Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: My 1st three years with US (pic heavy)  (Read 2581 times)
DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« on: October 19, 2018, 02:31:54 AM »

So it will be my 3yr anniversary with US on Oct. 21st, and since I enjoy sharing with you all, I figured I'd take you down memory lane with me.

We all start somewhere.
Sabers 1 and 2- Oct 21st, 2015
I ordered my Emerald Bellicose and before it even got to me I ordered a Dominix V4 LE w/obs V4 GB/VA. I knew absolutely nothing about them only that US was the place to go. Only regret not getting A/V switches on every saber.
These are the first two pics I ever took of a lightsaber

Next 3,4, and 5- Dec 1st, 2015
I got a Sentinel V4 stunt staff in CG and FO. I also got my first my first grab bag an Aeon V4 with windows in BR

6 and 7- Feb 6th, 2016
Got a pair of Dark Initiate V3 LE stunts in DVA and PO. Got my first taste of customization.

My sister and father passed away within 5 months of each other and I forgot about my sabers for a bit and didn't order again for over a year.
Sabers 8, 9, and 10- Feb 13th and 27th, 2017
A little retail therapy got me feeling a little better
A Dark War Glaive with Obs V4 in BR/AS, my 2nd grab bag a Prophecy V3 in CG, then 2 weeks later got my all AS Renegade for endless color possibilities. Got all my color swatch books and began experimenting

11 and 12- Apr 16th, 2017
Got a RGB Dominix V2 and my 3rd Grab Bag- A Liberator V3. Threw down my first battle damage. Never really took pics of my liberator until I customized it

13- Sept 25th, 2017
Mystery boxes came out so I had to try one, also got a yari pike extension and parts to enter my first raffle, which I lost. Got a Dark Sentinel V4 in BR/VA with obs. lite. First go at full dremel weathering and damage

14 and 15- November 16th, 2017
This is where the super addiction kicked in for me
Brood Guards came out and they were order immediately.
2 Dark Brood stunts in SY and DVA, these are my absolute faves. Loved customizing them and got my first taste of TCSS, and built a costume around them. Then had custom RB's made for them

16, 17, and 18- Feb 2nd and 9th, 2018
This was the only time I've ever waited longer than a week for my saber to ship. It was during the Raffle/ Christmas/ Movie rush last year, there was so much whining going on here that I left the forum for a few months. I ordered my Monarch CE in Tri-AB w/obs V4 on Dec 27th to enter the raffle which I won 3rd Place and got another Dark Sentinel V4 in CG w/ Li-ion. Then I got and Initiate V4 LE in AS to do up for my wife. So I had to wait for a month, better than the competition by far. Raffles 1 for 2

This was the collection so far:

19,20, and 21- May 7th, 2018
Kept it rolling with another raffle win, this time 4th place.
Ordered a Dark Omen in AS (I love AS for the poor man's emerald effect), and a Mystery Box- DI V4 in GB (gifted away). Won a DSI in VA for the raffle.
Raffles 2 for 3

22 and 23- August 20th, 2018
Spectre came out and was another immediate order and raffle entry with a MB to boot. Really got into pommel and emitter swaps
Spectre in SY/FO w/obs. V4 and Apprentice V4 LE in GB. Lost the raffle
Raffles 2 for 4

24 and 25- Sept 17th, 2018
My Consular in GB/BR w/ obs V4 and Second Place raffle prize  a Graflex CE in Tri-CG w/obs. V3
Raffles 3 for 5

26- Huh???MB on the way?Huh??

So basically I went from this:

To this in 3 years:

I have to say that everyone of these orders went smooth with the exception noted above at Christmas, and I have never had a single problem with any of my sabers that wasn't caused by me. My Bellicose works as well today as the day I got it and it has been given the business over the last 3 years. I consider myself an US enthusiast and will not go anywhere else again. I have a couple of sabers from other places and the CS and the wait times are almost ridiculous. Ultra Sabers customer service is second to no one out there.

Thanks for taking the time to walking through with me and I hope you have the same luck with US that I do (especially in the raffles).

P.S.
This forum is awesome and I'm glad you all let me be part of it. Hope to share many more photo's of many more sabers with you guys and gals.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 02:45:29 AM »

where did you get your broodguard blades from?

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 02:48:40 AM »

I'll PM you in a bit

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:56:33 AM »

Looks like a VERY busy couple of years

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 03:24:39 AM »

Looks like a VERY busy couple of years

Good thing I took a year break in there

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 04:49:38 AM »

That's a great collection so far, dude.  Grin

I've shopped other guys myself and when it comes to customer service, reliability, speed, prices, deals, and just overall bang for your buck, I've not found anything that tops Ultrasabers. And, when you get your hands on some of their pricier high end hilts, you can see and feel the quality in them, yet they still charge less than other companies for similar designs. Plus, when it comes to low end beater sabers, nobody has Ultrasabers beat. Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 10:13:44 AM »

Wow your right, a lot of pictures. Good thing we love pictures around here! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 11:35:57 AM »

Great history on your journey into your collection, also sorry for your lost.  I can see how you evolve not only as a collector, but into modding custom sabers and building a costume around a few sabers.   Very impressive collection and work there, DB.  Expect a point incoming at the top of the hour.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 01:40:44 PM »

I love trips down memory lane...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »

How could I forget, this little Star Wars watch party before TFA was the whole reason I got the first two sabers in the first place. I wanted to have the coolest lightsaber there. We did.

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

Excellent share there DB!! Really enjoyed ur history with Ultrasabers!! You've been on quite the ride bra!!  You have a sweet variation 2 all of ur saberz,  which I find 2 be pretty damn sick bra!! +1 DSP 4 Da History Trip!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »

Thanks Deca and crew.
It has been and hopefully will continue being a very fulfilling hobby. These really helps bring out my creative side and is therapeutic for me. This is really the only place that they are appreciated, so why not share as often as I can. Thanks for checking it out

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 06:52:10 PM »

You just keep us updated on the daily bubba. You need it, we need it, it’s good. US ‘fo life!!!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 08:07:39 PM »

That is amazing DB, I am uber jealous of your collection. Keep us posted of any new additions!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »

That is amazing DB, I am uber jealous of your collection. Keep us posted of any new additions!
Ok, here you go
I got a $75 MB to tie me over until the next raffle or something I just have to have that's on DoD or flashsale.

Liberator V3 in GB, I put some thin white o-rings on it to start. I love this hilt, it's my second so I'm familiar with it. Great spinning saber especially with a 32" blade, super light and agile . I already ordered an a/v switch from TCSS for this and I'm sure something else will happen to it. It's to shiny for my taste. There was actually some much dust on it at first, I thought it was nickel when I pulled it out. Look at the last pic and check out the color difference between the body and the pommel

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: