Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith Names  (Read 15210 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2019, 11:32:49 PM »

And also the schemes.

What schemes?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2019, 12:18:39 PM »

Exactly, no-show.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »

Mayhaps his schemes are just hidden to the eyes of those such as yourself.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »

That's cute. I see all. Cool

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 03:41:28 AM »

But the truth is that Anakin was always seduced by more power.
Hard to say that was ever really left up to him as much of a choice. If you go nature VS nurture on that one Sidious was almost always whispering in his ear behind the scenes throughout his Jedi training. Part of recruiting/using him for the Grand Plan and all. Not to mention who the real "baby daddy" is based on Legend (from novel Darth Plagueis). It's hard to say the kid stood a chance of remaining Light Side aligned, that said he does flip the script and fulfill his destiny... eventually. It's off topic but dang does that skywalker family have some serious issues. Bringing in all the Force ghosts and having a therapy session would be interesting.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, the title chosen often does usually relate to something deeply personal, motivating to them personally, or related to their path/fate as a Dark Side user. I won't go into excessive detail on my choice of moniker but it's (for me) tied to all of the above. After researching, tossing out various options, and finally claiming one I identified with personally it was refreshing/transformative. As it should be. Biblical references aside (trying to avoid outright rule violations) the definition of prodigal struck a cord. Having a relative connection to Revan being an obvious plus, since I always found the character inspirational. But, definitions of prodigal eluding to wastefulness also seemed to align with Sith historical practices. In addition to "leaving home, going out into the world, and wreaking havoc" being on the nose Sith actions. I feel it's a vital step in rebirth as a Sith to have such a name you identify with personally. Agreeing that latin is a great choice too.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2020, 05:33:43 PM »

I don't think there is a way to change your name on here... but if anyone wanted a good Sith name with some meaning/depth for roleplay, videogame use, or creating an account I suppose.

Darth Sisypheous or Darth Sisyphus

Darth Tantalus

Both are rooted in mythology, sound properly Sith-like, I don't believe there is a SW precedent preexisting for either. As of this date the names are not registered in the member registry here either. Although a google search shows one Darth Tantalus as a Halo 3 player user name but little else. Obviously a comprehensive search of the entire internet leaving "no stone unturned" is unlikely with my technological/computing power capabilities... but still these are "new options" thanks to a post I'd seen a joke on. And my own thoughts spawned the latter name while considering the potential implications of the first one.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2021, 03:06:04 AM »

Where I a Sith I'd like my name to be Darth Draco.

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2023, 06:41:56 PM »

I don't think there is a way to change your name on here...
I think you can by contacting a Mod.

Sig by For Tyeth

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2023, 01:22:58 AM »

I could change your name, but seeing as how you haven't been seen in 1.5 years, I don't think it matters.

Also my Sith name is still Darth Raze.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: