Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448495 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #375 on: December 19, 2018, 02:34:43 PM »

Thank you For Tyeth for the wonderful work and you continue to do! Gold is one of my favorite hilt colors and the Standard Issue saber in gold is exquisite!!!  Thank you and Merry Christmas to you my friend!
Great picture and a Happy Holidays to you too, bro. Smiley

Thanks Ininit and SFD, I purposely made my "e-card" non denominational and just put Holiday Season so I think that's within forum rules!

And as I mentioned to MavRick I am just honoured you guys and gals keep supporting me and giving me great feedback.

MTFBWY to both of you and your families also!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2018, 07:41:27 AM »

Thanks Ininit and SFD, I purposely made my "e-card" non denominational and just put Holiday Season so I think that's within forum rules!

And as I mentioned to MavRick I am just honoured you guys and gals keep supporting me and giving me great feedback.

MTFBWY to both of you and your families also!

You're welcome, Tyeth. I switched my response as well!!! MTFBWY to you and your family as well, my friend

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #377 on: December 19, 2018, 02:50:41 PM »

I'm a huge bah humbug Scrooge/Grinch. But that even made me happy. How dare you spread joy and happiness!?!?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #378 on: December 19, 2018, 02:57:11 PM »

I'm a huge bah humbug Scrooge/Grinch. But that even made me happy. How dare you spread joy and happiness!?!?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Blast that For Tyeth....He's both joyful and triumphant!!  Grin

Hi Silenoz, well you may be Grinch like but the sentiment still extends to you and your folks, I hope you all have a happy peaceful and saber filled fun time!

(And ya gotta love a Grinch - the Jim Carrey version of course)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #379 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »

Blast that For Tyeth....He's both joyful and triumphant!!  Grin

Hi Silenoz, well you may be Grinch like but the sentiment still extends to you and your folks, I hope you all have a happy peaceful and saber filled fun time!

(And ya gotta love a Grinch - the Jim Carrey version of course)

Yes Tyeth. DS is the Grinch when it comes to the holidays; however, he's the Jim Carey Grinch which is the one I really like. 

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #380 on: December 21, 2018, 05:23:26 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well it's about time I post a quick final offering before I hang up my "Closed for Christmas" sign on my workshop (I think I've earned a rest) and today I am going to get the drop on Darth Knox and post a movie related design for a film about to be released on Dec 26th (I think!) And I know I promised no more droids but I don't think this counts as a droid...It is the bravest little Bot about...this is Bumblebot...

This is as you can probably tell an earlier design that I was going to post before I got distracted by member requests and my hilts inspired by Lady Revan's story. As such it suffers in not having smooth textures etc but I did manage to include a "power bulge"/air intake activation box - complete with Autobot and Decepticon on/off switches. It also features headlights and tail lights (hard to make out but they are there) as well as a Chevy logo speaker cover. Look really close and you'll see the Recharge Port cover is shaped as a fuel filler cap!

And I know! Bumblebee is and always should be a VW Beetle, but when I heard the news that Bee was getting his own film I made this straight away before I knew it was based on his G1 incarnation so I built the Chevy (Doh!)

Anyhoo, it is nearly time to roll down the shutters on the workshop for a few days, eat some turkey and binge on a couple of Star Wars festive films. Hope you all have a peaceful holiday and if you go and watch Bumblebee on Boxing Day I hope it's good! Thanks for looking in.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #381 on: December 21, 2018, 08:46:25 PM »

Very striking piece FT! Don't think anyone would miss that yellow on your belt! Transformers inspired lightsabers...it actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it, but it takes a creative fellow like yourself to make that first connection..the possibilities of this though...Optimus.. Megatron...
Only suggestion is perhaps a blue blade like bumblebees eyes rather than all yellow I always feel blue go W has a more 'tech' feel and would break it up a bit colour wise. But that's just me great creativity!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #382 on: December 21, 2018, 09:27:33 PM »

I like that Bumble Bee inspired hilt you designed there, Tyeth.  That hood scoop is a dead giveaway of the Chevy version of Bee

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #383 on: December 21, 2018, 09:50:58 PM »

Very striking piece FT! Don't think anyone would miss that yellow on your belt! Transformers inspired lightsabers...it actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it, but it takes a creative fellow like yourself to make that first connection..the possibilities of this though...Optimus.. Megatron...
Only suggestion is perhaps a blue blade like bumblebees eyes rather than all yellow I always feel blue go W has a more 'tech' feel and would break it up a bit colour wise. But that's just me great creativity!

Hi Lord_S_Gray, thanks very much for the suggestion on the blade colour. I hadn't seen the new Bee so didn't realise the colour of his eyes, I think I'll try the blue out.

To be honest I did create a couple of Transformer themed hilts about 2 years ago including ones for Megatron, Optimus, BumbleBee, Shockwave and one for fellow forum member...Prowl (1701) but as I used the "other guys" app I can't post them here.

Thanks again and point incoming.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #384 on: December 21, 2018, 09:56:16 PM »

I like that Bumble Bee inspired hilt you designed there, Tyeth.  That hood scoop is a dead giveaway of the Chevy version of Bee

Hi Infinit,

Glad you liked him, it...er the saber! If the hood scoop hadn't given it away then I'm sure the Chevy logo would have. Hopefully now I 've learnt the technique for smooth shading I'll be able to improve on things like the "go faster" striping down the side on future hilts!

Thanks for checking it out and a point on it's way. Maybe I need to add to the Transformers collection...hmm....

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2018, 10:01:44 PM »

Hi Infinit,

Glad you liked him, it...er the saber! If the hood scoop hadn't given it away then I'm sure the Chevy logo would have. Hopefully now I 've learnt the technique for smooth shading I'll be able to improve on things like the "go faster" striping down the side on future hilts!

Thanks for checking it out and a point on it's way. Maybe I need to add to the Transformers collection...hmm....

You're welcome, Tyeth. I love to look at your saber designs and look at all of the details and see what I interpret before reading your inspiration. It's a bit of a game kind of like watching a movie and naming the actor/actress and what other movies there were in. So thank you for the experience and designs!!! Have a point back!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #386 on: December 26, 2018, 03:09:23 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Hope you are all enjoying the Holiday Season and as I haven't posted anything for a few days here are a couple of TOTALLY UNOFFICIAL presents....

And not forgetting the fans of the Horizontal Stripe version....

Again these are totally unofficial and UNAVAILABLE from me  Roll Eyes
Enjoy the rest of the season.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #387 on: December 26, 2018, 11:45:33 AM »

Happy Holidays, Tyeth.  I was just thinking about the all Gold one with the black accents the other day.  I like them all!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #388 on: December 26, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »

TYETH, point to you for sharing the Standard Issue LE (gold) saber w/vertical grooves.  Grin
I have long awaited Ultra Sabers to make this saber, Alas they have NOT as of yet.  Sad Sad
 Lucky for me or I would disobey the all mighty budget and buy one right away!  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

ArcannKnight007
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul

« Reply #389 on: December 26, 2018, 11:46:52 PM »

What amazing designs!

If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven’t, you cannot possibly imagine it.

“My hands are stained with the blood of millions”

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: