Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448745 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1230 on: January 23, 2020, 07:34:41 PM »

"CW7-AM7 Staff"

What is this?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1231 on: January 23, 2020, 08:04:47 PM »

What is this?

It's a Clone Wars Season 7 inspired saber...
Have a look at the trailer....you might see something similar!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1232 on: January 23, 2020, 08:18:20 PM »

It's a Clone Wars Season 7 inspired saber...
Have a look at the trailer....you might see something similar!
I'm scared to.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1233 on: January 23, 2020, 08:26:46 PM »

I'm scared to.

Hi Logos,

Ah yes I guess there might be spoilers in the trailer...sorry I forgot about that. I was just excited that I had built this so quick I wanted to share. The name of the saberstaff is made up from the initials CW7 for "Clone Wars 7" and "A" and "M" refers to the owners of the sabers that make the two halves of the hilt!

(But "A" is not Ahsoka)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1234 on: January 23, 2020, 09:24:28 PM »

Hi Logos,

Ah yes I guess there might be spoilers in the trailer...sorry I forgot about that. I was just excited that I had built this so quick I wanted to share. The name of the saberstaff is made up from the initials CW7 for "Clone Wars 7" and "A" and "M" refers to the owners of the sabers that make the two halves of the hilt!

(But "A" is not Ahsoka)

I can already identify the half of Maul's staff. No I'm scared of how bad it will be. I gave my initial viewing of TCW a C-. For me it had very few high notes, and jumped sharks left and right instead of focusing on telling a good story. Now that the sequels have played out, I'm leery of how many lame tie-ins are going to be dumped into this new season.

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1235 on: January 23, 2020, 09:26:17 PM »

I can already identify the half of Maul's staff. No I'm scared of how bad it will be. I gave my initial viewing of TCW a C-. For me it had very few high notes, and jumped sharks left and right instead of focusing on telling a good story. Now that the sequels have played out, I'm leery of how many lame tie-ins are going to be dumped into this new season.

Depends how you want to see it.

Its one thing when a Star Wars property includes fanservice and "ooh look the shiny" for no reason, however this last season appears to take place *during* RotS'. So there will be a lot of crossover and fanservice, but in this case it actually may be to the story's benefit.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1236 on: January 23, 2020, 09:37:29 PM »

Depends how you want to see it.

Its one thing when a Star Wars property includes fanservice and "ooh look the shiny" for no reason, however this last season appears to take place *during* RotS'. So there will be a lot of crossover and fanservice, but in this case it actually may be to the story's benefit.
Crossover specifically from one movie is far more tolerable than referencing upcoming events over the next 50+ years in the future.

Believe me, I want to love SW again, but they are not giving me much to love.......beyond Baby Yoda.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1237 on: January 24, 2020, 12:14:45 PM »

It's Darth Maul's old saber paired with what looks like Asajj Ventress' yellow lightsaber

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1238 on: January 24, 2020, 01:38:27 PM »

I want this hilt.

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1239 on: January 24, 2020, 02:02:51 PM »

It's Darth Maul's old saber paired with what looks like Asajj Ventress' yellow lightsaber

I always liked metal mesh for a more industrial look

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1240 on: January 24, 2020, 06:10:37 PM »

Hi Everybody....

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Yes that's a mashup of Maul's staff and Ventress' yellow saber! And thanks for those pictures Infinit and Psycho, I wish I had seen those before I modeled my version. I know I need to resize the holes in the mesh...I just used a Blender trick called "Wireframe Modifier" to create a cylinder with holes in the surface.

I will work on that and have a more accurate version before I post a full end product. But for now I'll show you my poster (I also used this image from the trailer as my reference to build the hilt) and a pre-render image of the Ventress hilt I have so far

Thanks again guys and points incoming

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1241 on: January 24, 2020, 06:29:42 PM »

Hi Everybody....

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Yes that's a mashup of Maul's staff and Ventress' yellow saber! And thanks for those pictures Infinit and Psycho, I wish I had seen those before I modeled my version. I know I need to resize the holes in the mesh...I just used a Blender trick called "Wireframe Modifier" to create a cylinder with holes in the surface.

I will work on that and have a more accurate version before I post a full end product. But for now I'll show you my poster (I also used this image from the trailer as my reference to build the hilt) and a pre-render image of the Ventress hilt I have so far

Thanks again guys and points incoming

Looks fantastic! Point!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1242 on: January 24, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »

Sorry, but I have a real problem with the way LF is just duct taping sabers together.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1243 on: January 24, 2020, 06:43:10 PM »

Sorry, but I have a real problem with the way LF is just duct taping sabers together.

Hi Logos and Psycho,

Haha! Yes, but at least this one doesn't have a "Band-Aid Activation Box Clamp"!
And fortunately I had a spare "Menace" style hilt lying around in my "workshop".

I also found some other interesting objects in my cupboards you'll get to see soon in upcoming posts...now how do you melt down ingots.....

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1244 on: January 24, 2020, 07:03:51 PM »

Glad that I can be of service, I noticed that the first time and took a screen shot. I've been eyeballing that saber for quite some time

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: