Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448676 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #960 on: September 25, 2019, 11:05:47 AM »

Tyeth, I've always been a fan of your work and that hasn't changed one bit! That is one gorgeous saber you have there

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #961 on: September 25, 2019, 05:48:15 PM »

Tyeth, I've always been a fan of your work and that hasn't changed one bit! That is one gorgeous saber you have there

Hi Infinit, you have been one of my longest serving supporters so thank you very much. I have one more version of this hilt based on a TCW character, hopefully it will be just as impressive.

Thanks again.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #962 on: September 29, 2019, 06:25:41 PM »

Hello Everybody, I know I am late posting this but as there was "Breaking News" of a new Ultrasaber Fallen Order I figured you'd all be more interested in that. However I have been busy as well and have worked on PsychoSith's fantastic Altenweg II saber and have produced some full renders and an animation. So without further ado...

And I thought I'd take the saber for a "spin" again...

http://youtu.be/w2og8m7Q2U0

Again I'd like to thank PsychoSith for allowing me to work on his design, I hope you all like the new pics. Thanks for looking in.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #963 on: September 30, 2019, 01:23:42 PM »

Hello Everybody, I know I am late posting this but as there was "Breaking News" of a new Ultrasaber Fallen Order I figured you'd all be more interested in that. However I have been busy as well and have worked on PsychoSith's fantastic Altenweg II saber and have produced some full renders and an animation. So without further ado...

Looks positively slick! Well done!

Again I'd like to thank PsychoSith for allowing me to work on his design, I hope you all like the new pics. Thanks for looking in.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #964 on: September 30, 2019, 10:48:57 PM »

Hi PsychoSith, I'm so glad you approve of this batch of renders as well. I think I am getting the hang of animating now too, it's just my laptop holding me back. One single orbit around the saber takes over two hours to render (which is why I animated one pass then looped the footage!).

However some of my upcoming hilts have animated features, so stay tuned.

And thanks for the continued support. point inbound.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #965 on: October 02, 2019, 02:54:35 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Something Really Special Alert!

I am posting this little sneak peek of a gift I have received today which left me speechless!
I will post the full set of the pictures which I have received, here this Friday night/Sat morning....and believe me you don't want to miss them... here is the sneak peek...

I am truly humbled by this gift.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #966 on: October 02, 2019, 03:47:15 PM »

THIS.

IS.

AWESOME!!

Wow, just further proof that collaborations produce INCREDIBLE works!!

Points for PS AND FT!

I can't WAIT to see more  Cheesy

Hello Everybody,

Something Really Special Alert!

I am posting this little sneak peek of a gift I have received today which left me speechless!
I will post the full set of the pictures which I have received, here this Friday night/Sat morning....and believe me you don't want to miss them... here is the sneak peek...

I am truly humbled by this gift.

o.O   This looks fantastic!!  I am EAGERLY looking forward to seeing the rest!!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #967 on: October 02, 2019, 04:12:15 PM »

THIS.

IS.

AWESOME!!

Wow, just further proof that collaborations produce INCREDIBLE works!!

Points for PS AND FT!

I can't WAIT to see more  Cheesy
o.O   This looks fantastic!!  I am EAGERLY looking forward to seeing the rest!!

Hi Dutch, I felt that my "studio" shots of PsychoSith's Altenweg II looked a little "flat" and non-metallic (this was due to there not being any other objects in view to cast reflections). By adding the background image it brought the metal texture to life making it look more solid.

And in regards my Something Special announcement...you really don't want to miss it (this picture is only one third of the full picture!)

Thanks again and a point on it's way back to you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #968 on: October 05, 2019, 06:27:33 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Today I have a really special and unique post as it doesn't showcase my designs but the phenomenal artwork of our friend PsychoSith! Psycho has done me the great honour of producing some art based on one of my designs! And he didn't just pick any hilt to draw, he chose one of my most detailed models to try and recreate. That hilt is my Thor inspired design called "Asguard", a V shaped crossguard saber. This saber featured a complex etch pattern. But just take a look at his interpretation....

And Psycho based his art off of this single screenshot....

I was totally speechless when I first saw his art, he captured the design perfectly and not only the hilt with the etching, gold accents and lightning blue blades but the added bonus of the flanking figures holding the saber and ax are amazing (check out the shading on the robes). This has been the greatest gift I have received and it means a lot to me because you may remember I lost the model files for this hilt when my laptop crashed so for Psycho to choose this hilt to sketch was so moving for me. Thank you so much Psycho I plan to get this printed onto canvas when I can to hang in my home!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #969 on: October 05, 2019, 03:28:42 PM »

That truly is amazing, and the story behind it helps explain why it means so much to you. 

When you DO get the canvas version hung in your home, I would like to see a photo of it here.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #970 on: October 05, 2019, 11:29:48 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Today I have a really special and unique post as it doesn't showcase my designs but the phenomenal artwork of our friend PsychoSith! Psycho has done me the great honour of producing some art based on one of my designs! And he didn't just pick any hilt to draw, he chose one of my most detailed models to try and recreate. That hilt is my Thor inspired design called "Asguard", a V shaped crossguard saber. This saber featured a complex etch pattern. But just take a look at his interpretation....

I was totally speechless when I first saw his art, he captured the design perfectly and not only the hilt with the etching, gold accents and lightning blue blades but the added bonus of the flanking figures holding the saber and ax are amazing (check out the shading on the robes). This has been the greatest gift I have received and it means a lot to me because you may remember I lost the model files for this hilt when my laptop crashed so for Psycho to choose this hilt to sketch was so moving for me. Thank you so much Psycho I plan to get this printed onto canvas when I can to hang in my home!
AWE-

-SOME!!!

That picture is absolutely fantastic...AS IS the 3D rendering!!!

PS & FT: you guys are INCREDIBLE inventors!  Seriously: I WISH that I had the creativity that you both possess (I can't even draw stick figures  Tongue)!  From the patterned etchings to the emitter and pommel details (not to mention the gaelic design on the hilt), this saber is just wonderful, BOTH 2D and 3D!  Gentlemen, you've really done a phenomenal job!

And Cyclops is right: I'd LOVE to see the canvas picture when you can  Smiley

Points for you both!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #971 on: October 06, 2019, 08:33:43 AM »

Hi sorry late responding.

Thank you Cyclops and Dutch, but this art (and it really is art in the truest sense) is all PsychoSith! My grandfather was a "Master Arts and Craftsman" in the UK meaning he had the highest qualifications in art and crafts....he could paint, draw, carve, sculpt, do metal and woodworking...but I only inherited a fraction of his skill.
PsychoSith has that same talent as my grandfather with a 2B pencil (and a few crayons!)

As soon as I have the canvas up and hanging I'll post a pic.

(And the reason I am late replying is that I have been rendering some animations for a new hilt and it took a LOT longer than I anticipated - one scene took over three hours to produce four seconds of footage  Huh )

Points to both of you.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #972 on: October 07, 2019, 05:38:29 PM »

Hello Everybody,

AWE-

-SOME!!!

That picture is absolutely fantastic...AS IS the 3D rendering!!!

PS & FT: you guys are INCREDIBLE inventors!  Seriously: I WISH that I had the creativity that you both possess (I can't even draw stick figures  Tongue)!  From the patterned etchings to the emitter and pommel details (not to mention the gaelic design on the hilt), this saber is just wonderful, BOTH 2D and 3D!  Gentlemen, you've really done a phenomenal job!

And Cyclops is right: I'd LOVE to see the canvas picture when you can  Smiley

Points for you both!

Ack! You guys are too nice! Its FT's design all the way - like i said i just know my way around pencils. I'm ecstatic you think its good enough for a canvas FT! I just wish i couldve delivered an even better version! Such is the curse though, I can only see what I did wrong  Roll Eyes

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #973 on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:47 PM »

Ack! You guys are too nice! Its FT's design all the way - like i said i just know my way around pencils. I'm ecstatic you think its good enough for a canvas FT! I just wish i couldve delivered an even better version! Such is the curse though, I can only see what I did wrong  Roll Eyes

Hello Psycho, you couldn't have done a better job. When you created this you put your full heart, soul and thought into it - that is all you can ask for. And you may be cursed and not be able to see the "full picture" of how good it is, but that is what we do - we tell you how good it is and how you are improving all the time.
I suffer similar feelings of always "I could have done this/that better.." I think all creative types do.

I am a bit short of funds still but as soon as I scrape some cash together and get the canvas done you will all get to see it. Thanks again Psycho and keep doing what you're doing!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #974 on: October 07, 2019, 08:22:39 PM »

I don't see it as anything wrong, just ways you can make improvements.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: