Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448563 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #570 on: March 05, 2019, 06:27:15 AM »

Haven't had the chance to get into ST yet, but I really like the look of that blue hilt For. Something about the richness of the blue stands out to me and is very striking. Especially with the claws.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #571 on: March 05, 2019, 05:02:29 PM »

Haven't had the chance to get into ST yet, but I really like the look of that blue hilt For. Something about the richness of the blue stands out to me and is very striking. Especially with the claws.

Hi Taegin, I really like the blue as well, and the amazing thing about it was that it came out by accident! The claws developed from a hilt I built for a YouTuber I started watching a while back.

But Star Trek does have it's good points and you can enjoy both franchises at the same time. I was lucky however, as a youngling my Dad was friends with the chief projectionist at our local cinema and I got to see a few special screenings of both Star Wars and Trek films so really got into both!

Thanks for the kind comments and a point on it's way to you.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #572 on: March 05, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »

Cool looking saber Tyeth. When I saw the colors of this saber my brain instantly went Red=Dark side and Blue=light side. Point to you.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #573 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35:21 PM »

Cool looking saber Tyeth. When I saw the colors of this saber my brain instantly went Red=Dark side and Blue=light side. Point to you.

Hello MavRick, thanks for the like. I think the colours may be a little more complicated than this...I still have a warrior's black version and a green one to display yet!

Thanks again and a point for you.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #574 on: March 05, 2019, 11:03:58 PM »

Hey Tyeth.
Food for thought. I don not recall seeing a Wookie saber in your designs. Perhaps it would be made of the wood from a tree on Kashyyyk.  Grin
 Good luck, I know that you will come up with something sweet looking.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #575 on: March 05, 2019, 11:18:38 PM »

Hey Tyeth.
Food for thought. I don not recall seeing a Wookie saber in your designs. Perhaps it would be made of the wood from a tree on Kashyyyk.  Grin
 Good luck, I know that you will come up with something sweet looking.

Hi MavRick, I have a few designs in the pipeline (including a hilt for the new 709th Red Fury Stormtroopers! How quick am I?) but I will add a Wookie inspired hilt to my "To Do List". In the meantime I have sent you a PM about something that might appeal to you.
Thanks for the great feedback again.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #576 on: March 09, 2019, 10:07:49 AM »

Hello again,

It's the weekend so it's time for two more hilts. Admittedly these are just the colour variants of the Klingon inspired hilt "B'Elanna's Blade"  but this one is a warrior's battlefield version called "Gre'thor" after the Klingon neverworld.

And this next one is rather interesting and a bit of a "Happy Accident". I was messing with the colour wheel in Blender and I came up with the Edon Bluewolf style "BlueHawk Blade" when I thought I should make a green version for myself...well it turns out it reminded me of a very famous Klingon icon...

Any guesses?....How about a Bird Of Prey?....

So I built a Klingon Bird Of Prey by fluke! (Interesting fact: ILM designed the Bird Of Prey together with Leonard Nimoy for Star Trek III)  However my next hilt wasn't a fluke design and I worked on it for around two weeks before I was happy with it..it's called Asguard and it's coming up next weekend!
Thanks for looking in today.

And to MavRick - I have built a Kashyyyk Kyber Kreation as you suggested!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #577 on: March 09, 2019, 03:58:31 PM »

Beautiful design once again, Tyeth. That Birds if Prey rendering is quite on par. Nothing wrong with a happy accident my friend. +1

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #578 on: March 09, 2019, 06:02:25 PM »

Beautiful design once again, Tyeth. That Birds if Prey rendering is quite on par. Nothing wrong with a happy accident my friend. +1

Hi Infinit, thanks, this is basically "B'Elanna's Blade" and "BlueHawk" coated in a different colour...but I guess if Ultrasabers can get away by having a Prophecy and a Dark Prophecy and class them as two separate designs, I can say I have four Klingon sabers!  Grin

That takes my total number of designs to over 400 in 3 years give or take a few.
Thanks for the comment and a point on it's way back.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #579 on: March 11, 2019, 04:36:44 PM »

I would still love to see a bat'leth.  :-)   Not so much a lightsaber design, but something more akin to a Sith Tremor-Sword....

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #580 on: March 11, 2019, 05:37:22 PM »

I would still love to see a bat'leth.  :-)   Not so much a lightsaber design, but something more akin to a Sith Tremor-Sword....

Hi Karmack, I'll go and have a look and see what I can come up with ok. I have just finished a Wookie inspired hilt and another for the new "Red Fury 709th" I have to post so that will give me some time to work on it.

Thanks for checking out Gre'thor and a point on it's way to you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #581 on: March 11, 2019, 07:58:01 PM »

Hello Everybody (and Randy Magnum and Darth Logos)

I have a very quick impromptu offering here for our esteemed members named above of a Macross themed hilt I have been working on. It is based on the VFs 1 Mecha (modelled on the Grumman F-14 fighter)

This is basic and still needs a lot of work but I have had a lot of requests and build commissions sent my way recently. Anyhoo I hope you like and any suggestions are welcome.

Randy Magnum
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #582 on: March 11, 2019, 08:19:24 PM »

Hello Everybody (and Randy Magnum and Darth Logos)

I have a very quick impromptu offering here for our esteemed members named above of a Macross themed hilt I have been working on. It is based on the VFs 1 Mecha (modelled on the Grumman F-14 fighter)

This is basic and still needs a lot of work but I have had a lot of requests and build commissions sent my way recently. Anyhoo I hope you like and any suggestions are welcome.

Nice! I like it already. It would be neat to see wings incorporated somehow. Or maybe the cockpit bubble as a piece on the top side of the emitter. I think it should definitely have the U.N. Spacey logo on it somewhere. Just some ideas. Thanks for hooking this up!

"Everything is a deadly weapon if you try hard and believe in yourself.... and hate a person enough." Crazy cat lady down the street.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #583 on: March 11, 2019, 08:28:25 PM »

Hi Randy Magnum,

Glad you approve, it took a little while to get time to do this as I got quite a few requests for the LOTR hilt and a few build commissions sent to me to sort out. But I don't forget!

I will look into the logo your mention and I may be able to add a few fins here or there. (There are a couple of aerodynamic fins on the real F-14 near the engine jet nozzles.) I'll post any updates as soon as I make them.

Thanks for the support and suggestions! Point incoming.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #584 on: March 11, 2019, 08:32:17 PM »

I like that inspired hilt, Tyeth. It can be used for both the dark and light side. I am curious as to see it in black myself

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: