Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448428 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #900 on: August 20, 2019, 04:53:29 PM »

Hi Logos, glad you like. As I mentioned I can't build these...(yet)....but as a way of apology I have sent you a PM with a link you may be interested in.

-1 point
But we know people who can make these happen. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #901 on: August 20, 2019, 11:15:30 PM »

Hello Karmack,

Yes, I designed these staff hilts back when I did the "Dishonoured" Jedi Order Fallen inspired saber and modified it's emitter into the "Temple" emitter. Then at the same time Lady Revan was campaigning for a Bastilla staff so I made the handgrips so they would purposely connect to form a staff and added the emitter.
I hopefully have some more emitters to come that should look more integrated! Thanks for the comments and support.

+1 point.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #902 on: August 20, 2019, 11:17:55 PM »

But we know people who can make these happen. Grin Grin Grin

Hi Logos....AND they know how to contact me!  Undecided Smiley Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #903 on: August 25, 2019, 08:24:42 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Wow! A new poster has dropped for The Rise of Skywalker and there's talk of red sabers and oh,, it's time for me to post another design!
Ok this is more of a redesign using a few new techniques I 've learnt (and this hilt is overdue, I have had it for a while but never got to post it - Sorry Lord_S_Gray  Embarrassed) But finally here is TY Silencer TROS..

And I thought I'd try and recreate part of the trailer! BACKFLIP!!

This hilt has been smoothed out a little bit on the handgrip and as Lord_S_Gray suggested to me I added the silver accents to the grip and the activation switch. The claws/wings have also been remodelled with silver accents, "solar panels" and added laser canons...not that the pilot knows how to fire them  Grin
The wing pylons and cockpit/emitter section has the new red squadron markings (and a few greeblie parts on the pylons)
That just about covers this update so a big thank you for checking it out and for all the support (this thread is about to break 24,000 views which is unbelievable thanks all of you).

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #904 on: August 26, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Wow! A new poster has dropped for The Rise of Skywalker and there's talk of red sabers and oh,, it's time for me to post another design!
Ok this is more of a redesign using a few new techniques I 've learnt (and this hilt is overdue, I have had it for a while but never got to post it - Sorry Lord_S_Gray  Embarrassed) But finally here is TY Silencer TROS..

This hilt has been smoothed out a little bit on the handgrip and as Lord_S_Gray suggested to me I added the silver accents to the grip and the activation switch. The claws/wings have also been remodelled with silver accents, "solar panels" and added laser canons...not that the pilot knows how to fire them  Grin
The wing pylons and cockpit/emitter section has the new red squadron markings (and a few greeblie parts on the pylons)
That just about covers this update so a big thank you for checking it out and for all the support (this thread is about to break 24,000 views which is unbelievable thanks all of you).
I'd like it........but I hate the paint job.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #905 on: August 26, 2019, 10:25:28 PM »

I'd like it........but I hate the paint job.

Hi Logos, no problem....beauty is only skin deep and so is powder coat! I could paint this hilt in any colour combo, I just mocked it to look like the new TIE fighter that's all.

Now I have a folding staff I need to work on..... Roll Eyes

point on the way.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #906 on: August 27, 2019, 01:07:37 AM »

Now I have a folding staff I need to work on..... Roll Eyes

Hello again, now I have two questions...1) Will Rey turn to the Darkside (was this...

image just a Force vision?)

And 2) Should I carry on and refine this design to make it better/closer?

Thanks for looking in and let me know what you think!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #907 on: August 27, 2019, 02:23:35 PM »

For, I like it!   But you should definitely work on the hinge.   The rest looks amazing, though!

As for Rey ...     I'm thinking Force Vision, like Luke facing himself as Vader in the cave on Daghobah.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #908 on: August 27, 2019, 04:00:52 PM »

Hello again, now I have two questions...1) Will Rey turn to the Darkside (was this...

image just a Force vision?)

And 2) Should I carry on and refine this design to make it better/closer?

Thanks for looking in and let me know what you think!

Wonderful job FT!  I really like your rendering of the switchblade saberstaff!

Point  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #909 on: August 27, 2019, 04:11:49 PM »

For, I like it!   But you should definitely work on the hinge.   The rest looks amazing, though!
Wonderful job FT!  I really like your rendering of the switchblade saberstaff!
Point  Smiley

Thanks Dutch and Karmack, it was just a quick build I did early hours of this morning but I have already fixed the hinge for a double ball joint locking mechanism. Here is a "clay model" rendition of the hilt with new hinge (the clay render is a new trick I learnt recently - it just shows enough detail without revealing the full picture - I have a full gallery coming soon.)

Hope this works for you! Points on their way to you both.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #910 on: August 28, 2019, 04:53:53 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Really like the grip on this one!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #911 on: August 28, 2019, 05:01:35 PM »

Really like the grip on this one!

First off welcome back, I hope your bosses didn't work you too hard with relocating.
Second, thank you very much but the handgrip came as a result from a suggestion by member Lord_S_Gray. He pointed out that the hilt would benefit from some sort of accents so I added the silver bands (initially on my original Silencer hilt) and combined them with smoothed texturing and it produced this handgrip. I think it also helps to blend the activation switch into the grip section too.

Thanks as always, point on the way.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #912 on: August 28, 2019, 05:05:48 PM »

First off welcome back, I hope your bosses didn't work you too hard with relocating.
Second, thank you very much but the handgrip came as a result from a suggestion by member Lord_S_Gray. He pointed out that the hilt would benefit from some sort of accents so I added the silver bands (initially on my original Silencer hilt) and combined them with smoothed texturing and it produced this handgrip. I think it also helps to blend the activation switch into the grip section too.

Thanks as always, point on the way.

Luckily its a family company, so i happen to be fond of my boss.  Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #913 on: August 28, 2019, 05:10:26 PM »

Luckily its a family company, so i happen to be fond of my boss.  Grin

OH! Yes well keep in their good books then, you never know when you'll need a raise!  Grin

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #914 on: August 28, 2019, 10:17:57 PM »

Hi Everybody,

I have in the past 12 hours or so got my hands on a new picture of the "Switchblade" so I have updated my model accordingly...and it has a better representation of the hinge section (though there had to be some film trickery to make it work on screen in the trailer).
Anyhoo here is a new "clay render" to show off the new lines!

Hope to post a FULL COLOUR gallery of this over the weekend. Thanks for looking in.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: