Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 450292 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #945 on: September 18, 2019, 01:58:05 PM »

And second my modified "Steampunk Aeon"...

I want 2. Point!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2019, 02:56:20 PM »

I want 2. Point!

Hello PsychoSith, I truly wish I could present you with some of these hilts but alas I haven't the means to build them. I'm still saving for a 3D printer and possible new PC to do this Blender stuff (but I still want to buy a saber, a costume, parts for an install...oh and food!)

However I may have a couple of Shoto sabers that might catch your attention (just finished some renders of them and an Animation) coming up this weekend, OK?

Thanks for the comment and a point on it's way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #947 on: September 21, 2019, 03:24:54 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Today as promised I have a couple of new hilts to show and I have to thank PsychoSith for these as it was his Altenweg II design that inspired them. If you check out Psycho's Saber Doodles thread and look at Altenweg II (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41788.msg718382#msg718382) you will see that it has a distinctive foregrip with scalloped cutout and a thin neck. Well I figured this section of the hilt would make a neat saber in it's own right, so went to work on it. Here is my Altenweg Shoto...

http://youtu.be/1i5oFu_RsjE

And I realised that this might look good in "piano black" too, so for the sartorial Sith Darkside users here is the DarkShoto...

http://youtu.be/j7yvo94A0sQ

I also have an "aquatic version" of this saber inspired by a certain character which I will show you in another post. Coming up soon in the next month or so are a couple of my "Master Series" models which includes...

Thanks for looking in, hope you enjoyed today's offering and I hope you'll return to see what's coming up.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #948 on: September 21, 2019, 08:55:47 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Today as promised I have a couple of new hilts to show and I have to thank PsychoSith for these as it was his Altenweg II design that inspired them. If you check out Psycho's Saber Doodles thread and look at Altenweg II (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41788.msg718382#msg718382) you will see that it has a distinctive foregrip with scalloped cutout and a thin neck. Well I figured this section of the hilt would make a neat saber in it's own right, so went to work on it. Here is my Altenweg Shoto...

And I realised that this might look good in "piano black" too, so for the sartorial Sith Darkside users here is the DarkShoto...

I also have an "aquatic version" of this saber inspired by a certain character which I will show you in another post. Coming up soon in the next month or so are a couple of my "Master Series" models which includes...

Thanks for looking in, hope you enjoyed today's offering and I hope you'll return to see what's coming up.

These are spectacular, FT!  I especially like the emitter shroud (but special shout-out for the scalloped cut out and the purdy lights  Wink).  I REALLY like how you did both Jedi and Sith models.

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #949 on: September 21, 2019, 09:12:22 PM »

These are spectacular, FT!  I especially like the emitter shroud (but special shout-out for the scalloped cut out and the purdy lights  Wink).  I REALLY like how you did both Jedi and Sith models.

Point!

Hello Dutchman, I had great inspiration when building these. If you take a close look at Psycho's Altenweg and the cutout section, there is actually a SECOND emitter part inside it such is his level of detail. I felt my crystal chamber would sit nicely in that foregrip. The emitter is one I worked on along with my "Temple" emitter and is a big feature of the character inspired version I have coming up.

So glad you liked them and please accept a point back! Thanks.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #950 on: September 21, 2019, 09:52:47 PM »

Shocked
Beautiful! That emitter is just... wow!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #951 on: September 21, 2019, 10:10:22 PM »

Shocked
Beautiful! That emitter is just... wow!

Hi Bob Loblaw, thanks to you also. The emitter is made from two parts, a slanted inner emitter with an "S-Curve" shroud rotated 180 degrees. A set of raised ridges help to set off the edges and give some definition (and contrast). As I mentioned to TheDutchman this emitter is a big feature for my character inspired hilt so be sure to check it out next weekend!

Thanks for your kind comment and have a point in return.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #952 on: September 23, 2019, 01:40:44 PM »

MAKE THIS NOW

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #953 on: September 23, 2019, 02:48:20 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I think you've outdone the original to be honest! Beyond great looking!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #954 on: September 23, 2019, 03:29:02 PM »

MAKE THIS NOW

I think you've outdone the original to be honest! Beyond great looking!

Hello Logos and Psycho, thanks guys.
@ Logos: I had a feeling you might like the Sartorial Sith version, I'm kinda drawn to it myself (but that could be down to being a pianist/keyboard player and I like that shade of piano black/onyx...ooh I just thought I could call the saber Onyx Cool.

@ PsychoSith: You are very kind saying that I outdid Altenweg II, but if it hadn't been for your saber I wouldn't have come up with this derivative! I mentioned that Altenweg II had an emitter nozzle in the handgrip...I mean how many people noticed that detail? There were so many little details. So thank you.

points in return to both of you.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #955 on: September 23, 2019, 03:53:35 PM »

Hello Logos and Psycho, thanks guys.
@ Logos: I had a feeling you might like the Sartorial Sith version, I'm kinda drawn to it myself (but that could be down to being a pianist/keyboard player and I like that shade of piano black/onyx...ooh I just thought I could call the saber Onyx Cool.

@ PsychoSith: You are very kind saying that I outdid Altenweg II, but if it hadn't been for your saber I wouldn't have come up with this derivative! I mentioned that Altenweg II had an emitter nozzle in the handgrip...I mean how many people noticed that detail? There were so many little details. So thank you.

points in return to both of you.

I try to do enough detail work to satisfy the eagle-eye viewer, but your renditions are simply beautiful.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #956 on: September 23, 2019, 07:33:23 PM »

For, those are really nice designs.   I love that double-slanted emitter!   I've never been a huge fan of visible crystal chambers, but the overall design of this one is spot-on.   Nicely done!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #957 on: September 23, 2019, 07:56:15 PM »

For, those are really nice designs.   I love that double-slanted emitter!   I've never been a huge fan of visible crystal chambers, but the overall design of this one is spot-on.   Nicely done!

Thanks Karmack, the crystal chamber is an ongoing work in progress and I keep adding a rod or wire here and there. The emitter however I am quite proud of as it was one of my new emitters I worked on with the "Temple" one I did. But here is what made this one look better, it has the slanted emitter from Psycho's Altenweg and my curved shroud fitted over it, so it has that double profile.

Thanks again for the support, point on the way.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 603

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #958 on: September 24, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »

Nice looking saber designs, the Aeon and the shoto are both excellent. Your point has been awarded.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #959 on: September 24, 2019, 11:09:28 PM »

Nice looking saber designs, the Aeon and the shoto are both excellent. Your point has been awarded.  Grin

Hello MavRick, I can't really take all the credit, for the Aeon model I kinda had big inspiration from US. And the Shoto came as a result of PsychoSith's Altenweg II.
I am working on some more FTE original designs (including one for Karmack - I haven't forgotten about it Karm, honest!) I was just getting some animations done for my "Master Series".

Thanks as always for the continued support and please accept a point in return.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: