Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 447632 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1425 on: April 07, 2020, 01:37:06 PM »

I'd like to see the saber based on this.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #1426 on: April 07, 2020, 02:04:07 PM »

It does have a sith feel to it  Grin Roll Eyes

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #1427 on: April 07, 2020, 05:30:35 PM »

If you like that, check out the limited edition "die in a fire" version. Wink

I really would love to see a saber inspired by the Razorback guitars...

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1428 on: April 10, 2020, 06:03:24 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Today I have a SPECIAL offering and it's RED...and is inspired by the musical legend Dr Brian May....

This is a long overdue thank you from me to Brian for all the music he and Queen gave me/us. Brian is also posting some fantastic MicroCons and tutorials on YouTube to help raise our moral during this Corona Lockdown.
Brian is a Doctor of Astrophysics and a BIG Star Wars fan so I hope if he ever sees this he'll like it.

Oh yeah, he and Queen also provided the music for Flash Gordon. Thanks for checking this one out and...

NO SYNTHESIZERS were used in the design of this saber!
I have to say that this rendering is absolutely one of my VERY favorites!!  It combines TWO of my passions: SW AND Queen!!

FT, you've outdone yourself once again!  My hat's off to you, sir  Smiley

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1429 on: April 12, 2020, 01:52:11 PM »

Hello Everybody,

First of thanks Dutch, I'm glad you liked the Lady. I haven't heard from Brian yet but I didn't expect to as he's probably got a lot of messages to reply to.

As you may know I have been having more issues with my new laptop getting messed up by Microsoft's Updates but I managed to re-install Win10 (don't ask me how, I have no idea why it worked after the fourth attempt and not the first) and I have managed to post the Maul/Ventress staff I modelled to my site so I will share it again here. But rest assured I am working on new (guitar) designs and a few new Marvel/DC designs. (Inbetween my laptop freezing up  Roll Eyes )

And again the "chopped off" version for Logos!

Thanks again for looking in and I hope to bring you some new stuff soon (To LSG I haven't forgotten your project but I lost my first build when my laptop crashed but I have started again....sorry!)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1430 on: April 12, 2020, 01:56:28 PM »

Hey there, For. I'm digging Darth Maul's new saber staff!  Is that CE coating that I see on there?   I like it! Keep up the good work and glad to see that you got Windows working again, there is a recent Windows update that have been causing system and app crashes, KB4541335.  My company has prevented this from installing in our workstations but there was a few that got through. Imagine trying to walk someone with no tech knowledge through restoring or uninstalling an update without any admin credentials...

So glad to see your laptop back and running. Points incoming for the incredible work as always

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1431 on: April 12, 2020, 02:02:55 PM »

Hey there, For. I'm digging Darth Maul's new saber staff!  Is that CE coating that I see on there?   I like it! Keep up the good work and glad to see that you got Windows working again, there is a recent Windows update that have been causing system and app crashes, KB4541335.  My company has prevented this from installing in our workstations but there was a few that got through. Imagine trying to walk someone with no tech knowledge through restoring or uninstalling an update without any admin credentials...

So glad to see your laptop back and running. Points incoming for the incredible work as always

Hi there Infinit and thanks....but please tell me that KB451335 isn't terminal...it installed on mine two days ago!!
I tried un-installing a previous update and that Bricked my laptop and led to the problems I had - I'd rather not have to try and remove 335  Cry

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1432 on: April 12, 2020, 02:24:41 PM »

It's still a current issue as of today, Microsoft is still telling people to avoid installing it but it's an optional update so you have to manually tell it to. Uninstalling it is easy though. On Microsoft’s user support forums, members have complained of unusually high CPU and memory usage after applying the KB4541335 update, and some have reported the dreaded “Blue Screen of Death” during usage. If you fall into any of the mentioned categories, I suggest rolling back your update.  Rolling back updates is easy, and the operating system lets you do it through a few settings menus. There is a catch though: You only have a 10-day window from when you install the update to do it.

If you’re past this period, you’ll have to reinstall Windows fresh. Just like with a rollback, the operating system gives you the option to do this, and will help you through the process.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1433 on: April 12, 2020, 02:31:36 PM »

Hi Infinit,

Yes it installed on the 10th. But I tried to uninstall an update that caused the same issues (and caused my hard drive to start making grinding noises as it was continually being accessed) two weeks ago and it failed the repair and caused my initial lock up and BSOD issues! That was using MS's Settings menu (Windows Start Menu - Settings - Update and Security - Uninstall Update).

I think I will leave it alone and hopefully MS will get their act together and issue a fix (I won't hold my breathe though).

Thanks again and stay safe!

p.s. I'm hoping build 2004 will be better than 1909

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1434 on: April 12, 2020, 07:07:09 PM »

Hello Everybody,

First of thanks Dutch, I'm glad you liked the Lady. I haven't heard from Brian yet but I didn't expect to as he's probably got a lot of messages to reply to.

As you may know I have been having more issues with my new laptop getting messed up by Microsoft's Updates but I managed to re-install Win10 (don't ask me how, I have no idea why it worked after the fourth attempt and not the first) and I have managed to post the Maul/Ventress staff I modelled to my site so I will share it again here. But rest assured I am working on new (guitar) designs and a few new Marvel/DC designs. (Inbetween my laptop freezing up  Roll Eyes )

And again the "chopped off" version for Logos!

Thanks again for looking in and I hope to bring you some new stuff soon (To LSG I haven't forgotten your project but I lost my first build when my laptop crashed but I have started again....sorry!)
First off: VERY glad to hear that your install worked (4th times a charm I guess?  Wink)  And I LOVE the Maul/Ventriss saberstaff!  Once again, the attention to detail is incredible!  Wonderful job, FT!

The textures of your renderings continue to amaze me, FT.  Here's to hoping that you're able to restore all/most of your lost work^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Arcinsaw
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

Gray Jedi (Dark/Light points accepted equally)

« Reply #1435 on: April 12, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »

HMMMMM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

This is the way.

Arcinsaw#5734 on Discord

Yes I know having Abeloth as my avatar makes the whole Gray Jedi thing weird

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1436 on: April 12, 2020, 07:28:24 PM »

First off: VERY glad to hear that your install worked (4th times a charm I guess?  Wink)  And I LOVE the Maul/Ventriss saberstaff!  Once again, the attention to detail is incredible!  Wonderful job, FT!

The textures of your renderings continue to amaze me, FT.  Here's to hoping that you're able to restore all/most of your lost work^^

Thanks Dutch, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the glitches have sorted themselves out but I don't want to speak too early! The textures really are down to the new rendering function in Blender named EEVEE. This is a real time graphic processing feature that allows me to create the texture and apply it to the model...but then I can still edit the model and texture with the results shown on screen instantly. Before I would have to render a preview image (and on my old laptop that could take 2-3 minutes per picture!). I can also use the EEVEE preview to create and save instant screenshots with full FX and these are the type of images above.

Thanks again and a point on the way. keeping my fingers crossed....

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1437 on: April 12, 2020, 07:33:42 PM »

HMMMMM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hi Arcinsaw, I know I have recently widened the range of props I have modelled but I hadn't planned on building kitchen appliances...well not yet!

I also think you may have the wrong Blender in mind too...I use Blender v2.82a....this one is version 5200  Grin

Thanks for the laugh, point on the way to you and stay safe!

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1438 on: April 12, 2020, 10:56:55 PM »

Good to see you back in action! Those grills the details as Dutch said, and just the look of the metal...amazing as always For, great to hear technical issues are getting resolved and real time textures sounds like it will help you a lot, the better tools you have the better you can translate those ideas you have into reality that we all love seeing!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1439 on: April 12, 2020, 11:56:31 PM »

Wow For, that Mauled CW7 is awesome! Definitely a new favorite of mine!

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: