Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 453726 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2445 on: December 14, 2023, 12:48:53 AM »

Look who's adding to their repertoire.

Hi there, I was getting kinda stale doing just sabers and felt I needed a bit of a change up. So in future I'm gonna be dabbling into more than Star Wars.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2446 on: December 15, 2023, 01:51:47 AM »

Hi Everybody,

Well it's just about the Holiday Season and I noticed all the TV channels and streaming platforms are beginning to show their festive schedules. And those schedules include all the cosy fairy tale  animations like Frozen and of course Shrek...well I got a cute request from...

asking "Please Meeester Tyth, may I have a Foor Tyth saber? Pleeeese?" and come on who could say no to a face like that? So I thought I'd design a saber for the kitten...This is The Last Jedi Wish....

And I think this hilt brought Puss a bit of confidence! Just look at him...

Hope you all like this as much as Puss did, thanks for checking it out, till next time....

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2447 on: December 15, 2023, 04:58:31 AM »

I love the Puss N Boots saber.  Grin

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 602

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2448 on: December 15, 2023, 09:38:18 PM »

That does look pretty good! Point to you for sharing good Sir!  I'm not on the forums much as much anymore but I do enjoy checking out your designs. Keep up the good work and MTFBWY.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/s & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/s an silver foc
 Archon CG w/s an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/s an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite s and AB foc
 Exile in CG w/s an silver foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Free)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (Raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Dark Initiate V2 in GB (free)
 Franken saber in VA
 Dominix LE V2 in BR (friend)
Wish list: Sound in my Guardian, Dark Prophecy BR

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2449 on: December 16, 2023, 12:42:27 AM »

I love the Puss N Boots saber.  Grin

Hi SFD, thanks very much. I did say I was starting to branch out a bit into other franchises again as I was lacking inspiration in SW. Getting the etching on the handguard took a little work but turned out worth the effort.

That does look pretty good! Point to you for sharing good Sir!  I'm not on the forums much as much anymore but I do enjoy checking out your designs. Keep up the good work and MTFBWY.

Hi there MavRick, good to hear from you. So glad you're enjoying what I'm creating and haven't gotten bored yet! As I mention to SFD I am branching out into other franchises/territories so I should have some varied stuff coming soon. Stay safe and keep in touch when you can ok! Thanks as ever.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2450 on: December 19, 2023, 09:40:45 PM »

An out of the box cross over there, I wonder whether Puss in Boots falls on the Light or Dark side though...more neutral yellow seems appropriate, and certainly that etching really brings it to life.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2451 on: December 19, 2023, 11:52:51 PM »

An out of the box cross over there, I wonder whether Puss in Boots falls on the Light or Dark side though...more neutral yellow seems appropriate, and certainly that etching really brings it to life.

Hi LSG, glad you like the Whiskered Warrior's new sword! I haven't seen The Last Wish yet so I can't tell you where his loyalties lie but I can say there are TWO more versions of this rapier I have yet to post so stay tuned.

But it's also that time of year so I need to reveal my "Seasons' Greetings" card which I have 3D modelled from things I have built this past year (plus a couple of sneak peeks of upcoming stuff too!).
I hope EVERYBODY has a warm peaceful time with friends and family, however you celebrate - if you are awaiting a saber(s) from Santa I hope it serves you long and well...now here's my card to you all.....

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2452 on: December 20, 2023, 03:08:24 AM »

May the Festivities be with you too For. Great little card to end the year, where else would one see a Dalek (like that he's got his own festive green style!), saber tree, death star schematics and some nifty new TIE variants in one!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2453 on: December 20, 2023, 02:23:12 PM »

Merry Christmas to you.

Digging that bent Sentinel.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2454 on: December 21, 2023, 02:36:17 AM »

May the Festivities be with you too For. Great little card to end the year, where else would one see a Dalek (like that he's got his own festive green style!), saber tree, death star schematics and some nifty new TIE variants in one!

A Dalek? What? Where? How did that happen? Oh no crossed realities and more Disney incursions! So glad you liked the card and realised I built a tree - as it's made from lightsabers I don't have tons of pine needles to pick up after the decorations come down  Grin Cool

(And oh yes there's a few new TIEs for Christmas to go with my new socks!)

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2455 on: December 21, 2023, 02:48:20 AM »

Merry Christmas to you.

Digging that bent Sentinel.

Hi there Logos (and Family) Thank you very much, I'm hoping for a bit more of a rest this year as I was busy last year chasing down a new passport I'd ordered (the couriers lost it!).

I didn't realise that the "Bent Sentinel" looked like that, I actually modified my "Quartermaster" hilt I built inspired by The Armourer

and the "In-Vader" TIE fighter hilt I modelled a while ago.
This new one however is inspired by Aquaman 2!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2456 on: December 21, 2023, 02:22:40 PM »

Hi there Logos (and Family) Thank you very much, I'm hoping for a bit more of a rest this year as I was busy last year chasing down a new passport I'd ordered (the couriers lost it!).

I didn't realise that the "Bent Sentinel" looked like that, I actually modified my "Quartermaster" hilt I built inspired by The Armourer
That gold and silver thing in your Christmas card, just behind the chain gun. Looks like a curved Sentinel with a crown.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2457 on: December 21, 2023, 06:39:53 PM »

Those red bullets remind me of snap caps.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2458 on: December 21, 2023, 09:09:42 PM »

That gold and silver thing in your Christmas card, just behind the chain gun. Looks like a curved Sentinel with a crown.

Hi Logos, no it's not a curved Sentinel (though that might be a future project) but an old saber I built originally for a friend from New Zealand. Here are a few pics:

In Blender 3D you can create a curved line to use as a guide then instruct the software to "stretch" your model to follow the shape of the curved line. That's what I did with this hilt then added the Crown, handgrip and Trident accent parts, lastly I gave it a turquoise/gold paint job.
Those red bullets remind me of snap caps.
This was my first foray into making a firearm as such so it needed work. Unfortunately when I saved the file Blender corrupted the model so I'd have to rebuild it from scratch. So I built the Zodiac Z6 Rotary Cannon instead  Cool

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2459 on: December 21, 2023, 11:27:24 PM »

and the "In-Vader" TIE fighter hilt I modelled a while ago.
This new one however is inspired by Aquaman 2!

I like that a lot. Not only is the design cool, but I love the color scheme.

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: