Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Font “Son of Darkness” Release, Overview and Tutorial  (Read 12628 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2018, 03:32:47 PM »

Thank you very much Smiley

You're welcome!

DarkLegion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2018, 12:17:23 PM »

When I click on the download link it says not there. Can not be found.

1. Scorpion-Obsidian -Red
2. Guardian-Obsidian Lite -G Blue
3. Emperor's Hand-Obsidian Lite -Orange
4. Electrum Wind-Diamond
5. Initiate LE v4-Stunt  - A Blue
6. Renagade LE-Diamond
7. Initiate LE v2-Stunt  -A Blue
8. Fulcrum-Diamond
9. Initiate LE v2-Stunt  -A Blue
10. Dark Mantis-Diamond
11. Dark Initiate LE v4-Stunt -Green
12. Dark WarGlave-Diamond
13. Dark Apprentice v4-Stunt -Red
14. The Malice-Diamond
15. Dark Initiate LE v2-Stunt -Green
16. The Dominix v2-Stunt -Green- -Summer Raffle 2017 4th place Prize
17. The Reaper-Diamond
18. Dark Apprentice LE v4-Stunt -Red

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2018, 05:13:31 PM »

When I click on the download link it says not there. Can not be found.

Hey DarkLegion - There are two DropBox links that have been posted; one "vanity" link and a straight link.

The vanity link from the original post is:
http://darkpath.media/sonofdarkness

BatMike90 reported having an issue with the vanity link, so I posted this straight link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rug3bnv72wcrfjs/AADIC5otFWyxRfCCCun6N8UBa?dl=0

I'm not sure which one you tried, but check them both out and let me know if you have any issues.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »

I am working on an update to this font, which I will post here hopefully soon. I'll make a unique post about it, so I won't drone on here Lol.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Drakonnen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2019, 10:20:37 PM »

So today I received my first saber, a Fallen Order which I changed out the pommel on to customize a bit.  And after playing with it for a while I downloaded the Diamond Controller and started to fall a bit down the rabbit hole trying to figure things out and find custom sound fonts while experimenting a bit on my own as well.

Somehow, I stumbled on to this trying to figure out how to add custom sound fonts.  Your video, your setup of files, everything was so clearly outlined that I was able to easily add your font and effects without any issue at all.  And then I got to turn it on and... WOW.

Even my 4 kids were amazed at how cool it looked.  So the way I see it, I wanted to use my first (non-Rules) post to thank you for not only the lesson in using the program and sound fonts, but also your AMAZING work.

Thank you again!!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2019, 10:25:39 AM »

Its funny last time my brother watched me play Battlefront II, he saw one of the Kylo Ren parts and thought this would actually be a perfect name for a custom Kylo soundfont Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2020, 02:24:04 AM »

So today I received my first saber, a Fallen Order which I changed out the pommel on to customize a bit.  And after playing with it for a while I downloaded the Diamond Controller and started to fall a bit down the rabbit hole trying to figure things out and find custom sound fonts while experimenting a bit on my own as well.

Somehow, I stumbled on to this trying to figure out how to add custom sound fonts.  Your video, your setup of files, everything was so clearly outlined that I was able to easily add your font and effects without any issue at all.  And then I got to turn it on and... WOW.

Even my 4 kids were amazed at how cool it looked.  So the way I see it, I wanted to use my first (non-Rules) post to thank you for not only the lesson in using the program and sound fonts, but also your AMAZING work.

Thank you again!!!

Thank you so much Drakonnen Smiley

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the font and that the video material was helpful to you!

Darth Lokin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2020, 01:31:56 AM »

Can't wait to get this on my Renegade LE( When it comes in) Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: