Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Extra wide boots /shoes  (Read 1948 times)
Atlconsular
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 23, 2018, 08:57:53 PM »

Hello everyone. I am at a bit of a loss. I wear a size 11 5e (eeeee) shoe. I can't find anything available for sale that seems jedi-ish. I am putting together a brown jedi costume based in the prequel Era. I don't want to go into custom boots ($500+). Anyone able to find something suitable?

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »

I don't know of anything specifically but you can probably find something in the thread here:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11068.0

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 01:19:53 PM »

I know this is probably going to be a “duh” moment, but have you looked on Etsy? I have a smaller, but weird  shoe size, and found several potential options in the $100 US dollar range. They weren’t real leather mind you, but they LOOKED the part. Can’t speak to the comfort though.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 02:46:12 PM »

I know this is probably going to be a “duh” moment, but have you looked on Etsy? I have a smaller, but weird  shoe size, and found several potential options in the $100 US dollar range. They weren’t real leather mind you, but they LOOKED the part. Can’t speak to the comfort though.

yes, you can find just about anything on Etsy. I have found So many useful things on Etsy.

-Broadside

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »

Well i guess it depends on what you consider Jedi-ish really.

For my smuggler character I bought bikers boots and they look a bit combatish. Probably not so good if you want the traditional riding boot style prequel Jedi, but if you want an armoured Jedi, or undercover Jedi (especially Old Republic), they work fine. And they have wide tops

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »

Well i guess it depends on what you consider Jedi-ish really.

For my smuggler character I bought bikers boots and they look a bit combatish. Probably not so good if you want the traditional riding boot style prequel Jedi, but if you want an armoured Jedi, or undercover Jedi (especially Old Republic), they work fine. And they have wide tops

yeah. I have a pair of all black steel toe combat boots and I am assembling a cosplay around it and a jacket.

-Broadside

Atlconsular
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 02:49:29 PM »

Etsy can be great but most people don't know what eeeee means and when they say "oh yeah they are Xtra wide" I get something either ee or eee if I'm lucky and my foot won't even fit in the opening.

X wide shoes has a pair of brien harness boots (with a steel ring on the side) but that's the ONLY thing that I've found so far

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »

what about creating a gaiter for a pair of ankle boots like the po zu Luke Skywalker TLJ boots?

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 03:29:00 AM »

what about creating a gaiter for a pair of ankle boots like the po zu Luke Skywalker TLJ boots?

That's actually what they did for the Prequel Jedi boots, if I'm not mistaken.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: