Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448621 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2235 on: October 31, 2022, 07:38:04 AM »

You met some real celebrities! 

I wasn’t in costume either time, but at least I was wearing a geeky shirt and hat each time (the same shirt and the same hat, oddly enough).  Here’s a speedy fellow I met at a con in 2014…
And I met him again in 2019…

Great photos Cyclops but this ^^ was how it started for me too....
First off, I meet a Doctor's Companion....ACE (Sophie Aldred who was in the recent Jodie Whittaker Doctor regeneration episode)

Then I met Artoo...

And finished off with a one sided battle with Boba....(yes I won)

Next thing you know, you're spending money on tunics, robes, belts and boots!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2236 on: November 01, 2022, 08:42:11 PM »

Cool pics, point to you for sharing. It looks like you had a good time!  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2237 on: November 02, 2022, 01:20:22 AM »

Cool pics, point to you for sharing. It looks like you had a good time!  Grin

Hello MavRick...thanks man I had an out of this world day! And to top it off I faced up to a Dark Lord of the Sith AND I got to "rescue" the Princess!....

Point incoming and no, the Princess isn't Mrs Tyeth just in case anyone asks - sadly I didn't catch her name as she was very busy. I hope to bump into her next year and get introduced properly.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2238 on: November 03, 2022, 03:49:57 PM »

Hello Everybody....

OK time for something different....Cosplay Time!
Yes I made it to my first Comic Con in full costume and had a blast!
At first I thought I had turned up to the wrong event....Jedi Assemble....er? Maybe?

Luckily, I hadn't as I noticed someone that should have been at his post....TK-421!

After a quick Jedi Mind Trick, I made my way into the venue where I found some more familiar faces....but you'll have to wait till my next post to see who! (I'm a tease!)
You will notice I don't have my Ultrasabers hilts on show because I didn't want them damaged if an accident happened (they're too precious). However I have distorted the saber in picture so as to keep to forum rules. Thanks for looking in and stay tuned for the rest of my big day.
Hi Cyclops,

I think I was just taken aback as it was my first costumed event. I had only been at the event a few minutes, just seeing what was there when a young lady asked to have a photo with me so yeah, I guess we're all secretly extroverts really given the chance! Speaking of posing for pics....look who shared a holopic with me....

And then later I had a lightsaber training session with none other than....

He's quite good at saber combat!
Great photos Cyclops but this ^^ was how it started for me too....
First off, I meet a Doctor's Companion....ACE (Sophie Aldred who was in the recent Jodie Whittaker Doctor regeneration episode)

Then I met Artoo...

And finished off with a one sided battle with Boba....(yes I won)

Next thing you know, you're spending money on tunics, robes, belts and boots!
Hello MavRick...thanks man I had an out of this world day! And to top it off I faced up to a Dark Lord of the Sith AND I got to "rescue" the Princess!....

Point incoming and no, the Princess isn't Mrs Tyeth just in case anyone asks - sadly I didn't catch her name as she was very busy. I hope to bump into her next year and get introduced properly.
WOW!

These are absolutely FANTASTIC pics, For!!!  Outstanding cosplay (not to mention the stories that accompany them  Cheesy)!  Hope that we get to see more!

WELL deserved POINT  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2239 on: November 03, 2022, 03:53:43 PM »

You met some real celebrities! 

I wasn’t in costume either time, but at least I was wearing a geeky shirt and hat each time (the same shirt and the same hat, oddly enough).  Here’s a speedy fellow I met at a con in 2014…

And here I met him again in 2019…

Great pics, Cy!  That's hilarious that five years later you RUN (horrible pun, I know  Wink) into him again.

Oh, and I love the shirt  Grin

Point!

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2240 on: November 20, 2022, 12:46:50 PM »

Hi Everyone...

Just a quick post to let you all know I'm still around and a saber to keep this thread going...this time it's the ceremonial version of Amban Ascension....

Hope you like it and I still have much more to post,  I've just been busy with some big plans I have for next years' activities. Thanks for checking this one out.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2241 on: November 20, 2022, 10:32:29 PM »

Very nice again For, such a fitting design and amazing attention to details, the mythosaur insignia especially sells the link to Fett. Excited to see what you're cooking up for next year!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2242 on: November 21, 2022, 03:42:43 PM »

Very nice again For, such a fitting design and amazing attention to details, the mythosaur insignia especially sells the link to Fett. Excited to see what you're cooking up for next year!

Hi LSG and thanks, I felt I should post the ceremonial version of this saber as I had one. The black and brushed gold is kinda a claasic combo now.
And I can't divulge too much about the big plans but I've had a lot of forms to fill out  Roll Eyes

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2243 on: November 26, 2022, 08:01:32 PM »

Hi Everyone...

Just a quick post to let you all know I'm still around and a saber to keep this thread going...this time it's the ceremonial version of Amban Ascension....

Hope you like it and I still have much more to post,  I've just been busy with some big plans I have for next years' activities. Thanks for checking this one out.
I usually don't care for the emitter "blades" but this saber is an ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!!!

EVERYTHING--from the Mythosaur greebles to the textured hilt--looks spectacular!  Not to mention that the color scheme is CHOICE  Cheesy  Even though I usually don't care for so much gold, with this saber it's more like...

Wink

BEYOND awesome job, For!

WELL deserved Point  Smiley

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2244 on: November 26, 2022, 09:30:05 PM »

I usually don't care for the emitter "blades" but this saber is an ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!!!

EVERYTHING--from the Mythosaur greebles to the textured hilt--looks spectacular!  Not to mention that the color scheme is CHOICE  Cheesy  Even though I usually don't care for so much gold, with this saber it's more like...

Wink

BEYOND awesome job, For!
WELL deserved Point  Smiley

Hi there Dutch and thank you for the kind words. The "blades" are an acquired taste I guess - they look good on Malgus' saber but they don't always work - I'm just glad you think the ones on my hilt work. Also I had a bit of the brushed gold texture left over from the original Amban saber I modelled and didn't want to waste it so used it on this ceremonial hilt  Grin
Hope you and your family are well and enjoyed the recent Thanksgiving! +1

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2245 on: November 29, 2022, 10:06:09 PM »

That boba inspired saber is freaking AWESOME!!  Shocked Shocked A well deserved point to you good Sir.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2246 on: November 29, 2022, 10:54:25 PM »

That boba inspired saber is freaking AWESOME!!  Shocked Shocked A well deserved point to you good Sir.  Grin

Hi MavRick, hope you're doing well. Thanks, and I'm glad you liked the Amban saber, I had fun modelling it. The handgrip was a challenge as it is a fully 3d modelled part not just a texture pasted on.
Hopefully I should have something different (that I teased earlier in the thread) to post this weekend!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2247 on: December 17, 2022, 12:22:35 AM »

Hello Everybody and if you observe the upcoming festive season...Happy Holidays.

I realised that I hadn't posted as much in way of saber designs as the forum was a bit quiet and inactive BUT I noticed recently we had a large number of new and returning members so what better time than now to unwrap a parcel of new FT designs?

These are a few teaser pics of upcoming sabers I will be posting more detailed pics of in the new year, I hope you like them.

Y-Wing

Pacifier

Snake Eyed

TY Silencer Elite

InVader

And finally........Kenobiiiiiiii!

Hopefully these should entertain you for a while till after the holidays,  thanks for checking them out.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2248 on: December 17, 2022, 06:39:28 PM »

Holy Design Genius, Batman!

For, you have outdone yourself!  POINT!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2249 on: December 17, 2022, 08:21:49 PM »

Hello Everybody and if you observe the upcoming festive season...Happy Holidays.

I realised that I hadn't posted as much in way of saber designs as the forum was a bit quiet and inactive BUT I noticed recently we had a large number of new and returning members so what better time than now to unwrap a parcel of new FT designs?

These are a few teaser pics of upcoming sabers I will be posting more detailed pics of in the new year, I hope you like them.

Y-Wing

Pacifier

Snake Eyed

TY Silencer Elite

InVader

And finally........Kenobiiiiiiii!

Hopefully these should entertain you for a while till after the holidays,  thanks for checking them out.
W
O
W
!!!

FT, these are FANTASTIC!!!  I LOVE both your specialized sabers as well as your Obi-Wan reproduction!  The textured hilt wraps of the "TySilencer" and the "InVader" are particularly realistic and incredible!  Heh, and the attention to detail (ALL sabers), but in this case the Arashikage I ching hexagram, is REALLY appreciated by a GIJoe fan like myself  Smiley

WONDERFUL renderings my friend!

WELL deserved point!

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: