Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Diamond Consular Quick Look  (Read 1024 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« on: October 23, 2018, 04:23:45 AM »

I'm a saber addict, so it's not my fault, but... I fell victim to the Consular flash sale recently.

It's easily the most comfortable hilt I have to hold, spin, etc.

I made a quick video to show it off  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-pMvMw0ct4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b></b></a>

External Video Link:
https://youtu.be/P-pMvMw0ct4

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 11:25:05 AM »

Congrats on your new Consular in the Diamond Controller, DPM!  I have want just like it but I believe I set my Diamond controller to my favorite color, the Sun Rider's Destiny.  It's so comfortable to wield and spin and is a beautiful saber to own.  Points for the quick review and attention to detail

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 12:28:12 PM »

Great video, thanks for posting. The Consular is definitely a favorite of mine as well. Smiley

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 02:37:02 PM »

Congrats on your new Consular in the Diamond Controller, DPM!  I have want just like it but I believe I set my Diamond controller to my favorite color, the Sun Rider's Destiny.  It's so comfortable to wield and spin and is a beautiful saber to own.  Points for the quick review and attention to detail
Thank you Infinit01 Smiley  It's remarkable how comfortable the Consular hilt is. Immediately, all my spins are faster and more fluid. Very cool.

Great video, thanks for posting. The Consular is definitely a favorite of mine as well.
Thanks! I love it's simplicity. It doesn't have a lot of crazy features to it, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »

Love it Dark Path, the Consular is one of my favorites as well. Great attention to detail. Point for sharing and another for it just being a Consular.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: