Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448716 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1155 on: December 15, 2019, 01:50:49 PM »

I've always been a fan of thin neck designed sabers, For. You've done Luke's saber design quite well

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1156 on: December 15, 2019, 06:39:57 PM »

For Tyeth... wow.  I really don’t know what to say; that Skywalker-Risen design is amazing!  Point, obviously!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1157 on: December 15, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »

Honestly I kind of like that colour better than the traditional green. The Cross section look is amazing, you can just imagine the owner medidating with it dis-assembled floating around them!

Hi Lord_S_Gray, thanks so much, I really enjoyed building this model as I had to use numerous techniques and tricks to get it to work. It was a little bit like building a set of stacking dolls getting all the parts to slot together (and to slide apart of course!). And the Arctic Blue worked better than I imagined.

I've always been a fan of thin neck designed sabers, For. You've done Luke's saber design quite well

And thanks to you too Infinit, I believe you started modeling a Thin Neck a while back...any chance of seeing how you got on with it?   Roll Eyes

For Tyeth... wow.  I really don’t know what to say; that Skywalker-Risen design is amazing!  Point, obviously!

Hi Cyclops, the fact that you are speechless is a great compliment in itself. If I can cause a reaction like that it means I must be doing something right. Thanks for the support.

To all who have commented, thanks so much I appreciate all the feedback and points all round.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1158 on: December 15, 2019, 09:08:37 PM »

O
   M
       G
          !!!

THAT is EXACTLY what I had in mind for Zearic's lightsaber!!!

"Force Vision" indeed my friend  Grin  Cool
I COMPLETELY agree, LSG!!  I swear that you're both reading my mind as that exact scene has been in my head with that exact lightsaber  Cheesy

Speaking of...
FT, with your permission, would you mind if I include your amazing rendering in an upcoming story?  It's PERFECT!!
...and no hard feelings if you'd prefer I didn't   Wink

Gentlemen, you are both awesome  Smiley

Hi Dutch, I'm glad the mods worked. It was just a quick tweak really, once I have built a model it really is just a matter of picking out colours for various parts from a list of materials to create the variations. For example here is the Edon Bluewolf version of the hilt...

And of course for balance, a Darkside ROTJ in case Luke had turned...

And I'd be honoured if you wanted to include this hilt in your fanfic. It is slightly different from the one in the images I've been editing (that hilt is a Ven Zallow hilt the jedi is holding).

Anyhow thanks again, I am so pleased that everyone liked this one so much.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1159 on: December 16, 2019, 12:31:35 PM »

Gray is one of my favorite colors (I love Gold), so I'm a fan of that gray saber, For. Points incoming for that

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1160 on: December 16, 2019, 05:20:25 PM »

Hi Dutch, I'm glad the mods worked. It was just a quick tweak really, once I have built a model it really is just a matter of picking out colours for various parts from a list of materials to create the variations. For example here is the Edon Bluewolf version of the hilt...

And of course for balance, a Darkside ROTJ in case Luke had turned...

And I'd be honoured if you wanted to include this hilt in your fanfic. It is slightly different from the one in the images I've been editing (that hilt is a Ven Zallow hilt the jedi is holding).

Anyhow thanks again, I am so pleased that everyone liked this one so much.
Thanks FT!

Yeah, this is most definitely my favorite  Smiley

Those reskins look amazing!  Heh, the "Sith Archon" reminds me of when Luke joined the (resurrected) Clone-Emperor in the "Dark Empire" comics^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1161 on: December 16, 2019, 10:11:31 PM »

That's beautiful For. I especially like the one with the silver/blue blade.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1162 on: December 17, 2019, 02:14:39 AM »

Thanks FT!
Yeah, this is most definitely my favorite  Smiley
Those reskins look amazing!  Heh, the "Sith Archon" reminds me of when Luke joined the (resurrected) Clone-Emperor in the "Dark Empire" comics^^

Hi Dutch, as I said once I have the model built it is just a matter of switching the available textures/materials to create the different variations (unless I create my own custom textures as I did with my Master K Obi-Wan hilt).
And I recall the comic you mention, I think the clone was called Luuke if my old memory serves me well (I'm getting old today!)

That's beautiful For. I especially like the one with the silver/blue blade.

And thanks Taegin, I wasn't sure about Luke's hilt in Arctic Blue but I built it at the request of Dutch. I have to say though it is growing on me (I normally prefer to see canon hilts in the colour they appeared as) Point on the way to you.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1163 on: December 17, 2019, 02:31:44 AM »

Darkside RotJ really calls to me. I like it, a lot.

Point!

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1164 on: December 17, 2019, 10:14:56 PM »

Point to you for the classic saber and the blue one and the Azure one. This thing will only let me give you one point but know that your designs are worth many!  Wink Shocked
Seriously well done as always!! MTFBWYA!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1165 on: December 18, 2019, 09:32:05 AM »

Darkside RotJ really calls to me. I like it, a lot.

Point!
Point to you for the classic saber and the blue one and the Azure one. This thing will only let me give you one point but know that your designs are worth many!  Wink Shocked
Seriously well done as always!! MTFBWYA!

Thanks chalion and MavRick, I'm glad I am still turning out designs you all seem to like. Luke's ROTJ is such a classic I first had to make sure I did a good job and second I had to stop myself from getting too crazy with modifying it!

I will say my sabers must have the power of the Force within them, I just posted the Edon Bluewolf version and after a long period of inactivity Edon has returned to the forum and started posting again...welcome back Edon!

Anyhoo, thanks again guys your comments and feedback (and whatever points you can send) are much appreciated and really help. Points on their way back to you both.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1166 on: December 18, 2019, 12:49:40 PM »

I have it somewhere since I started working on other sabers and then started learning AutoCAD. Will try to finish it

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1167 on: January 05, 2020, 04:32:19 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Being as images of certain weapons are being posted around the forum now I think I am safe to post a few teasers for my two latest builds! I held off from posting these before but i did send a few pre-rendered previews to trusted members for their feedback and to prove I had the models. So I will be posting one of these at the weekend on my other platform then I will share the new saber here. Here are the teasers and no, there are no prizes for guessing what they are or who they belong too  Grin

I wondered how I would top my designs in 2019...I hope these will be a good start to my 2020 collection!

Thanks for looking in all last year!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1168 on: January 05, 2020, 04:45:03 PM »

A surprise from For is always a good thing

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1169 on: January 05, 2020, 06:11:55 PM »

I look forward to these new designs. 

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: