Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Revan Armor Project  (Read 50895 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2018, 05:08:04 AM »

I've been doing more single wield lately, buff up that dueling skill. Like Lady Revan said, you can do less damage with two swords/lightsabers. I used to do the two sabers thing, but I've been altering my play style lately. You know, keeping it interesting. Wink

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2018, 05:16:52 AM »

Always try to change it up! lol. I decided to have Bastila fully make amends with her mother this game, and have been trying really hard to keep Gwen "Grey leaning slightly Light." I'm being extra careful not to trigger Dustil Quest yet though, because I really want to save Korriban for last, but I also want to Romance Carth all the way >.> He's at that point now where I have to be careful where I take him... I've noticed some subtle differences in the mobile, so I'm wondering if any of the lesser mods are included (I doubt it but I wouldn't mind the kiss mod for the female Romance; it felt like it should of been there to begin with since it's a teasing topic after the second star map...)

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2018, 05:22:54 AM »

Yeah, I'm waiting to trigger the Bastilla mother quest, for basically the same reason. Romance, etc. Just conversations in general. I'm doing Kashyyyk first, and I don't want to have her mopey about her mother for a whole planet. Wink (also, there's something I can pick up on Kashyyyk that's a time saver for a side quest later)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2018, 05:42:11 AM »

Yeah, I'm waiting to trigger the Bastilla mother quest, for basically the same reason. Romance, etc. Just conversations in general. I'm doing Kashyyyk first, and I don't want to have her mopey about her mother for a whole planet. Wink (also, there's something I can pick up on Kashyyyk that's a time saver for a side quest later)

At least Bastila's you finish by default by finding the Tattooine Star Map. Carth's is tricky because if you haven't saved Dustil before you find the Star Map on Korriban, you end up having to kill him, and then Bye bye Romance... Usually why I don't save Korriban for last on my female playthroughs, but I want to be able to have the extra dialogue after the reveal for the research playthrough...

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2018, 07:05:34 AM »

I finish all of my side quests before I do the Star Map on Korriban.

I've only played once as a female, just to see how it was ending the game as a Sith female. The whole Carth thing gets a little f***ed up. Wink

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2018, 07:17:52 AM »

I finish all of my side quests before I do the Star Map on Korriban.

I've only played once as a female, just to see how it was ending the game as a Sith female. The whole Carth thing gets a little f***ed up. Wink

There’s a restored content mod for a cut dark side female ending that’s so beautiful 😭 it’s similar to the Male Revan Bastila romance light side ending... Carth convinces you to return to the way of the light, to stop Bastila from using her Battle Meditation so the Republic can win and you and Carth die together on the Star Forge. It’s beautiful.

And unfortunately finishing all side quests before Korriban is impossible for female if you want to also Romance Carth. You can do it before the Star map (and HAVE TO if you start it), but then you can’t wait to tell all of the peoples that you are the Dark Lord

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

Knowledge of the light, tendencies of the dark.

« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2019, 07:36:34 PM »

Wow, very nice job. That purple lightsaber looks awesome! I love all the different parts, wat a quality costume.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
MyCustomUltraSabersDesigns:
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]
Wishlist:*DorinianSD[Jedi Knight]*ReaperTriBR[Sith Lord]

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2019, 10:25:25 PM »

Wow, very nice job. That purple lightsaber looks awesome! I love all the different parts, wat a quality costume.

Thanks! There's still a couple pieces from what I posted here that was incomplete that I'll be finishing slowly as I have time to build more. I'm also planning on building Star Forge Robes for the Light Side version (and Nemo's robes as well, but that one is more sewing than building, and I can ONLY hand sew, so that will take a while XD .

The purple saber you see is the Ultrasabers "Butcher" Black anodized in Dark Violet Amethyst with pulse to Violet amethyst with silver flash on clash and red illuminated silver AV switch.

I also have a separate but related armor I commissioned from Wicked Armor before I started this project. It should be finished and arriving very soon, so I'll post that when it's finished. Wink

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2019, 01:09:16 AM »

Awesome I'm very excited to see the final result of all those costumes! Smiley I've only started with my one so far but it's a start Haha I'll have to get more into sewing :p Thanks for the specs on that saber, it suits the robes/costume very nicely and I'm sure it's a super comfortable saber.

MyUltraSabers:
*1)ArchonV3.1TriCG*2)Initiate V4GB*3)Graflex CEGB/Gflashpulse*4/5)Double Menace SETriBR*6)Initiate V2AB*7)Aeon LE V3GB
JediDesigns•□*8)CombatantGB[Padawan]*9)IntimidatorTriCG[Master]*10)EnigmaLECBL{}VA[BattleRetreivedMasterSaber]
SithDesigns•◇*11)SovereignTriBR[Sith Lord]*12)AnnihilatorTriBR{Intimidator Sith Conversion}*13)ExiledTriBR[SithApprectice]

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2019, 12:01:38 AM »

Awesome I'm very excited to see the final result of all those costumes! Smiley I've only started with my one so far but it's a start Haha I'll have to get more into sewing :p Thanks for the specs on that saber, it suits the robes/costume very nicely and I'm sure it's a super comfortable saber.

I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm also working on a Bastila Shan costume, Twilek, a few generic Jedi costumes, and a Miraluka (Miraluka is the least in the works so far). The make-do staff for my Bastila is one of my orders for the latest raffle.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2019, 04:25:24 AM »

A quick update! I just got a shipment notice and dressing instructions for a related commission project from several months ago! Cheesy Will update further once it arrives!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2019, 01:31:10 AM »

Good to hear

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2019, 01:40:38 AM »

So it came today, but there's some assembly required, so you're going to have to bear with me a little bit longer. I need to finish placing all of the clasps and velcro for the fit to be right

RhylisArdhrn
Knight Officer

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2019, 02:06:22 AM »

Very excited!

MyUltraSabers:

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2019, 03:26:05 AM »

So it came today, but there's some assembly required, so you're going to have to bear with me a little bit longer. I need to finish placing all of the clasps and velcro for the fit to be right

**waiting patiently**

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: