Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 440800 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #1620 on: June 24, 2020, 02:25:00 PM »

+point just because sir

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1621 on: June 27, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »

Hello everybody,

It is Saturday so that means a new saber design. This is the second of the hilts I built when I first upgraded my laptop and started using the latest version of Blender. I posted the first hilt but then Windows crashed and I thought I lost this second hilt (and other designs)...luckily after installing Win 10 a second time I discovered the files in a Recovery Folder and here it is. I call this hilt Dyad, as it has a two tone colour scheme and I made two of them..

These are fairly basic as I was just testing the new version of Blender out but I think they look ok (Well I did build them in 40 minutes)
Thanks for looking in and your support. Stay safe. Till next time....

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1622 on: June 27, 2020, 09:49:28 PM »

I really like the green and orange colors on the hilts!  And yes, the rest of the design is interesting, too, but the colors really jumped out at me (in a good way).

Have your 1,000th point on me!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1623 on: June 27, 2020, 09:52:50 PM »

nice work as always and grats on your 1000th point

Own

Wish list

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1624 on: June 28, 2020, 01:13:03 AM »

I really like the green and orange colors on the hilts!  And yes, the rest of the design is interesting, too, but the colors really jumped out at me (in a good way).

Have your 1,000th point on me!

Hello Cyclops and thank you for the honour of my 1000th point! I hoped the colours would be something different and that stood out. I mentioned on my site that I hadn't seen candy green or orange used on a saber very often.
I also noted when I was creating the renders that when viewed from the side the hilt looked like a builders/bricklayers Level tool with the gravity bubble tube  Grin

nice work as always and grats on your 1000th point

And to you HesaHeart thanks for the kind comments. I have been very lucky recently, I passed 80,000 views of this topic and my little online publishing project celebrated it's 500th post last week. To celebrate I bought myself some new boots for my Jedi costume.

Thanks again to both of you and may I return the honour of rewarding you a point each!

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1625 on: June 28, 2020, 09:57:16 PM »

1000 points is not nearly enough for all the amazing things you've contributed here For!.  The Dyad is interesting it has a look like a fancy kind of flashlight in some ways, but that may be due to the green and orange colouring, like it would be made of a plastic on the outer as that is the material we tend to see green/orange in in real life. Again alwasy something so different and unique in your creations.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1626 on: June 29, 2020, 12:22:09 AM »

1000 points is not nearly enough for all the amazing things you've contributed here For!.  The Dyad is interesting it has a look like a fancy kind of flashlight in some ways, but that may be due to the green and orange colouring, like it would be made of a plastic on the outer as that is the material we tend to see green/orange in in real life. Again alwasy something so different and unique in your creations.

Thank you LSG in helping me reach the 1000 milestone, you have been a steadfast supporter and advisor to me and it's much appreciated. It's funny you mention flashlights as I actually thought Dyad looked like one of these...

Grin

I'm not too worried though as this design was built just to test Blender out when I got my upgraded laptop so to know people like the design as a proper design in it's own right is great.
And I see a new acquisition has slipped out of spacedock and into service in your latest chapter of your story!....I was going to send you images without my name plastered across them though.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the stuff I still have up my sleeve.  point inbound.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #1627 on: June 29, 2020, 12:25:51 AM »

as the saying goes " Art often imitates life"

Own

Wish list

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #1628 on: June 29, 2020, 12:29:51 AM »

Thank you LSG in helping me reach the 1000 milestone, you have been a steadfast supporter and advisor to me and it's much appreciated. It's funny you mention flashlights as I actually thought Dyad looked like one of these...

Grin

I'm not too worried though as this design was built just to test Blender out when I got my upgraded laptop so to know people like the design as a proper design in it's own right is great.
And I see a new acquisition has slipped out of spacedock and into service in your latest chapter of your story!....I was going to send you images without my name plastered across them though.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the stuff I still have up my sleeve.  point inbound.

LOL yes it has that kind of hardware store plastic look, I have an old tape measure that is black with orange on the inside, it's actually kind of kitschy.  Ha yeah figured credit where its due for the first appearance and underside is really a teaser, but look forward to showing off more of your fabulous creation when you've completed the photo shoots!  

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1629 on: June 29, 2020, 12:38:38 AM »

Hi there HesaHeart and LSG,

It only occurred to me as I was lining up the shot during the rendering process that the crystal chamber gave the hilt that look, and when viewed directly from the side it does even more so. I'll have to be careful I don't start designing blasters as I've been busy with a hammer drill this week doing some jobs around my cave workshop!

And LSG, just send me a PM with diagrams of roughly which angles/sections you want photos of and I'll get them ready ok!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1630 on: June 29, 2020, 12:25:11 PM »

Hello everybody,

It is Saturday so that means a new saber design. This is the second of the hilts I built when I first upgraded my laptop and started using the latest version of Blender. I posted the first hilt but then Windows crashed and I thought I lost this second hilt (and other designs)...luckily after installing Win 10 a second time I discovered the files in a Recovery Folder and here it is. I call this hilt Dyad, as it has a two tone colour scheme and I made two of them..

These are fairly basic as I was just testing the new version of Blender out but I think they look ok (Well I did build them in 40 minutes)
Thanks for looking in and your support. Stay safe. Till next time....

What beautiful sabers you have there, For.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1631 on: June 29, 2020, 04:26:10 PM »

What beautiful sabers you have there, For.

Thanks Infinit! They were just experimental builds to test out the new version of Blender. I wanted to see how the workflow had been altered and I discovered it had been improved so you could do modelling, texturing and rendering all from one screen making the designing much easier and quicker. I got carried away and by the time I finished I had built this saber.

Didn't want to waste it so I kept it, I just got sidetracked and hadn't the chance to post it yet. I finish one hilt and I still have seven more to go and another that I'm building!

point and thanks on the way to you.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1632 on: June 29, 2020, 05:11:18 PM »

I say they have done a wonderful job with the updates as have you, For. Great work as always and points incoming for that

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1633 on: July 02, 2020, 09:00:55 PM »

I haven't been on here for awhile , life has had me busy. Glad to see that you have solved your laptop issues and were able to make another nice saber design ( as Always )!!
 I'm really digging that green and black color combo and i'm not really a fan of all black hilts with Jedi colored blades but that green makes ALL the difference !!  Grin Shocked Point to you good sir!
 MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #1634 on: July 02, 2020, 10:45:28 PM »

I haven't been on here for awhile , life has had me busy. Glad to see that you have solved your laptop issues and were able to make another nice saber design ( as Always )!!
 I'm really digging that green and black color combo and i'm not really a fan of all black hilts with Jedi colored blades but that green makes ALL the difference !!  Grin Shocked Point to you good sir!
 MTFBWY!

Hi MavRick, don't worry my friend as long as you are safe, well and happy that is the main thing. I hope life hasn't been too stressful.
I'm glad you liked this pair of hilts, as you mentioned because my laptop had issues they were very nearly deleted forever, but by a stroke of the Force I was able to retrieve them. They were only meant to be test hilts to see what the new Bender version was capable of but when I finished I kinda liked them and kept them.

So please stay safe (and your folks) and pop in and comment as and when you can, I'll always be honoured to hear from you (and if you need/want to you can always contact me here or by the wonder of the Interweb ok!)

point on the way.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: