Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Destiny 2 Warmind/Rasputin Sound Font??  (Read 2780 times)
argoths
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 21, 2018, 08:50:20 AM »

Hey! I'm new around here, and i'm not sure if this is the place to put a post like this, but I have what I think is a really great idea for a sound font and a complete lack of technical know how required executing it, so i figured i'd give someone who knows what they're doing a chance.

I don't know how many of you play Destiny 2, but in one of the DLC (the warmind DLC) there is a ton of great sound effects and sound design. For example, this is the isolated vocal track of Rasputin, an important character in the story of said DLC, and it's incredible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsTBjuXxIqE

There's also some great sound effects when it comes to the javelin, a weapon supplied by the Warmind Rasputin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7nu_HCb3jo

My idea is simply that these sound effects sound like they would make an incredible sound font, especially with the possibility of boot/tags using Rasputin's voice (YAAAA RASPUTIN) and the background noises from his dialogue. I hope someone likes the idea enough to actually implement it, because that would honestly make my nerd soul incredibly happy.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 03:26:49 PM »

Hey there, I'm a player of Destiny and Destiny 2, I think those weapons would make a pretty cool and unique sound font for a lightsaber.  Good find.

Vectros
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 09:28:26 AM »

Hi there. I'm also interested in this sound font. I'm attempting to make it but all I can seem to gather are Rasputin's voice lines. There doesn't seem to be any available sound files of the javelin that I can get my hands on. I'll post my progress (if any) on the font but I may only get as far as a boot sequence. If anyone can find sound files for the javelin, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: