Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138951 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #180 on: November 25, 2018, 11:14:43 PM »

Great spinning, as always. It's cool that you're kicking it freestyle. I'll definitely leave spin wars for you, bro. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. Smiley

Also, am I seeing things or was that a Dark Initiate LE V2 in the middle video?

Hey SFD. Thanks again for always checking out my videos and thread.  I've been just trying chain moves together to see what I like to add into the Spin Wars.  Thanks again, maybe one day, you'll participate.   Grin

The saber in my second video is still my Dark Initiate V4.  I think it was the reflection of the lighting that looks that way.

Oh, I believe it. 55 isn't bad. We were up in that territory for a few days, but we're about to be back down into the 30s and 20s. Still, you see idiots people in shorts in those temperatures and colder.

Agreed.  55 isn't bad and after spending years in the sandbox across the pond, I prefer the cold than the heat so as long as it's not below 50 degrees and I'm active, I'm pretty good

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #181 on: November 25, 2018, 11:23:17 PM »

The saber in my second video is still my Dark Initiate V4.  I think it was the reflection of the lighting that looks that way.

I figured I was just seeing things. Thanks for confirming. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #182 on: November 25, 2018, 11:26:34 PM »

You're welcome, my friend.  Happens to the best of us.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2018, 12:45:58 AM »

Created a thread in the customization section of the forum since I had to remove all of the electronics due to them being damaged from spinning.  Here's a test video after I turned it into an empty hilt with just the blade

! No longer available

Also, if you want to follow the thread since I'm going to rebuild the saber, you can follow it

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40269.0
  the spins look great just got to work on changing hands it's good that your going slow if you have to don't be afraid to go slower to work on transfer points good job

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2018, 12:57:22 AM »

Believe it or not, it was 55 degrees when I was spinning which wasn’t bad.

55 ain't bad at all. A little warm if you ask me, but not bad.

And before y'all go off on me for saying 55 is warm, remember, I'm from AK, and 55 degrees right now would be extremely warm. Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2018, 01:13:10 AM »

the spins look great just got to work on changing hands it's good that your going slow if you have to don't be afraid to go slower to work on transfer points good job

Thanks man.  I slow my speed down when I'm doing something new or looking to improve on a move.  It always help and works well

55 ain't bad at all. A little warm if you ask me, but not bad.

And before y'all go off on me for saying 55 is warm, remember, I'm from AK, and 55 degrees right now would be extremely warm. Wink

Agreed, 55 isn't bad at all considering that we had 112 degrees as our hottest days several times this past summer. Geez, that's right, 55 is rather warm where you're from.  Kudos and more power to you for trooping through weather that most of us hardly experience, Taegin.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2018, 05:29:55 AM »

Agreed, 55 isn't bad at all considering that we had 112 degrees as our hottest days several times this past summer. Geez, that's right, 55 is rather warm where you're from.  Kudos and more power to you for trooping through weather that most of us hardly experience, Taegin.

It really isn't that bad. Just dress appropriately and you'll be fine. You'll never see a more beautiful sight than that of an open field or valley covered in snow at 30 to 50 below.
It also isn't that cold right now, it's been between 10 and 20 this whole week.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2018, 01:31:40 PM »

It really isn't that bad. Just dress appropriately and you'll be fine. You'll never see a more beautiful sight than that of an open field or valley covered in snow at 30 to 50 below.
It also isn't that cold right now, it's been between 10 and 20 this whole week.

I've always wanted to see snow, Texas' version of snow is about 1 to 3 inches which the northern states laugh at us.  10 to 20 isn't too bad either but 30 to 50 below, geez.   

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2018, 01:43:11 PM »

Cyber Monday spins.  Starting to add finger rolls into my Plum Flower.  Loving the Reverse Grip Eclipse and I'm starting to do it decent enough on my left side

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW-b8UXgdyA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2018, 01:47:03 PM »

Great stuff, bro. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2018, 01:47:56 PM »

Great stuff, bro. Smiley

Thanks SFD!   Cheesy

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2018, 06:57:16 AM »

I'm diggin' those aerials dude. So, if this is Cyber Monday spins, What kinda discounts are we looking at here? All reverse grip Eclipses half off?
Two flourishes for the price of one? These saving are totally worth it. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2018, 02:20:18 PM »

I'm diggin' those aerials dude. So, if this is Cyber Monday spins, What kinda discounts are we looking at here? All reverse grip Eclipses half off?
Two flourishes for the price of one? These saving are totally worth it. Wink

Thanks, DS.  Buy one flourish, get the second one free. Lol.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2018, 07:02:54 PM »

Trying more chained moves with focus on keeping my reverse grip upward wield on the same plane and decided to try my take on doing Eclipses from normal to Reverse Grip and then back again towards the end of the video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LknnxT39OQQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2018, 02:51:19 PM »

On the road traveling to another office 4 hours away and still spinning. It’s also 42 degrees out and my hands are a bit frozen. This is at a rest stop with people around and people driving in and out. No excuses, I’m spinning regardless

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgY8GQMQXQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: