Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Attention All Force Users!!!  (Read 13752 times)
Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2018, 05:41:46 PM »

I love Thorne, my customized Dark Catalyst- a 24” UEMG blade brings the balance out perfect. I’ll keepit with the white lit AV and Diamond board. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »

Not going to lie, for an original US saber for spin and everyday use, I'd go with an Aeon V4 with the Diamond Controller

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2018, 05:01:43 PM »

I've been pondering this since the question was posted.  I think I'd have to go the simple and useful route as well and go with my Dark Sentinel V4 LE with Diamond controller, windows and black Emperor's Hand pommel.  My hands are on the larger side and the Sentinel design just fits them perfectly for spinning or combat.  Light and effective with enough visual interest to keep it fun and it looks good in any blade color.  Great topic, I've enjoyed reading everyone's reasoning!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2018, 02:02:30 AM »

Pommel wise, it would be the Shock or the Archon V3.1

WookieBoi2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »

So far from what I have seen from ultrasabers I would want the arbiter hilt as a saber staff with the new V5 sentinel emitter lights, adegan silver color. All of that wrapped together with a covertec clip and wheel, a quick release pommel, an heavy grade blade. If I couldn't get that though, I would most definitely ask for an ultrasabers rendition of the Gungi blade from clone wars, dark green.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2018, 03:23:18 AM »

So far from what I have seen from ultrasabers I would want the arbiter hilt as a saber staff with the new V5 sentinel emitter lights, adegan silver color. All of that wrapped together with a covertec clip and wheel, a quick release pommel, an heavy grade blade. If I couldn't get that though, I would most definitely ask for an ultrasabers rendition of the Gungi blade from clone wars, dark green.

What is a quick release pommel?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »

Better go for a hilt I know and love best...

Aeon V4, Diamond Controller, 36" UltraEdge Midgrade blade, Windows in Emitter (because it's always so beautiful to see the blade through them), Emperor's Hand Silver Pommel, make it Sun Rider's Destiny pulsing to Arctic Blue with Sentinel Yellow Flash on Clash (but of course this can all still be changed with the Diamond Controller) and White-Illuminated Silver AV Switch (because it will still look good if I change the blade color).

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2018, 02:37:26 PM »

Better go for a hilt I know and love best...

Aeon V4, Diamond Controller, 36" UltraEdge Midgrade blade, Windows in Emitter (because it's always so beautiful to see the blade through them), Emperor's Hand Silver Pommel, make it Sun Rider's Destiny pulsing to Arctic Blue with Sentinel Yellow Flash on Clash (but of course this can all still be changed with the Diamond Controller) and White-Illuminated Silver AV Switch (because it will still look good if I change the blade color).

I like your taste, Crue.  You, Darth Silenoz and myself are Team Aeon/Dominix V4!  Grin

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2018, 02:48:06 PM »

I like your taste, Crue.  You, Darth Silenoz and myself are Team Aeon/Dominix V4!  Grin

I can think of worse teams to be a part of  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2018, 03:29:30 PM »

I can think of worse teams to be a part of  Wink

Agreed, haha.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2018, 03:57:09 PM »

So do we call ourselves Team AEONIX? Or Team DOMINON.  Cheesy

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2018, 03:59:07 PM »

So do we call ourselves Team AEONIX? Or Team DOMINON.  Cheesy

Whoa!  Mind blowing.... Lol. I like Aeonix and Dominon so it's hard to chose just one.  One can be a Professional name while the other is our underground Assassin name....   Wink

Thoughts, Crue?

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2018, 04:01:34 PM »

Let's call ourselves The Aeonix Dominion  Grin
Because The Aeonix team shall rule over the galaxy (at least a part of it  Wink )

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2018, 04:08:29 PM »

Let's call ourselves The Aeonix Dominion  Grin
Because The Aeonix team shall rule over the galaxy (at least a part of it  Wink )

Sounds good, actually.   Silenoz?

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »

@I01
can I join?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print