Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 449949 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #735 on: May 28, 2019, 06:41:58 PM »

See, I was thinking it was a Jenner from Battletech...    :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #736 on: May 28, 2019, 07:52:54 PM »

See, I was thinking it was a Jenner from Battletech...    :-)

Hi Karmack, that's ok I just realised my AT-ST could've been an ED-209 from Robocop!

Thankfully I should have a Star Destroyer to show you all this weekend. Roll Eyes

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #737 on: June 01, 2019, 10:55:38 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I have had a change of plans today as I was going to post a model of a Star Destroyer but with all the chat and hype about Twin Pronged Emitters I thought I should post a few pictures of my take on the Jedi Fallen Order hilt.

And of course there always has to be a Darkside too....

And finally the "Dishonoured Saber" in the desert...

There will be more twin pronged designs coming in future posts. Thanks for checking this one out.

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #738 on: June 01, 2019, 11:10:36 PM »

Hello Everybody,

I have had a change of plans today as I was going to post a model of a Star Destroyer but with all the chat and hype about Twin Pronged Emitters I thought I should post a few pictures of my take on the Jedi Fallen Order hilt.

There will be more twin pronged designs coming in future posts. Thanks for checking this one out.

I want four, For. Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #739 on: June 01, 2019, 11:32:57 PM »

I want four, For. Wink

Hi Bob Loblaw, thanks for the kind comment. One day I hope to get some of these designs either 3D printed or machined even if at half scale, I just don't have the funds or resources at the moment. But I will make note of your interest just in case I ever get set up in business!

point incoming.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #740 on: June 02, 2019, 12:44:48 AM »

Great as always, For! You know I'm a sucker for those two-prong emitters lol. I really like the staff version you did too!

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #741 on: June 02, 2019, 01:01:16 AM »

Great as always, For! You know I'm a sucker for those two-prong emitters lol. I really like the staff version you did too!

Hello Lady Revan, I thought you might like the staff version (I just watched your dead battery video  Wink ) and you had a few staffs in that. So I had best not show you my "Temple Staff"  that's coming soon  Grin

Thanks as always for the support and comments point inbound.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #742 on: June 03, 2019, 07:05:55 PM »

Another cool looking design my friend! Shocked  It looks like a very real concept, so point to you!  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #743 on: June 03, 2019, 07:13:00 PM »

This.

This I like. Alot. Point!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #744 on: June 03, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »

Another cool looking design my friend! Shocked  It looks like a very real concept, so point to you!  Grin

Hi MavRick, thank you very much. It is very heavily based on the EA Games/Respawn original but I did add a few tweaks of my own. I have used the modified emitter already in a new design which comes as a single hilt and in staff mode. And there will be Jedi and Sith variants. That's for a future post.

Thanks again and a point back.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #745 on: June 03, 2019, 07:19:01 PM »

This.

This I like. Alot. Point!

Hello PsychoSith, thanks to you also! As I just replied to MavRick the basic design was already done by EA but I just added my twist on the emitter which I felt was a bit plain for a twin pronged emitter. I imaged it could have looked a bit more like a SWOTOR hilt so thickened the emitter plates to give them a bit of detail.

I have also seen your recent "Bulwark" sketches, very interesting. I can see the nautical influence in the hand guard.

Thanks once more and a point back to you!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #746 on: June 04, 2019, 12:29:44 AM »

Hello Everybody,

FT, these are absolutely beautiful!  I LOVE the twin pronged emitter(s)!  If US ever makes a saber hilt with them (OR if you happen to manufacture them via 3D printer  Wink) I know that I would have to purchase one!  Absolutely AWESOME!!

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #747 on: June 04, 2019, 12:59:51 AM »

FT, these are absolutely beautiful!  I LOVE the twin pronged emitter(s)!  If US ever makes a saber hilt with them (OR if you happen to manufacture them via 3D printer  Wink) I know that I would have to purchase one!  Absolutely AWESOME!!

Point!

Hello TheDutchman, thanks and I'm so glad you like the emitters. EA/Respawn did a good job with the hilt but I just felt the shroud plates were a little simple. They could have had a milled inlay around the plate but they didn't do it. I just thickened the plate into two "slices" and resized the upper slice to give it some depth.

And I am scouring the net and saving up for a 3D printer (I have my eye on a Creality printer at the moment) but it might take me a while to scrape funds together. But at least I know I will have a market if I ever do get printing this stuff.

Thanks for the comments and a point on it's way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2019, 04:21:19 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Now that I have finished "moonlighting" and building PsychoSith's amazing Altenweg II design, I had best post my next offering. But please remember to check out PsychoSith's "Return of the Saber Doodles" thread if you haven't the link is:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41788.msg717613#msg717613

And this time I have another video! This is my Annihilator Saber...

And just for fun because I learned how to add the 3D backdrop, I compiled a video. Now it is short (4 secs actually) but it gives a 360 view....beware the blade flash if photo sensitive ok!!

http://youtu.be/fX-351g8vSc

Please let me know if the video embedded as my laptop doesn't seem to show YT videos on external sites Sad  I previewed this post and there is a link.

Finally, here is a sneak peek at an upcoming hilt based on Anakin's AOTC hilt (just need to remodel the top of the emitter to round off the corners  Smiley )

Thanks for checking these out and your continued support.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #749 on: June 07, 2019, 10:43:25 PM »

Wow Tyeth, I actually really like the Annihilator Saber. Interesting design for sure, but it seems like it would be good for just swinging and smashing and bashing. Less finesse more power.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: