Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440688 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #855 on: July 29, 2019, 02:17:56 PM »

No worries, I'll get used to it. I have to say a while ago I got the bug for doing a bit of art and came up with my own avatar and signature too so I can't complain (but I had to use GIMP as it's cheaper than Photoshop  Grin )

At this point i use the word "photoshop" to mean "image editor". Right there with you on the GIMP squad  Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #856 on: July 29, 2019, 03:37:18 PM »

At this point i use the word "photoshop" to mean "image editor". Right there with you on the GIMP squad  Grin

Hi there PsychoSith, yeah I forget that Photoshop has become the generic term for "image editor". Congrats on your Butcher taking centre stage on Ultrasaber's Holocron.

OH and you better check your inbox....incoming saber!
(point given for your Butcher)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #857 on: July 29, 2019, 09:02:27 PM »

Hi there PsychoSith, yeah I forget that Photoshop has become the generic term for "image editor". Congrats on your Butcher taking centre stage on Ultrasaber's Holocron.

OH and you better check your inbox....incoming saber!
(point given for your Butcher)

Thanks!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #858 on: August 03, 2019, 01:25:30 AM »

Hello Everybody,

It's been a busy week for me as I have been helping out PsychoSith on his Saber Doodles page with the "Beskar Breaker" hilts.

Well I had better post a design of my own (sort of - it is a replica) and this one is for the fans of AOTC and Anakin's saber in it. I call this one...

And if you want to see what secrets this design hides I'll post a few more pictures later today and reveal all.  Cool

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #859 on: August 03, 2019, 03:19:44 PM »

nice job. Well, we are waiting.  Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #860 on: August 03, 2019, 03:23:11 PM »

I like the look of the Vengeance. A cross between his Graflex and Chosen One. I like the clamp positioning, how the activation switch is 180° off from the D-ring.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #861 on: August 03, 2019, 09:13:59 PM »

I like the look of the Vengeance. A cross between his Graflex and Chosen One. I like the clamp positioning, how the activation switch is 180° off from the D-ring.

nice job. Well, we are waiting.  Wink

Hello chalion and MavRick, thanks guys. Yep this is the famous hilt that started Anakin's descent to the Dark Side as he wiped out the Tusken Raiders. As this is such an important hilt it needed something special...let me reveal all...

I have been waiting a while to post this one which I built back when I did my Vader hilt "The Destined One". But I didn't just model this hilt...I have a crystal version of Vader's saber plus TWO Graflex based versions and Luke's ROTJ hilt. So plenty more to look forward to  Cool

Thanks again guys and points on the way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #862 on: August 11, 2019, 10:50:38 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well, I am due to post a new concept and so I have a design I have modded and worked on this past week or so. I originally modelled this saber about 2 months ago for a fellow member but I have since added a few embellishments inspired by the likes of PsychoSith and Janx. First up the studio picture then the Glamour shots....

The studio shot:

As the keen eyed folk here can see I started off with an Ultrasabers favourite...an Aeon V4. I also had a "spare" emitter I had designed called the "Temple" emitter so I replaced the windowed emitter with my new shrouded one. And I mentioned fellow members Janx and PsychoSith earlier and this is where their influence comes in. They both have an industrial look and feel about their characters and so I decided to model and build some "Steampunk" and "Scraptech" greeblie parts. These included the cogs and bracket plates that I added as décor parts. I am building up a "parts warehouse" so I have a collection of pieces to use in a Kit-bashing way. The cogs were wrapped onto the emitter shrouds, I built a cog blade plug and I added the bracket plates to the handgrips. Nothing too drastic but I think my mods work. Thanks for checking this offering out and for all the comments and support.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #863 on: August 12, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »

I am liking that!  That would be a nice 3D printed "upgrade" kit to strap onto an Aeon V4 LE...   :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #864 on: August 12, 2019, 02:33:58 PM »

I am liking that!  That would be a nice 3D printed "upgrade" kit to strap onto an Aeon V4 LE...   :-)

Hello Karmack, I hoped you'd enjoy this one  Wink it helped that the Aeon is such a great hilt. And yes, I really need to look into getting a 3D printer but funds are tight.
Hopefully I should be posting another staff hilt next weekend and it uses this emitter.

Thanks for the comment and a point on it's way.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #865 on: August 12, 2019, 03:20:06 PM »

Oooooooh. Shiny. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #866 on: August 12, 2019, 03:20:46 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Well, I am due to post a new concept and so I have a design I have modded and worked on this past week or so. I originally modelled this saber about 2 months ago for a fellow member but I have since added a few embellishments inspired by the likes of PsychoSith and Janx. First up the studio picture then the Glamour shots....

The studio shot:

As the keen eyed folk here can see I started off with an Ultrasabers favourite...an Aeon V4. I also had a "spare" emitter I had designed called the "Temple" emitter so I replaced the windowed emitter with my new shrouded one. And I mentioned fellow members Janx and PsychoSith earlier and this is where their influence comes in. They both have an industrial look and feel about their characters and so I decided to model and build some "Steampunk" and "Scraptech" greeblie parts. These included the cogs and bracket plates that I added as décor parts. I am building up a "parts warehouse" so I have a collection of pieces to use in a Kit-bashing way. The cogs were wrapped onto the emitter shrouds, I built a cog blade plug and I added the bracket plates to the handgrips. Nothing too drastic but I think my mods work. Thanks for checking this offering out and for all the comments and support.

I absolutely love that two-pronged emitter FT!  The bracketplate handgrips look spectacular and the "greeble" steampunk additions make for excellent detail-work!  

I wonder if US would be open to a partnership and produce these incredible hilts  Wink  On a more serious note: fantastic 3D models, FT.  I think that the oblique perspective gives the rendering a level of detail that is superb.

Fantastic work, FT!  Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #867 on: August 12, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »

I absolutely love that two-pronged emitter FT!  The bracketplate handgrips look spectacular and the "greeble" steampunk additions make for excellent detail-work! 

I wonder if US would be open to a partnership and produce these incredible hilts  Wink  On a more serious note: fantastic 3D models, FT.  I think that the oblique perspective gives the rendering a level of detail that is superb.

Fantastic work, FT!  Point  Smiley

Oooooooh. Shiny. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello Dutch and Logos,

Thanks guys, I didn't do much to these hilts as US did most of the work! If US ever feel I have something of interest then I'm sure they'll contact me. I am just happy that my fellow members feel I am worth consideration and you enjoy my work.

And Logos, you like shiny and as you have Sith tendencies...how about a Dark Punk? (not to be confused with Daft Punk)...

Thanks again to both of you and points incoming.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #868 on: August 12, 2019, 04:28:29 PM »

ooooohhhhhhh    I like it!!!!!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #869 on: August 12, 2019, 04:33:10 PM »

Hello Dutch and Logos,

Thanks guys, I didn't do much to these hilts as US did most of the work! If US ever feel I have something of interest then I'm sure they'll contact me. I am just happy that my fellow members feel I am worth consideration and you enjoy my work.

And Logos, you like shiny and as you have Sith tendencies...how about a Dark Punk? (not to be confused with Daft Punk)...

Thanks again to both of you and points incoming.
Awwhuhuhuhuhuh yeah.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: