Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: MARVEL'S NETFLIX SHOWS WILL STAY ON NETFLIX  (Read 774 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« on: October 19, 2018, 11:59:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9kK8bHpB8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 12:14:25 AM »

Read that earlier and meant to post up the article.  Good to hear about the rest of the show but I wished that Marvel and Netflix should of kept Iron Fist and get rid of Jessica Jones.

http://winteriscoming.net/2018/10/19/netflixs-chief-promises-marvel-shows-arent-going-anywhere/

But just as we speculated, I'm pretty sure that maybe they'll move it to Disney's streaming service as mentioned.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 12:17:39 AM »

You don't like Jessica Jones? Interesting.

I really liked season 1, although parts of season 2 were kind of repetitive. And like most of the MNU (Marvel Netflix Universe) the season was a bout 3 episodes too long. But overall I like JJ. Although I wish they would hurry up and get her and Luke Cage together properly. Then, maybe, we can finally get Squirrel Girl!  Grin

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 12:23:03 AM »

Up until IF1 came out, she was my least favorite and the episodes were painful to get through.  Season 2 for me was much better but still pretty painful.  IF2 made me put him in slot 3 over JJ and her paired with Luke is pretty cool but I like IF and LC paired together.  I think they make for a better them, seemed more intuned with one another when they fight together versus JJ and LC, they just seem awkward

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 12:57:47 AM »

Yea, for me Daredevil and Punisher are the only shows I actually like.  Of course that does corespond to my comic taste as well: JJ. Luke Cage and IF were never character I particularly cared about or followed.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: