Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Attention All Force Users!!!  (Read 13649 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »

We can't just let anyone and everyone join. There are other requirements that must be met.
He must first pass the trials. Let us begin.

Trial number one:

Is your name Taegin? Y/N?

If you answered Y you passed the trials and are now a KNIGHT OF THE AEONIX DOMINION!!!

Ah yes, the Almighty Trials, how can I forget that?  Answer the incredibly hard question but be careful, you only get one chance and only one answer is correct but no pressure. 

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:50 PM »

We can't just let anyone and everyone join. There are other requirements that must be met.

Trial number one:

If you answered Y you passed the trials and are now a KNIGHT OF THE AEONIX DOMINION!!!

Ah yes I forgot about that trial.
Point for reminding me  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »

I'd say: being a fan of these designs and choosing either an Aeon or Dominix as your go-to saber  Wink

Does it count if it is my go-to for "spinning" only saber? My Apprentice is my go to for anything and everything, but I really like my Dominix v2 for spinning (plus it's a stunt, so I can spin it at night).

Trial number one:

Y

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2018, 01:55:58 AM »

Does it count if it is my go-to for "spinning" only saber? My Apprentice is my go to for anything and everything, but I really like my Dominix v2 for spinning (plus it's a stunt, so I can spin it at night).

Y

That’s acceptable and you’re in.

jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2018, 02:47:07 AM »

Oh man you guys make me feel so simple hehe...

Only one Saber? I would have to go with the Chosen One CE in Guardian Blue. Obviously if this was my last and only Saber I would hope it would have Premium Sound and that OBS v4 Soundboard hehe.

Although, if it's my last and only saber.. I may have to flip a coin between a Chosen One CE Guardian Blue vs The Emperors Hand Diamond in Arctic Blue... given price is not an issue Tongue

I am still a newb so I do not know much about the Emerald/Diamond Sabers yet... but really hoping to one day get one Smiley

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2018, 02:58:41 PM »

Oh man you guys make me feel so simple hehe...

Only one Saber? I would have to go with the Chosen One CE in Guardian Blue. Obviously if this was my last and only Saber I would hope it would have Premium Sound and that OBS v4 Soundboard hehe.

Although, if it's my last and only saber.. I may have to flip a coin between a Chosen One CE Guardian Blue vs The Emperors Hand Diamond in Arctic Blue... given price is not an issue Tongue

I am still a newb so I do not know much about the Emerald/Diamond Sabers yet... but really hoping to one day get one Smiley

Simple answer Emerald vs Diamond. Emerald is the color changing card that uses either an RGB-W LED or RGB-A LED. (W means white, for a pastel effect in a color, A means red, which "fills" the color so it looks richer, fuller).

Diamond does the same thing as Emerald, but also has full sound capabilities, plus it allows you to alter the fonts, the color in the led. PLUS, there are many more sound banks and the newer software updates makes changing the pre-set fonts on the fly, ALOT easier. also, there's mute, flash on clash, color pulsing, etc.... Diamond really is the most flexible card you can get in a saber.

Once you get a diamond controlled saber, you'll see what you are missing.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2018, 08:03:11 AM »

Not to mention that since the Diamond does what the Emerald driver do plus better and with sound, it only has one card you have to deal with and can fit in most smaller sabers unlike the Emerald

jayryan84
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »

Thanks for the info... they both seem so awesome. Regardless, the Chosen One is on my Wish List. I am hoping to get it for my birthday or X-Mas next month. But now I'm deeply considering The Emperor's Hand. I should stop yapping, I'll probably wind up buying both eventually Smiley

I think the Emerald/Diamond's are so beautiful from the pictures and videos I've seen.

Solstice Lacer
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -424

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2018, 04:37:55 PM »

Hmmm... difficult this question is.

I guess I'd go with a diamond dark arbiter, with a silver arbiter emitter and high profile manticore pommel.

Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2018, 11:46:42 AM »

^^^ Good choice, I like to see the Arbiter get some love

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »

Arbiter does look nice, being MHS compatible with the emitter and pommel. It wasn't on my radar since it looked to me more like a Sentinel/Aeon or Manticore style sabers.

(hadn't read the description, just went from the specs which didn't state it was MHS).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2018, 03:42:53 AM »

Arbiter does look nice, being MHS compatible with the emitter and pommel. It wasn't on my radar since it looked to me more like a Sentinel/Aeon or Manticore style sabers.

(hadn't read the description, just went from the specs which didn't state it was MHS).

It’s a really nice saber, one that’s been on my list for quite some time.

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2018, 04:11:28 AM »

I picked up an Arbiter during a flash sale some months back.  I hadn't really planned on getting one since it looked so enormous, but boy am I glad the discount spurred me to do so.  It is actually one of my favorite hilts as yeah it's big, but it's really light and feels great in my hands.  It doesn't work that well for spinning IMO due to the straight edges near the emitter and the length, but for sparring it would be awesome one or two handed as the balance is perfect with a 36 inch blade.  Long story short, I agree wholeheartedly that the Arbiter deserves more praise!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2018, 04:45:27 AM »

I actually want a pair as a staff

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2018, 06:37:38 AM »

I actually want a pair as a staff

I considered asking for that but I thought it would probably be "against the rules" so to speak. Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: