Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138168 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2018, 12:54:18 AM »

I agree 100% with this.
I would also like to see you spin with your Metallica fonts, DPM.
                 *bangs head throws up maloik*
Lol! Will do  Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2018, 01:01:48 AM »

Lol! Will do  Smiley

I look forward to that as well!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »

So I noticed that my batteries are dimming even though I replaced  them on Monday.  I do spin multiple times a day and 80% of those times, they aren't being recorded.  After replacing them last night so that I can work on tightening up my form, the difference in the brightness and color are really noticeable. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJlLtytc1BI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Early morning flows - TGIF!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5G7COgmps" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2018, 01:08:07 PM »

Most impressive, Infinit01. Your left hand movements are nearly indistinguishable from your right hand movements based on this video footage. That's good work right there.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2018, 02:07:56 PM »

Dude. In your first video from a week ago I could have easily guessed your off hand. Not anymore. Looking real good brother.
Let it flow! 

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »

Than you DPM.  My senseis in martial arts has always taught me to use both hands for balance and for martial arts and combat training in the Marines, we focused on using both sides as well.  Thank you for your kind words, I actively start with my non-dominant hand (left) and will switch between the two but my focus is to use more of my non-dominant side.  I appreciate you checking out my thread and videos!

Dude. In your first video from a week ago I could have easily guessed your off hand. Not anymore. Looking real good brother.
Let it flow! 

Thanks, DS!  I've been actively starting my spins with it first and foremost.  There are times when I just stand there and do a downward wheel for minutes then reverse it into an upward wheel on my left.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2018, 02:31:37 PM »

...and for martial arts and combat training in the Marines, we focused on using both sides as well.
You're a Devil Dog!!?!! SEMPER FI my friend Smiley I was 0311, 8152 (Security Forces) and FAST Company in Norfolk, VA.

Thank you for your service, warrior.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »

You're a Devil Dog!!?!! SEMPER FI my friend Smiley I was 0311, 8152 (Security Forces) and FAST Company in Norfolk, VA.

Thank you for your service, warrior.

Yes sir!  SEMPER FI, Marine!  I was 0311 1st Division, 4th Marines in Pendleton, CA.  Oorah!

Thank you for your support and your service as well, Kill!

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2018, 08:07:05 PM »

That's wat I'm talking about bro!!  Still at the grind!!  Lighting up the room at night,  and grinding at work 2!!  That's how its done son!!!  Watching ur videos got me a wanting to try switch hands,  so Halloween I got some practice in,  and the day after got 3 hrs in,  and today gonna grind some more!! Thx 4 helping me get of my lazy azz, and swing my saber!!  LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2018, 03:32:14 PM »

Just getting caught up. Liking the progression.
Especially the hand placement on this last video you posted. ( By that, I mean the hand NOT holding a saber. )

You should start chaining drills together. I don't think you would have too much difficulty.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Keep at it. Lookin good.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 09:24:06 AM »

Thought I would drop a practice vid on ur thread bro!! Thx 4 the vids that got me switch handing!!  Its been rough,  but no pain no gain is the cleeshay!! Keep up the dedication bro!! Lookin good!!  Shocked

https://youtu.be/buUaxWnHa7Y

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2018, 02:35:18 PM »

That's wat I'm talking about bro!!  Still at the grind!!  Lighting up the room at night,  and grinding at work 2!!  That's how its done son!!!  Watching ur videos got me a wanting to try switch hands,  so Halloween I got some practice in,  and the day after got 3 hrs in,  and today gonna grind some more!! Thx 4 helping me get of my lazy azz, and swing my saber!!  LgtSydPt

Hey Deca!  Yes, I'm so addicted to the art of flow spinning now.  I wanted to showcase my saber after replacing the batteries twice on it, how bright it is.  (I spin a lot so I replace batteries once or twice a week).  I'm glad that I can help motivate you to use your non-dominate hand, it will help in the long run and will make switching sides during your spins much smoother giving you the ability to perform moves on both hands.  3 hours? Whoa, keep up the good work and you're welcome! My whole point of my thread is to keep track of my progress and to help motivate people and get them involved!

Just getting caught up. Liking the progression.
Especially the hand placement on this last video you posted. ( By that, I mean the hand NOT holding a saber. )

You should start chaining drills together. I don't think you would have too much difficulty.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Keep at it. Lookin good.

Thank you for checking out my videos, Master Resolute.  It's quite and honor and a goal of mine Smiley  My Sensei has taught me to always keep my other hand at my center line of my chest if I'm not using it for defense or to block my face so I always make note of doing so.  Hearing that from you makes me love this section and forum even more since quite a bit of people practice that which speaks highly of their martial arts background to me.  

I'm working on hand switches now so that I can start chaining drills together, hopefully soon but I'm taking my time as I want to "perfect" these forms and moves before moving onto the next lesson.  

Yes, Master. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Thanks again!

Thought I would drop a practice vid on ur thread bro!! Thx 4 the vids that got me switch handing!!  Its been rough,  but no pain no gain is the cleeshay!! Keep up the dedication bro!! Lookin good!!  Shocked

https://youtu.be/buUaxWnHa7Y

Looking good there, Deca. I like your Eclipses, keep them up and work on tightening up. What works for me is to start my moves slowly until muscle memory takes over and if I can, I will speed up as long as it doesn't compromise my form.  Speed will come, it just take patience but I'm no Master and just a learner.  I would ask the Masters and Spin Veterans these questions.

Some more frontal spins, focusing on the from and not the speed

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjgRpu8u5jo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Also working on back spins, what you do on one side, you should do to the other

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv1vTdZrS1U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2018, 02:56:55 PM »

Thx infinit 01!! When u say ecilpses are u talking about obi ani bra??

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »

Hey Deca, yes sir, the Eclipse is the Obi-Ani  I just go by Eclipse myself

Matt Nihilus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -170

Matt Akur

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »

Good practice on the back spins, especially later when you start to move more with your legs. Point  Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: