Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440763 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1395 on: March 25, 2020, 05:16:53 PM »

Good stuff For and Logos

And thank you Infinit. It was a hard build but finally worth the effort, I've learnt a lot on this project. I just have to find a video file format Logos can play on his system so I can send him the animation!

point on the way to you.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1396 on: March 25, 2020, 09:52:48 PM »

And thank you Infinit. It was a hard build but finally worth the effort, I've learnt a lot on this project. I just have to find a video file format Logos can play on his system so I can send him the animation!

point on the way to you.

Those animations are really cool, it really shows off just how intricate that holocron is and hence how much you must've learnt and skills gained in making it again well done.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1397 on: March 26, 2020, 11:58:42 AM »

point on the way to you.

Good stuff, For. Points incoming

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1398 on: March 26, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »

point on the way to you.
I got it, and uploaded it to imgur. Looks fantastic. Tried to get it set for the avatar, but I think I need a .gif file to do that. The .mp4 didn't take. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1399 on: March 26, 2020, 05:34:37 PM »

Hi Lord_S_Gray, Infinit and Logos,

I certainly learnt a lot on this build as I have mentioned and looking back on it I enjoyed it more than I thought. The stress levels have returned to normal and I can see what I've done with a clear head.

And to Logos, glad the video sort of worked, I'll send you a copy by email, in GIF form that you should be able to use as an avatar.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1400 on: March 26, 2020, 05:39:22 PM »

And to Logos, glad the video sort of worked, I'll send you a copy by email, in GIF form that you should be able to use as an avatar.
Thanks

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1401 on: March 26, 2020, 06:23:05 PM »

Hi Logos,

I just sent you that email and there is a GIF file included and I added a list of codes to try and embed the animation as your avatar. I just hope they are of use.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1402 on: March 27, 2020, 07:27:44 AM »

Sorry Everyone....Bad News!

I am not in a very good mood at this moment as I have been ROYALLY SCREWED BY MICROSOFT AND THEIR FRELLING WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE AGAIN!!

I recently got a newer laptop and I just got hit with an automatic update and after a while I noticed that the laptop drive was spinning fast and loud almost continuously and heating up. Not only that but the software slowed down to a crawl (worse than my old X61 laptop). I noticed the problems and found out the update had happened so, following the Microsoft instructions I uninstalled the update. The laptop worked normally for about 5-10 minutes, software back at full speed then a blue screen of death came up saying "An issue has occurred we're gathering info" etc then instead of resetting it shut down.

Long story short, I am screwed at the moment and am trying everything I can to recover my laptop (I have created a Recovery Drive USB off another Win 10 machine in the hope that will work). But it looks like I'm gonna lose all my recent stuff again (I know.... back up files etc but I didn't have the facilities to do that).

Not sure when I'm going to be back up and running, I doubt I can get anything fixed soon. I'll try and keep in touch when I get access to this borrowed laptop.

Sorry everyone. I am one very ...….I can't actually say what I'm thinking/feeling without seriously losing it.

For.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1403 on: March 27, 2020, 08:06:57 AM »

Goodluck man, hope you're back up and running soon.
Nothing is worse then the windows-blue-screen-of-death. Unless it's a nineties Blue-screen-of-death.....

Stay healthy.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1404 on: March 27, 2020, 01:41:44 PM »

Sorry Everyone....Bad News!

I am not in a very good mood at this moment as I have been ROYALLY SCREWED BY MICROSOFT AND THEIR FRELLING WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE AGAIN!!

I recently got a newer laptop and I just got hit with an automatic update and after a while I noticed that the laptop drive was spinning fast and loud almost continuously and heating up. Not only that but the software slowed down to a crawl (worse than my old X61 laptop). I noticed the problems and found out the update had happened so, following the Microsoft instructions I uninstalled the update. The laptop worked normally for about 5-10 minutes, software back at full speed then a blue screen of death came up saying "An issue has occurred we're gathering info" etc then instead of resetting it shut down.

Long story short, I am screwed at the moment and am trying everything I can to recover my laptop (I have created a Recovery Drive USB off another Win 10 machine in the hope that will work). But it looks like I'm gonna lose all my recent stuff again (I know.... back up files etc but I didn't have the facilities to do that).

Not sure when I'm going to be back up and running, I doubt I can get anything fixed soon. I'll try and keep in touch when I get access to this borrowed laptop.

Sorry everyone. I am one very ...….I can't actually say what I'm thinking/feeling without seriously losing it.

For.

Odd. I havent encountered this sort of issue before with Win10 - if its not too much trouble can I ask what model computer you own? Judging by your description of the fan running and the overheat im not wholly convinced thats a software problem.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1405 on: March 27, 2020, 02:31:45 PM »

I'm sorry to hear, For. I hope you're able to recover your work

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1406 on: March 27, 2020, 10:08:29 PM »

Odd. I havent encountered this sort of issue before with Win10 - if its not too much trouble can I ask what model computer you own? Judging by your description of the fan running and the overheat im not wholly convinced thats a software problem.

Hi Psycho,

I have a newly refurbished Lenovo L Series with I5-4200M. I found the laptop was choking up when the thing started getting jittery and slow after which I checked the updates section and discovered my machine had downloaded and installed KB4551762. I checked around and found that there were reports it was responsible for the exact same symptoms my laptop was showing. So following Microsoft's instructions I uninstalled that KB package. Machine went back to normal for maybe a half hour (programs worked lightning fast, window panes opened/closed really fast). Then BANG blue screen of death saying "This PC has experienced issues and we're gathering info" and the laptop shut itself down.

I have spent the past 22 hours trying all different Reset and Restore function options. I have even tried doing a recovery using a USB Stick (one using a USB flashed from another Win 10 laptop and one flashed using the MS Window Media Creation Tool for re-installs) Nothing, nada, zilch, zero...I just have a bricked up laptop that only accesses the BIOS setup screen and ocaissionally the Windows Recovery Environment (I think that's what its called).

It seems a lost cause ATM but if any of you have any advice or knowledge I'd appreciate the help!

AND to try and lift the mood and stop myself from crying....yes I have "Switched it off and then back on again"  Roll Eyes Cheesy

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1407 on: March 27, 2020, 10:19:36 PM »

I'm sorry to hear, For. I hope you're able to recover your work

Hello Infinit, thanks man but I'm not holding my breath. Computers just don't like me. I had an Android tablet that "Bricked Up" and wouldn't load past the logo screen and my old Win 7 laptop which I have used for the majority of the time I have been on this forum came to a halt sort of with Win 7 disbanding (it still works but a lot of pages and stuff come with messages like "This page is taking a long time to respond do you want to wait?" etc). Now this new Win 10 laptop gets hit by MS being PITA and not leaving things alone and throwing updates out that cripple your machine.

With everything else that's going on I'm just a little IRATE (<substitute with any foul profanity you want to use there - I'm just too polite to type it).
I try to be positive and happy little For Tyeth but...even I have limits.

thanks again.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1408 on: March 30, 2020, 12:41:40 PM »

Do we have an IT man in the house?

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1409 on: March 30, 2020, 08:06:19 PM »

Do we have an IT man in the house?

Hi Logos, sadly there aren't any IT guys in the UK that will make a house call to pick my machine up. The irony is that I paid for an extended warranty Roll Eyes But I guess no-one expected the Corona-Inquisition!

BUT there is some sort of news...I have reverted to using my old machine and another laptop that I have "borrowed" from a family member. It's hard slow work but at least I can still stay active. And I will either get my new machine repaired or replaced eventually.

Thanks for checking in and please keep safe!

And just to show I have a sense of humour, did you all know us saber enthusiasts have practiced Social Distancing since 1977?....

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: