Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440660 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #660 on: April 16, 2019, 01:47:22 AM »

aaaaaaand now I need a 3D printer and For's blender files

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #661 on: April 16, 2019, 02:06:20 AM »

aaaaaaand now I need a 3D printer and For's blender files

Hello Golden Fedora, how are you? Hope you're doing well - haven't chatted in a while.

It's funny you mention 3D printers and my Blender files, I posted a comment on YouTube and a link to see my renders and someone replied to the comment hinting "Are these models 3D printable, like so you can make them? I have a 3D printer"  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the kind comment (or was it an enquiry?  Wink ) point on it's way.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #662 on: April 16, 2019, 11:23:18 AM »

Dat two-pronged emitter

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2019, 12:24:11 PM »

Dat two-pronged emitter

Hello Lady Revan,

I originally used the same emitter I made for the Bastilla hilt I showed you but after the great chat with Karmack I realised I needed to make the emitter using two shield plates rather than a single part. It shows up the circuitry nicely now. And I am working on a more screen accurate pommel too.

Thanks for looking in and a point on it's way to you.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #664 on: April 16, 2019, 01:00:53 PM »

Hello Golden Fedora, how are you? Hope you're doing well - haven't chatted in a while.

It's funny you mention 3D printers and my Blender files, I posted a comment on YouTube and a link to see my renders and someone replied to the comment hinting "Are these models 3D printable, like so you can make them? I have a 3D printer"  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the kind comment (or was it an enquiry?  Wink ) point on it's way.

NP For. have one yourself. (mix of both I think)

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #665 on: April 17, 2019, 07:27:11 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well the final countdown has begun for the release of Avengers: Endgame so I had best finish my series of Iron Man hilts so I am ready to post my Thor crossguard.So far I have shown you the standard/original "Iron Man Mark For-T (40)" hilt and a "War Machine" version so that just leaves the rather colourful "Iron Patriot".
I will be honest I wasn't sure how this would look or turn out, I was worried it might look like a circus big top tent...but I think it turned out surprisingly well. I'll let you decide though so here is "Iron Patriot Mark For-T (40)"...

I don't have the military insignia/markings on this hilt as I only nailed using transparent textures after I built this hilt but I still think it's obvious who it's based on!

And just imagine Iron Man, War Machine AND Iron Patriot in a tag team...it might look a bit like this...

And with that, that just about wraps up the Iron Man series, next time we're off to Asguard (< not a typo) for my new hilts. Thanks for checking this one out.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #666 on: April 19, 2019, 09:08:34 AM »

Nice job again For love the little faces on the sabre really nice touch and cool to see the metal sheen image effects working so well especially for the blue metal. Very well done and looking forward to your Norse adventure!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #667 on: April 19, 2019, 09:47:37 AM »

Nice job again For love the little faces on the sabre really nice touch and cool to see the metal sheen image effects working so well especially for the blue metal. Very well done and looking forward to your Norse adventure!

Hello Lord_S_Gray, thanks man I have finally nailed the textures and got rid of those annoying speckles of light that made my earlier pictures look "grainy". These Iron Man hilts were fun as they were "recycled" from my first ever Blender model.

Thor is up next and I am shaking with nerves as I have worked over 4 months to bring it to everyone (I had to build it twice due to a technical glitch).

And one final bit of news, I haven't forgotten the mods to the TY Silencer you suggested and with the release of the new Rise of Skywalker trailer I have added a few more tweaks and will post it as soon as I have a chance!

Thanks for the kind words as always and a point on it's way to you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #668 on: April 19, 2019, 11:30:24 PM »

Hello Everybody,

It has arrived, the Thor crossguard lives, after a total rebuild caused by a computer glitch I can proudly present "New Asguard Saber"....

Full renders coming up shortly....

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #669 on: April 20, 2019, 09:03:59 AM »

Hello again,

OK here are the rendered images!

I have to say I am really proud of this one, even if the etching pattern gave me Migraine headaches for a week! I had to scour several home décor websites to find just the right wallpaper design to get the Damask pattern to use for the etch so that strained my eyes, then I had get the pattern layered onto the hilt and lined up to appear as seamless as possible.

On top of all that, as I mentioned a while ago I "lost" the original version of this hilt in a technical glitch when it was deleted. I triple back up everything now.

I am not sure how I am going to top this in future but I do have my "Jedi Fallen Order" inspired build and I have a few more in universe hilts for Vader and Galen Marek. Thanks for checking this hilt out...(oh did I mention there is a Dark version of New Asguard and a matching Shoto?)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #670 on: April 23, 2019, 12:40:28 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Just a quick sneak peek at my current saber posting and a few I have lined up for future posts....

And below is a "Guess Who?"...this is part of a saber design for a certain person...any guesses?

All will be revealed on my Blender 3D Concept Saber thread soon.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #671 on: April 23, 2019, 09:00:02 PM »

I'm digging the Thor saber , point to you good sir for the dedication on this one. It looks AWESOME!  Shocked Shocked

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #672 on: April 23, 2019, 02:05:47 PM »

I'm digging the Thor saber , point to you good sir for the dedication on this one. It looks AWESOME!  Shocked Shocked

Hello MavRick, thank you very much, after the trouble I had with the hilt I am so pleased you like it. I got really angry with myself and my laptop when it crashed and vowed that New Asguard would live again. And I calmed down as it was rebuilt. I even developed the original design and now have a Shoto version and a matching Dark set named Phoenix which I will post soon, hopefully!

Thanks again for checking it out and a point back to you!

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #673 on: April 24, 2019, 02:38:48 PM »

Elegant but powerful as befits an Asgardian - can certainly see the lessons you're learning on other sabres here e.g. satele Shan scroll work, iron man metallic all coming together to make something unique as always and perfectly timed for the endgame release!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #674 on: April 24, 2019, 03:03:51 PM »

Elegant but powerful as befits an Asgardian - can certainly see the lessons you're learning on other sabres here e.g. satele Shan scroll work, iron man metallic all coming together to make something unique as always and perfectly timed for the endgame release!

Hello Lord_S_Gray,

Thank you so much for the kind comments, I am so glad the techniques are coming together now. I wish I could take credit for the timing of my post but that was down to the will of the Force! If I hadn't had my computer glitch I could have posted "New Asguard Saber" back in January.
But the glitch pushed my posting schedule back meaning I will now be posting a Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker inspired hilt on May the Fourth!

Thanks again and I will send you a sneak peek of my updated "TROS Ty Strriker" in a PM shortly.
In the meantime please accept a Force point.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: