Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: FALLEN MASTER - New Vader Soundfont from Star Wars Rebels  (Read 4072 times)
EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« on: October 19, 2018, 09:11:54 PM »

FALLEN MASTER by Evil Otto Jr

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mtih3APIRyrvESVz1feTk3a3D-uNyAHh
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83g4J3gQFm0

Inspired by Darth Vader's lightsaber as heard in Star Wars Rebels, you can relive the fight between Vader and Ahsoka on Malachor!

Included are the sounds, formatted for Diamond or Obsidian, as well as a .pfnt file for Diamond users and a .lscfgx file for Obsidian. IMPORTANT: If you decide not to use the premade files and make your own setups instead, it's worth noting that you have to run the idle hum at about 70% volume to match the other sounds. The Ultrasabers boards currently feature a volume normalizing feature that messes up properly leveled sounds; I've asked them repeatedly to look into the issue, but until they do, this is the fix.

All of the clashes, about half of the swings, and the ignition are all ripped directly from Rebels.
The rest of the sounds are from other Vader sources (chiefly the Original Trilogy) because they were not heard clearly enough in Rebels (over music/dialogue) to use. I may experiment with different ripping methods later to see if I can at least pull some more swings.

The hum and lockup are custom made. The hum is a mix of Vader's saber from ESB mixed with a deeper, heavy bass hum that James Tubbritt had as a download for an old VFX program, FXHome VisionLab Studio; his website is www.irishacts.com. The custom hum was made primarily so that it would mix properly with the very deep ignition we hear in Rebels. The lockup is a mix of sounds from Rebels and ANH.

I hope you enjoy, and if you have any comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I may do a version 2 at some point. Enjoy!

-Evil Otto Jr.

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 05:09:28 AM »

Definitely nice for sure Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »

Very nice, thank you.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 03:28:31 PM »

Thank you EvilOtto!  That's a really cool sound font, point incoming

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 02:14:29 AM »

Nicely done Evil Otto Jr!

People have been wanting this font for awhile. Definitely going to check this out  Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 10:24:38 PM »

Very good work. You've captured the essence of Vader in Rebels with a nicely compact font. I appreciate your attention to detail and amount of explanation with making a proper sounding font with no background noises...that always bothers me.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 09:34:39 AM »

Very good work. You've captured the essence of Vader in Rebels with a nicely compact font. I appreciate your attention to detail and amount of explanation with making a proper sounding font with no background noises...that always bothers me.

Not alone.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Arbiter
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 11:10:00 PM »

Incredible font! I noticed the hum was too loud on a lot of my fonts, I've always run it at about 50%. Again, amazing font!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: