the shoutout! If you want to take on the Dove as a project just let me know what details you need!

Hi PsychoSith, you're welcome and it was TheDutchman who brought your name up I just seconded his recommendation!
The little detail I wanted to know about regards the shroud on the "Dove", it seems a little off. I can get the triangular points with the "V groove and slot" but I'm not sure whether the shrouds have an opening/slot for the  X-Guard.

Anyhow I will post the non textured picture to give you an idea of the shape and you can let me know if the shroud is ok as is or if you'd like it tweaked.

Thanks again.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #839 on: July 23, 2019, 05:27:34 PM »

Hi PsychoSith, you're welcome and it was TheDutchman who brought your name up I just seconded his recommendation!
The little detail I wanted to know about regards the shroud on the "Dove", it seems a little off. I can get the triangular points with the "V groove and slot" but I'm not sure whether the shrouds have an opening/slot for the  X-Guard.

Anyhow I will post the non textured picture to give you an idea of the shape and you can let me know if the shroud is ok as is or if you'd like it tweaked.

Thanks again.
WOOHOO

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: