Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinit’s Spinning corner  (Read 138172 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #225 on: December 02, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »

Now, onto today's videos.  Began my practice with more staff spins

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU28788hLw4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Loving the clock spin with the staff.  I feel it helps with tighten up my single saber clock spin since moving from a staff to a smaller saber, the moves feel easier to do

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67sqKQyXkJI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

New staff move. I'm sure that I'm doing it wrong and my form and technique are off so bear with me.  It's my first time trying it and I'm trying it out from watching other people do this move.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obf1cIXFNuM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »

Back to single sabers. 

My first attempt at dual wield reverse grip eclipses.  Bear with me, I'm not even sure if I'm doing it correctly but I wanted to keep record of it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditZ9rGa51k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Normal grip dual wield eclipses.  Have to start somewhere

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2RZq-2xAE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Just me enjoying some freestyle moves spinning outside

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7OZ4L7DE4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #227 on: December 02, 2018, 07:05:49 PM »

Looks good infinit01!!! Making the duel wield look easy!! I threw a little time in on that this week,  and it was tricky getting the feel for that!! Duel wield is tough on my mind with spinning being alternating and opposing!! Keeping the practice going and giving ur mind time to comprehend the movements help me 2 c it throu!!!  Enjoyed the vids and nice spinning!!!  LgtSydPt!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2018, 10:53:38 PM »

Dang, bro. I go to sleep for a few hours and you go and post 10 videos. Shocked

Good stuff, glad to see you're having fun spinning outside and trying new moves. Sorry to hear your wife is sick. Unfortunately, children have a knack for bringing home whatever bugs their friends gave them at school.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2018, 12:31:18 AM »

Looks good infinit01!!! Making the duel wield look easy!! I threw a little time in on that this week,  and it was tricky getting the feel for that!! Duel wield is tough on my mind with spinning being alternating and opposing!! Keeping the practice going and giving ur mind time to comprehend the movements help me 2 c it throu!!!  Enjoyed the vids and nice spinning!!!  LgtSydPt!!

Hey Deca.  Thanks you for the kind words, it's still not really easy to do.  Have a point back

Dang, bro. I go to sleep for a few hours and you go and post 10 videos. Shocked

Good stuff, glad to see you're having fun spinning outside and trying new moves. Sorry to hear your wife is sick. Unfortunately, children have a knack for bringing home whatever bugs their friends gave them at school.

Hey SFD.  In my defense, the first four should of been posted yesterday but I've just been busy.   I then made more videos for today as you can see, lol.  Yes, my son's in kindergarten and it's a cesspool of sickness.  He's been sick 5 times since he started school back in late August.  I'm also making up for Thursday when I was traveling.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2018, 06:29:20 AM »

Morning spins right before work.  Actually work up a sweat with it right before recording (I like to warm up and do a few sessions before I record)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_45QMGEXl0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2018, 01:47:10 PM »

Good stuff, dude. Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2018, 07:13:05 AM »

Thanks SFD

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2018, 05:45:14 AM »

Some early AM spins

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utLXosJ0VN8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2018, 02:05:05 PM »

Yeah, that's early. It's still dark outside.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2018, 07:21:16 AM »

Yeah, that's early. It's still dark outside.

I'm always at work at 0530 in the morning. I test my 5 conference rooms and then grab my saber for a few sessions.  It helps me start the day since I prefer to work out before work than after but given my time in, the saber works.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »

Heh, I'm at work at 5:30 too, but I'm about an hour and a half before time to go home by then. Wink

It's cool that you're able to take your sabers with you and do your thing before you get started. We all have those routines that get us going before work, and this is obviously one of yours.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2018, 07:36:30 AM »

I get to work between 5:30 and 7:15 depending on activities but I just can't do anything before that. I don't function that way. I much rather do something after work. We all have our habits  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2018, 07:58:49 AM »

Heh, I'm at work at 5:30 too, but I'm about an hour and a half before time to go home by then. Wink

It's cool that you're able to take your sabers with you and do your thing before you get started. We all have those routines that get us going before work, and this is obviously one of yours.

Another early bird, kudos!  Yup, it's a great source of meditation even though I'm moving about, my mind is clear.

I get to work between 5:30 and 7:15 depending on activities but I just can't do anything before that. I don't function that way. I much rather do something after work. We all have our habits  Wink

Another early bird! I spin early before work and then when I'm off of work, I head to the gym every day.  On the weekends and on my days off, I head to the gym once I wake up which is 0430 to 0530

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2018, 03:23:13 PM »

Another early bird, kudos!  Yup, it's a great source of meditation even though I'm moving about, my mind is clear.

No, not an early bird. I work at night and sleep in the afternoon. I'm only up at 5:30 AM because I'm still up, not because I intentionally got up then. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: