Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: WW84 slated for 2020  (Read 680 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: October 23, 2018, 02:30:50 PM »

So the delay of WW84 now has more of a reason why it's being pushed back.  Sony is set to debut the new Charlie's Angels movie for Nov. 1, 2019.  Gal herself stated on her Twitter that the new date for WW84 is now June 5, 2020.  I get it that DC doesn't want to compete with anything so maybe it'll be for the best of WW as it's one of the two movies I like from the current DCEU. 

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/10/23/charlies-angels-takes-wonder-woman-2-release-date/

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 03:16:23 PM »

eh. I don't care much for the DCEU anymore. Aquaman is the only thing I am really looking forward to, and I never was the biggest fan of WW. Though I will admit it was probably the best film in the current DCEU. I am just waiting for the Flash movie, he is my favorite of all time.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 05:09:36 PM »

eh. I don't care much for the DCEU anymore. Aquaman is the only thing I am really looking forward to, and I never was the biggest fan of WW. Though I will admit it was probably the best film in the current DCEU. I am just waiting for the Flash movie, he is my favorite of all time.

It's being back tracked to 2020 as well and I'm not a real fan of Ezra Miller as Flash

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 09:21:01 PM »

Well the Joker movie is being release about 3 weeks before WW84 was set to release, so that may be part of it as well. It makes me kinda sad that they pushed it back, but maybe it will allow them to get everything done on it and it will be absolutely beautiful like the first one was.

It's being back tracked to 2020 as well and I'm not a real fan of Ezra Miller as Flash

What do you mean being back tracked to 2020? Flash or Aquaman? I agree with you though, not a big fan of Miller's Flash.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: