Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 450023 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1500 on: May 24, 2020, 01:56:28 PM »

As always, For... excellent work!  Thanks for sharing.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1501 on: May 24, 2020, 02:14:54 PM »

Sweet work Sir

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1502 on: May 24, 2020, 03:03:24 PM »

Saber whip?  Whoa!  It is a gorgeous design, For! 

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1503 on: May 24, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

As always, For... excellent work!  Thanks for sharing.
Sweet work Sir
Saber whip?  Whoa!  It is a gorgeous design, For! 

Thanks to all of you guys! I have to admit this isn't the first saber whip I have made (I had a commission for one for a very nice friend of mine  Roll Eyes ). I knew Luminara used a light whip (in the EU I think)  but for a long while couldn't model one to my liking. But using Blender allowed me to not only model something I was happy with but also to animate the whip itself. I had to model the blade so it was not only "flexible and expanding" but also tapered to the tip then rig the animation so a segment of blade extended/retracted in each frame of animation.

Thanks again for the kind comments and support, points all round.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1504 on: May 24, 2020, 10:04:39 PM »

Nice job For very different look with the bronze and the pommel glow. Look forward to seeing what else a bit of viewing has inspired in you!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1505 on: May 24, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »

For Tyeth rocks his 3d

Own

Wish list

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1506 on: May 25, 2020, 02:53:11 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Apologies for "double posting" but it is that time when I need to post my latest offering. I have recently been watching The Clone Wars online (and I even got to watch all of season 7!) to catch up. Whilst watching the story arc regarding the slave traders of Zyggeria I saw their slave control equipment and figured "I could make something similar to that!" So I set to work on the Zygerrian Sting Saber…

My saber is loosely based on the Electro-Whip seen above but mine has my famous FTE crystal chamber pommel added as I imagined my design to be multi mode having both a solid blade as well as the whip function (so it'd need an extra bit of power  Wink ) And speaking of the whip function, here is another short animation I was able to knock up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKDwkHcLgQk#

That just about does it for today's offering, I hope you liked it. As mentioned I have been watching a lot of cartoons and have been inspired so I still have about 4 or 5 new hilts on the way. But for now thanks for checking this one out and stay safe till next time..

This.

Is.

AWESOME!

While I've written about the light whip (Githany during the New Sith Wars  Wink), I REALLY wish that I'd had these renderings to include!  As always, remarkable work my friend!  I REALLY love the shape of that hilt  Smiley

For Tyeth rocks his 3d

SO true; I couldn't have put it better myself  Cheesy

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1507 on: May 25, 2020, 09:56:29 AM »

Hi LSG and Dutch, thanks again. I have really got the urge to design again as I was beginning to falter slightly with all the tech issues I've had recently but watching TCW and Rebels has sparked me into determined action again!

And as today, 25th May is a special day for Star Wars I thought I'd try a little something special to celebrate Star War's Release Date Birthday. I have dabbled with some basic animation, well today I expand my filming prowess and have created a short video using TWO cameras! Always two there are....A Master and an Apprentice!.... Here is my mini masterpiece...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfe8-05cykY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfe8-05cykY&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Ok, I might not win anything at Cannes Film Festival with this movie but I hope you'll nominate me for an Oscar for Special Effects at least Grin

Happy Release Day Star Wars and thanks everyone for celebrating with me!

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1508 on: May 25, 2020, 10:09:24 AM »

IMPRESSIVE Sir !!! + point

Own

Wish list

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1509 on: May 25, 2020, 08:50:39 PM »

Ooh, I like the Zygerrian Sting Saber. That is one of my favorite story arcs in TCW.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1510 on: May 26, 2020, 11:22:07 AM »

Hi LSG and Dutch, thanks again. I have really got the urge to design again as I was beginning to falter slightly with all the tech issues I've had recently but watching TCW and Rebels has sparked me into determined action again!

And as today, 25th May is a special day for Star Wars I thought I'd try a little something special to celebrate Star War's Release Date Birthday. I have dabbled with some basic animation, well today I expand my filming prowess and have created a short video using TWO cameras! Always two there are....A Master and an Apprentice!.... Here is my mini masterpiece...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfe8-05cykY&feature=youtu.be#

That's a beautiful Sith version of Leia's saber, For. I'm digging it!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #1511 on: May 26, 2020, 11:29:53 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfe8-05cykY&feature=youtu.be#

Ok, I might not win anything at Cannes Film Festival with this movie but I hope you'll nominate me for an Oscar for Special Effects at least Grin

Happy Release Day Star Wars and thanks everyone for celebrating with me!

Once again my friend you never cease to amaze me   Grin

Wonderful work FT!  I like the "shatter" effect that you animated (too bad it was on such a beautiful saber  Wink)!

Well deserved point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1512 on: May 26, 2020, 11:47:08 AM »

That's a beautiful Sith version of Leia's saber, For. I'm digging it!

Hi Infinit, the Sith Leia hilt was the one I reworked for Logos (he asked for an Ebony and Nickel version). It turned out quite nice, especially if you view it close up as you can see the "woodgrain" in the texture. I never realised the Sith (such as Logos) had such good taste in design!

Once again my friend you never cease to amaze me   Grin
Wonderful work FT!  I like the "shatter" effect that you animated (too bad it was on such a beautiful saber  Wink)!

Hi Dutch, thanks but I can't take much credit for the shatter effect - believe it or not, it is a built in Blender effect! There are simulations for fire, smoke, water and this effect the quick explosion/shatter you can add to objects/models. The explosion is quite satisfying to watch as a stress relieving technique  Grin
But don't worry it is just an illusion, the saber came to no real harm.

Thanks to both of you and points on the way.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1513 on: May 26, 2020, 02:23:32 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Apologies for "double posting" but it is that time when I need to post my latest offering. I have recently been watching The Clone Wars online (and I even got to watch all of season 7!) to catch up. Whilst watching the story arc regarding the slave traders of Zyggeria I saw their slave control equipment and figured "I could make something similar to that!" So I set to work on the Zygerrian Sting Saber…

Ooooo shiny.

Hi Infinit, the Sith Leia hilt was the one I reworked for Logos (he asked for an Ebony and Nickel version). It turned out quite nice, especially if you view it close up as you can see the "woodgrain" in the texture. I never realised the Sith (such as Logos) had such good taste in design!
The Sith are all about style.  Cool

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1514 on: May 26, 2020, 03:42:09 PM »

The sting is wonderful! Faithful to the aesthetic, yet still unique and vaguely steampunk. I dig it. +1

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: