Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 139022 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2018, 10:15:20 AM »

Thanks guys.  Believe it or not, I have been spinning, just haven't been recording anything since Thursday.  I've been just grabbing my stunt and spin for a bit without even thinking about anything other than perfectly my craft.  With that said, here's a video from this morning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcROQN6I2zs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2018, 12:04:33 AM »

Making up for missed time

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-5zgfyxQ8k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBNnH-sjO7c&amp;t=4s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SF-W8zJ73I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Xa_4id1_s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »

That's some great stuff, dude. You're getting super smooth on those transitions. Also, I have to admit to slight jealousy. It must be nice to not have to worry as much about hitting the ceiling. Tongue

Ha!! See?!? I KNEW he was human afterall!!🤣

I'm still not convinced. Dude's a machine. Sent backward in time to become an awesome saber spinner. He's accomplishing his primary mission. Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2018, 01:04:41 AM »

That's some great stuff, dude. You're getting super smooth on those transitions. Also, I have to admit to slight jealousy. It must be nice to not have to worry as much about hitting the ceiling. Tongue

Thanks man. Believe it or not, I still hit the ceilings every once in a while but I understand what you're talking about. I'm about to start spinning in the backyard soon though for aerials and over the head moves.

I'm still not convinced. Dude's a machine. Sent backward in time to become an awesome saber spinner. He's accomplishing his primary mission. Wink

You're too kind my good man.  I'll take that compliment though and I'm honored that you watch my videos!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2018, 03:03:32 AM »

If you can spin a cheap plastic saber, you can spin anything

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFROAKjrHpU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2018, 03:59:26 AM »

Doesn't post a new video for one whole day, comes back with six?! I said I was trying to keep up dude!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2018, 05:38:26 AM »

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. (had to be said)

Yeah, those plastic things weigh a lot less and probably aren't well balanced, so I'm sure you had to adjust to that a bit.

Believe it or not, I still hit the ceilings every once in a while

Oh, I know you do, I've seen it in your videos. You just do it less. I still say I've got the toughest ceiling light known to man. It's taken countless hits from heavy blades and lives to tell the tale.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2018, 06:23:59 AM »

I love the Reverse Grip  Wink
It's something I use often when spinning. I don't do the same moves though as I found some moves more adapted to one grip than the other.
Have a point!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2018, 08:53:24 AM »

Ur Cheap Plastic Saber Looks Better Than Mine Bro!! When I Started Learning On My Non Dominant Hand,  My Cheap Rip Off Got Me On My Way!!  It Was Alot Easier 4 Me 2 Get The Movements Down Since It Was Alot Lighter!! It Wasn't The Saber I Was Hoping 4, But It Did Help With Spinning!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2018, 02:43:03 PM »

Doesn't post a new video for one whole day, comes back with six?! I said I was trying to keep up dude!

Haha. I was making up for not recording any videos over the weekend.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball. (had to be said)

Yeah, those plastic things weigh a lot less and probably aren't well balanced, so I'm sure you had to adjust to that a bit.

Oh, I know you do, I've seen it in your videos. You just do it less. I still say I've got the toughest ceiling light known to man. It's taken countless hits from heavy blades and lives to tell the tale.

Point for knowing my reference. Yup, there were a few times when I felt I was going to throw it

I love the Reverse Grip  Wink
It's something I use often when spinning. I don't do the same moves though as I found some moves more adapted to one grip than the other.
Have a point!

Me too my fellow Aeonix Order Knight.  I just have to practice more on it. Have one back!

Ur Cheap Plastic Saber Looks Better Than Mine Bro!! When I Started Learning On My Non Dominant Hand,  My Cheap Rip Off Got Me On My Way!!  It Was Alot Easier 4 Me 2 Get The Movements Down Since It Was Alot Lighter!! It Wasn't The Saber I Was Hoping 4, But It Did Help With Spinning!!

Thanks man. I was being goofy and wanted to make people laugh

Here’s a new video focusing on Plum Flower since DS noticed that I skipped a Flourish after a move

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TPtBw-QI0E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2018, 02:52:11 PM »

Looking solid, bro. Smiley

(now I'm in the mood to watch Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story again)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2018, 06:14:38 PM »

Looking solid, bro. Smiley

(now I'm in the mood to watch Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story again)

Thanks, SFD. Trying to perfect my craft and each move. Lol in the Dodgeball.

Some pre-lunch Flows.  I’ve made it a habit of spinning with my left hand first that I actually prefer spinning on that side now

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiIBJwjc7gA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2018, 09:11:39 PM »

Lookin good on those vids bro!!  I'd say ur flowing pretty smooth on some vids there yo!!  Some more nice catches there 2 as well!! "Don't Let The Saber Hit The Ground If U Can Help It"!! LgtSydPt

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2018, 10:21:01 PM »

Thanks, Deca! Still working on my form and new moves.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2018, 01:41:26 AM »

Yeah, whar Deca said. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: