Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 168   Go Down
Author Topic: For Tyeth Blender 3D Concept Sabers  (Read 448486 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2460 on: December 22, 2023, 02:34:27 AM »

I like that a lot. Not only is the design cool, but I love the color scheme.

Thanks SFD, that males the effort I put in worth it! I had a nightmare time importing an SVG file of the Armourer's helmet into Blender,  then extrude it to form a shroud object. Even then I had to curve the helmet shrouds to wrap around the hilt.

For the color scheme I just tried to match the costume!

Thanks as always.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2461 on: December 22, 2023, 03:02:30 PM »

How am I the only one seeing this correctly?                                   ^^^^^^^

I'm asking about the curved silver hilt with gold accents situated between the French flag and the minigun. It is not black.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2462 on: January 06, 2024, 12:07:28 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Hope you all had a nice holiday season...and I apologise I was a bit quiet but I unfortunately picked up an infection (I suspect it was Long Covid) so have been under the weather. BUT it's a new year so I better post a new saber (or two)...

I also have a bit of an extra for you today as I actually met the man in question and we had a sparring seesion! I wonder who won.... Roll Eyes

Anyhow thanks all for the support last year and thanks for checking this design out.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #2463 on: January 07, 2024, 10:35:27 PM »

Nice glow effects on the katana! as to who would win between the storied For Tyeth and Deadpool, well in really comes down to can For Tyeth find a way to counter Deadpool regenerative ability, and resist the distraction of his mouth!  Great live pic, your saber really glows!.

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2464 on: January 08, 2024, 01:50:43 AM »

Nice glow effects on the katana! as to who would win between the storied For Tyeth and Deadpool, well in really comes down to can For Tyeth find a way to counter Deadpool regenerative ability, and resist the distraction of his mouth!  Great live pic, your saber really glows!.

Thanks LSG, I thought Deadpool was the type of person that would have a pair of blades with a bit of flair or bling so I added a glowing Hamon line to make his katanas stand out.
His regenerative powers would be a problem - I forgot about that mutation..however regarding smart comments and distractions I can handle that as I used to be a member of another forum many years ago where there were some fast talking smart mouths and I learnt to ignore those people!
(Thanks again but I can't say too much about my saber as sadly it isn't a US hilt, I can say that the glow is unedited Cool)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2465 on: January 09, 2024, 03:11:14 PM »

I feel like testing the master's abilities again.

Can you use your new vehicle skills to design me a speeder worthy of a Sith Lord?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2466 on: January 09, 2024, 06:20:23 PM »

Can you use your new vehicle skills to design me a speeder worthy of a Sith Lord?

This is something I could look into, yes. And in the style of Henry T. Ford....what colour would you like it in? Black? Black or Black? Grin

Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do....I have an idea forming already.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2467 on: January 09, 2024, 09:52:39 PM »

I like the katana's, nice work. point to you.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2468 on: January 10, 2024, 02:54:42 AM »

I like the katana's, nice work. point to you.

Hi there MavRick. I felt I had to make these katana after having met Deadpool and hearing about him appearing in Wolverine 3. Glad you liked them too and thanks!

point inbound.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2469 on: January 12, 2024, 11:11:02 PM »

Something, something I'm working on....something, something Sithy?  Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2470 on: January 15, 2024, 06:15:59 PM »

Woohoo! I see chainguns and rocket nozzles.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2471 on: January 16, 2024, 06:20:42 PM »

Woohoo! I see chainguns and rocket nozzles.

Yeah I had a Z6 Rotary laying around so stuck it on the hood. Just working out a few smaller details and a black based paintjob that doesn't make it look like a Batmobile  Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2472 on: January 16, 2024, 06:34:16 PM »

I'm surprised that you put it on the hood. Most speeders have cannons either ventral or side mounted.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2473 on: January 16, 2024, 09:33:16 PM »

I'm surprised that you put it on the hood. Most speeders have cannons either ventral or side mounted.

I couldn't place the blaster on the underbelly of the speeder as it has the "lift thrusters" there and the side mounted option put the weapon too close to the control pedals. So I put it central on the hood (making it operable from the seated position) but after a rethink I've rotated the blaster 60deg to the side and mirrored it so now you get TWO Z6s!
I'm hoping to post this speedster on my site this weekend and don't normally reveal renders before I publish but here's a sneak peek so you can see if you like the new armament arrangement.
p.s. I've "installed" a remote firing control on the handlebars so both weapons can be fired simultaneously or singly from the handlebars or manually from each blaster when needed. There is also an "Auto" firing mode that uses sensors mounted under each blaster that detects "Friend Or Foe" signals meaning you can keep the blaster firing but if another Sith vehicle is detected then it will cut out until another hostile is in target view...Ok the sneak peek...

Hope this interests you.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #2474 on: January 20, 2024, 07:30:28 PM »

Hello Everybody and Logos in particular....

My article about this project published on my website earlier today so I am able to share this with you now. As you may know back on Jan 9th our friend Darth Logos asked if I could design a vehicle worthy of a Sith (and to test my skills). Well I did take up the challenge and in less than 24hrs had a basic idea blocked and modelled in Blender 3D, another 12hrs later I had a paint job and the detailing done. I did post one or two teasers but here is the finished concept.....

I hope I passed the test and that this meets your needs!

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 168   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: