Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138184 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2018, 02:55:40 PM »

Yeah, 42 degrees is a bit nippy. But then, I stood out and waited for a bus in the twenties, teens with windchill earlier. Just saying. Wink

Love the spinning, bro. I somehow missed that you posted that video here yesterday, though I watched it on YouTube. And, I just watched the latest one too. Smiley

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2018, 07:56:44 AM »

On the road traveling to another office 4 hours away and still spinning. It’s also 42 degrees out and my hands are a bit frozen. This is at a rest stop with people around and people driving in and out. No excuses, I’m spinning regardless

! No longer available

Cold metal in cold hands is always fun right? Roll Eyes Looking good.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2018, 06:08:58 PM »

Cyber Monday spins.  Starting to add finger rolls into my Plum Flower.  Loving the Reverse Grip Eclipse and I'm starting to do it decent enough on my left side

! No longer available
  awesome tosses 😀 looks fantastic

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »

Yeah, 42 degrees is a bit nippy. But then, I stood out and waited for a bus in the twenties, teens with windchill earlier. Just saying. Wink

Love the spinning, bro. I somehow missed that you posted that video here yesterday, though I watched it on YouTube. And, I just watched the latest one too. Smiley

Hey there, SFD. Thanks man, I wanted to spin and had the itch to do so when I pulled over at the rest stop. Killed two birds with one stone, or one saber....

Thanks as always for checking out my vids!

Cold metal in cold hands is always fun right? Roll Eyes Looking good.

I know right? I would of kept spinning but my Garda were starting to turn numb

awesome tosses 😀 looks fantastic

Thanks Jaymes. I appreciate it!

Sorry for the late responses guys, been busy moving and will have to repeat for the rest if the week but I will be on and I will spin daily.

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2018, 05:27:17 AM »

I'm trying to watch all your vid and you add more every day xD cool video again ! Continue !

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2018, 12:53:10 AM »

42°F is a little chilly yes.

My last spinning session it was 2°C (about 36°F). That's when I decided to take a membership in a gym so I could at least get some exercise inside. They have different places near me so I'll ask if they have some rooms less crowded with machines available sometimes so I could practice spinning but I'm not holding my breath.
The advantage is that this company has a dozen places in the area, one of which is only 2 min walk from my work and I could get a 30% discount as an employee of the local University hospital . They have arranged a contract for their employees to get discounts, and the club get's the advantage of being the one most of the 12'000 employees are likely to choose.

Still have a lot of catching up to do on your videos but I'll try as soon as I can.

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2018, 12:11:51 PM »

I'm trying to watch all your vid and you add more every day xD cool video again ! Continue !

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

Haha, thank you Ravn for checking out my vids and being a loyal subscriber.  What can I say?  I love the art of spinning sabers and guys like yourself, DS, Master Elwood, Sam, Cephalus, and Venturous all motivate me to spin more.

42°F is a little chilly yes.

My last spinning session it was 2°C (about 36°F). That's when I decided to take a membership in a gym so I could at least get some exercise inside. They have different places near me so I'll ask if they have some rooms less crowded with machines available sometimes so I could practice spinning but I'm not holding my breath.
The advantage is that this company has a dozen places in the area, one of which is only 2 min walk from my work and I could get a 30% discount as an employee of the local University hospital . They have arranged a contract for their employees to get discounts, and the club get's the advantage of being the one most of the 12'000 employees are likely to choose.

Still have a lot of catching up to do on your videos but I'll try as soon as I can.

I typically don't limit myself until the weather is really bad but other than that, I spin regardless.   Nice, looks like you have an area to spin where you work too

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2018, 09:44:38 PM »

Took a break from work and decided to stop by my hotel and spin a bit before going back

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JihMzppo8V0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-7Zz3nFXo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2018, 10:22:21 PM »

Took a break from work and decided to stop by my hotel and spin a bit before going back

Sorry...

Sorry...

Catching that r/grip , Infinite😊🤙🏻 getting more butter with your standard grip and finger rolls, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2018, 10:30:03 PM »

Catching that r/grip , Infinite😊🤙🏻 getting more butter with your standard grip and finger rolls, too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Master Elwood.  I've been practicing and have kept your words in mind when spinning which was to tighten up my Reverse Grip moves.  Still a work in progress

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2018, 04:02:01 PM »

Great looking stuff, bro. I see you changed venues to a gym.

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #206 on: November 29, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »

Sorry...

Sorry...

You are showing a lot more confidence in your technique now, as evidenced in the fluidity of your spins. You're probably one of the most (if not the most) dedicated spinner on here. The sheer number of videos you upload showing your progress is remarkable and now the effort is showing. Well done.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #207 on: November 29, 2018, 12:51:30 AM »

I agree with Master V, Master E and SFD. Can really see the improvement. If you watch closely you can still see that you are more comfortable with your right hand, but you definitely have skills with your left. Very inspirational as always. Smiley

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #208 on: November 29, 2018, 04:21:09 AM »

Great looking stuff, bro. I see you changed venues to a gym.

Thanks SFD. It’s just the gym in my hotel. Didn’t have enough time to find a place outside to spin before I had to get back to work

You are showing a lot more confidence in your technique now, as evidenced in the fluidity of your spins. You're probably one of the most (if not the most) dedicated spinner on here. The sheer number of videos you upload showing your progress is remarkable and now the effort is showing. Well done.

Thank you, Master Venturous.  I have Darth Cephalus, Master Elwood, yourself, Darth Silenoz, and Samhain to thank for inspiring me to get into spinning and learning new moves.  Without your videos, critique, and interest in helping me better my craft. I wouldn’t be spinning today.  Thank you for your kind words, that means a lot and has been one of my dreams.  I love this art, it has helped me in more ways than one.  I also want people to feel about spinning the way that I do, it’s part of my life now and I’m glad that I’m a part of this community

I agree with Master V, Master E and SFD. Can really see the improvement. If you watch closely you can still see that you are more comfortable with your right hand, but you definitely have skills with your left. Very inspirational as always. Smiley

Thank you, Taegin.  My focus has been to work in my left hand to get close to my right. I will always work on it the same way that I’ll always work on my spins.  Thank you for the kind words as well, I know you’ve seen great spinners and for you to see something in my spins, that means a lot.

I honestly have a lot more work that I need to do.

Sorry everyone for responding so late, I literally just made it back to my hotel after finishing with work for the night. I will try to be on again tomorrow but it’s our first day with the new remote office after the move.

I will still make time to record some videos.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #209 on: November 29, 2018, 04:50:56 AM »

See, the spinning is great, but, I really like the looks on your face when you’re clearly displeased with a move! Totally relate!!!! I’m over critical about my technique, and I bet it’s obvious when I’m not satisfied with a move. You’re style is becoming deep with individuality, and is smoother on the daily brother!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: