Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 449781 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #675 on: April 27, 2019, 09:00:49 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Today I have something a bit different as the hilt I uploaded for another project I run isn't really suitable to post here too (it is a saber based on the Sci-Fi comedy show called Red Dwarf and looks like the ship itself) so I have a "gift" of sorts for a member of the forum! This member has contributed some great comments over the past month or so, chatting about cars and sabers and he has recently been honoured with a Forum Title so I felt he deserved his own personalised saber design. He is the ForumVerse Loremaster and this is the hilt I have designed for him, this is LOREMASTER V2...

It also comes with a Shoto...

And the Loremaster's name is embossed on the handgrip if you can read Aurabesh!

I hope you like the hilt Loremaster!

And just before I go I have worked on the Spook hilt I made a while back and it looks a little different now...

Thanks for looking in on these designs and for all your support.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #676 on: April 27, 2019, 09:15:56 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Today I have something a bit different as the hilt I uploaded for another project I run isn't really suitable to post here too (it is a saber based on the Sci-Fi comedy show called Red Dwarf and looks like the ship itself) so I have a "gift" of sorts for a member of the forum! This member has contributed some great comments over the past month or so, chatting about cars and sabers and he has recently been honoured with a Forum Title so I felt he deserved his own personalised saber design. He I the ForumVerse Loremaster and this is the hilt I have designed for him, this is LOREMASTER V2...

It also comes with a Shoto...

And the Loremaster's name is embossed on the handgrip if you can read Aurabesh!

I hope you like the hilt Loremaster!

And just before I go I have worked on the Spook hilt I made a while back and it looks a little different now...

Thanks for looking in on these designs and for all your support.
Those...

...are BADASS FT!!

They go PERFECTLY for Karm, from the Aurebesh along the hilt to the golden blade (and AV switch!)  Smiley

My ONLY critique would be this: is there anyway that you might show the Ancient One crystal in its chamber within the hilt?  For those of you who have read Karm's excellent stories, his character "Karmack" is ubiquitous with the lightsaber crystal "The Ancient One" and could probably be considered a character unto itself.

IF you HAVEN'T read them...PLEASE go do so NOW  Smiley  Not only are they enjoyable, but his stories are outstanding tales that do what I feel Disney hasn't for Star Wars; namely, enrich the narrative while adding new and unique content.

Again: great job FT!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #677 on: April 27, 2019, 09:25:45 PM »

Those...

...are BADASS FT!!

They go PERFECTLY for Karm, from the Aurebesh along the hilt to the golden blade (and AV switch!)  Smiley

My ONLY critique would be this: is there anyway that you might show the Ancient One crystal in its chamber within the hilt?  For those of you who have read Karm's excellent stories, his character "Karmack" is ubiquitous with the lightsaber crystal "The Ancient One" and could probably be considered a character unto itself.

IF you HAVEN'T read them...PLEASE go do so NOW  Smiley  Not only are they enjoyable, but his stories are outstanding tales that do what I feel Disney hasn't for Star Wars; namely, enrich the narrative while adding new and unique content.

Again: great job FT!

Hi TheDutchman,

I can certainly take another look at the design and add a chamber, I think there is space for one.

I have neglected my online reading recently as I have been busy designing and reading "Thrawn Alliances" and....I still have to finish Lady Revan and Lord_S_Gray's offerings too! I will read all of it eventually.

Thanks for the comment and advice, point incoming!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #678 on: April 28, 2019, 02:18:45 AM »

Hey there, Tyeth.  I absolutely love the Loremaster V2.  It reminds me of the Dark Apprentice V4 and the Dark Initiate (emitter). I love the gold and black design, it really brings the fantastic details out.  +1

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #679 on: April 28, 2019, 02:40:03 AM »

Hey there, Tyeth.  I absolutely love the Loremaster V2.  It reminds me of the Dark Apprentice V4 and the Dark Initiate (emitter). I love the gold and black design, it really brings the fantastic details out.  +1

Hi Infinit welcome back! Thanks for the compliments on the Loremaster V2 (it's a V2 because I originally made the Shoto first then Karm suggested the choke point be added so the lengthened version became the V2).

And I finally managed to post my rebuilt Thor inspired crossguard earlier in the thread. You can find it here if you're interested:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40017.msg711168#msg711168

Point on it's way to you and see you around the threads.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #680 on: April 28, 2019, 02:42:50 AM »

Hey Tyeth.  It's good to be back and thank you.  I like that Thor saber, it's unique and well crafted.  It's emitter designs reminds me of weapons found on Asgard or even building design inspired.  It is truly fit for a ruler of Asgard.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #681 on: April 28, 2019, 02:48:22 AM »

It's emitter designs reminds me of weapons found on Asgard or even building design inspired.  It is truly fit for a ruler of Asgard.

Hi again, You should start doing designing yourself! You have a keen eye...I modelled the emitters after the rotunda style open-plan rooms of Asgard's buildings. Good spot!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #682 on: April 28, 2019, 02:50:16 AM »

Thank you, Tyeth. I need to get back to designing, just been busy with family stuff and work. Will have to get back into the swing of things though. I may need your help with getting back to it though and also have something to discuss with you via PM.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #683 on: April 29, 2019, 09:32:39 PM »

Hey Tyeth, Those are 2 more great saber designs you have there.
 That black and gold looks great together. I like the windows too, it looks like a very practical and useable hilt. The design in the bottom of the pommel reminds me of a classic car (mustang) wheel.
 It looks great.  The spook is a very good representation of Kanan's hilt. I think he would approve.  Grin  Point to you my friend.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #684 on: April 29, 2019, 10:11:46 PM »

Hey For!   I love my namesake!   Both of them!   :-)   Nicely done.   I am particularly fond of the choke point and the flare at the pommel end.   Solid designs and beautiful while also very utilitarian.
Sweet!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #685 on: April 29, 2019, 10:22:39 PM »

Hello MavRick,

Thank you very much, I keep trying to come up with new hilts and after my exchanges with Karmack about cars earlier in the thread and his suggestions I wanted to make a hilt (or two as it happens) for the Loremaster!

I was able to glean a few bits of information about Karmack from these discussions and incorporated his love of cars and comfortable duelling hilts into the design, including the choke point and flared counter weight pommel to balance the hilt.

And I realised I had made the Spook as a Dark Edition so members could get an impression of what a Dark Spectre model might look like if US ever make one, but I forgot to do a version of the Spook in canon Kanan colours - glad it worked out!

point on it's way to you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #686 on: April 29, 2019, 10:37:34 PM »

Hey For!   I love my namesake!   Both of them!   :-)   Nicely done.   I am particularly fond of the choke point and the flare at the pommel end.   Solid designs and beautiful while also very utilitarian.
Sweet!  :-)

Hi Karmack the Loremaster!

I am so glad you like your designs. You actually got two hilts because I built the Shoto version first, but after your comment about dual-ability I added the choke and counter weight pommel. Including your name in Aurabesh was a technique I was trying to master which turns text into 3D geometry.

And I have developing news....after chatting with TheDutchman, he informed me that you have a particularly famous Kyber crystal in your hilt..."The Ancient One"?
Well I thought I had better add a crystal chamber to Loremaster too!

The chamber is directly beneath the activation switch. I will contact you by PM and make arrangements to send you a copy of all the images of your hilts alright.
Thanks so much for your support.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #687 on: April 29, 2019, 11:05:10 PM »

Hi Karmack the Loremaster!

I am so glad you like your designs. You actually got two hilts because I built the Shoto version first, but after your comment about dual-ability I added the choke and counter weight pommel. Including your name in Aurabesh was a technique I was trying to master which turns text into 3D geometry.

And I have developing news....after chatting with TheDutchman, he informed me that you have a particularly famous Kyber crystal in your hilt..."The Ancient One"?
Well I thought I had better add a crystal chamber to Loremaster too!

The chamber is directly beneath the activation switch. I will contact you by PM and make arrangements to send you a copy of all the images of your hilts alright.
Thanks so much for your support.
FT...

That...

Is...

PHENOMENAL!!

Such an incredible design!  Perfect for Karm and "The Ancient One!"

Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #688 on: April 29, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »

FT...

That...

Is...

PHENOMENAL!!

Such an incredible design!  Perfect for Karm and "The Ancient One!"

Point  Smiley

Hi TheDutchman, well the credit has to go to you my friend, you told me about the "Ancient One" crystal as (embarrassingly Embarrassed ) I haven't gotten round to reading all the ForumVerse stories including Karm's just yet (I've been kinda busy designing  Roll Eyes )

So I am really pleased the chamber worked out ok and you all like the design so much. Thanks everyone.

Point on it's way to you.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #689 on: April 30, 2019, 10:10:30 AM »

Hi TheDutchman, well the credit has to go to you my friend, you told me about the "Ancient One" crystal as (embarrassingly Embarrassed ) I haven't gotten round to reading all the ForumVerse stories including Karm's just yet (I've been kinda busy designing  Roll Eyes )

Don't feel too bad. I haven't been able to keep up with LSG's Fate of the Aether, or Lady Revan's Twisted Morality. I've been too busy with school. Hopefully this summer I can catch up.

I'm loving all your recent designs For. Absolutely amazing. The Loremaster hilts are beautiful, and the Spook is based off one of my favorite hilts.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: