Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 'Luke Cage' Cancelled at Netflix, No Season 3 Coming  (Read 1105 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« on: October 20, 2018, 03:11:18 AM »

The key word announced earlier was that Iron Fist won’t return to the Netflix platform and now Luke Cage is announced to no longer return. Based on thes eoatterns, I think after the recently released DareDevil season 3, iit too will move to Disney’s new streaming platform

"Unfortunately, Marvel’s Luke Cage will not return for a third season," said a joint statement issued by Marvel and Netflix. "Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is grateful to the dedicated showrunner, writers, cast and crew who brought Harlem’s Hero to life for the past two seasons, and to all the fans who have supported the series."

The writing is on the wall that this could be the beginning of the end between Marvel and Netflix, with only Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisher remaining at the streaming service.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/20/luke-cage-cancelled-netflix-marvel-no-season-3/

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 10:20:53 AM »

Or it could mean they are creating "Heroes for Hire" instead. Which is something fans have been asking for. Although I think it's a remote possibility.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 04:13:06 PM »

I agree with you, it would be either the streaming service or the team up. Maybe Disney is doing both which is another possibility but we’re now 2 for 5

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »

Considering the statement made recently by the head of Netflix programming, I am clinging to the faint and distant hope that H4H is on the way.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 04:29:47 PM »

Considering the statement made recently by the head of Netflix programming, I am clinging to the faint and distant hope that H4H is on the way.

Count me in too.  I’m also hoping that Marvel will add in the Immortals show with Iron Fist as lead

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: