Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fun in 50 minutes[emoji1689]  (Read 2422 times)
Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« on: November 01, 2018, 01:32:48 AM »

During our Open Studio Time (think of it like open gym time but with a variety of lightsabers at your disposal) sometimes we film duels- this time we got a little more into it😉.   As the title implies, this was conceived and filmed in approximately 50 minutes. We had a few multiple takes, a few bad tripod setups, and we had a whole lot of fun!
This one features one of my first graduates Zach, my beautiful wife Star, and myself. Hope you guys dig!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ_IOJJo8j8&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 02:30:56 AM »

Well, I'm entertained. Great job Star, Zach, and Master Graestar!
Rockin' the funk breaks too!
Thoroughly dug. Smiley 

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 05:48:49 AM »

Look at you guys! You’re so cute! What’s going to be on the next episode!?!?

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 12:57:25 PM »

That was fun, I bet you three had a blast filming this.  Any bloopers?  Question, did your character go into the Dark Side when he "killed" Darth Revan (or Sith character)?

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 06:54:41 PM »

😄Thanks, everyone!  This was completely off the cuff and not planned until with about an hour remaining of studio time i said “ hey! Star’s here, you have a Revan mask- let’s film something!” So as for the next “episode”? We’ll see what strikes me when we get a chance for another one😉

Infinite- not much for bloopers, because i edited and deleted everything not even thinking about it🙄 next one, we’ll keep a gag reel👍🏻!
And as for character progression? There is none, really. I just like really good finishers😜.  And Zach wanted an alternate ending, we had our Sith character survive to fight again🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 07:20:13 PM »

😄Thanks, everyone!  This was completely off the cuff and not planned until with about an hour remaining of studio time i said “ hey! Star’s here, you have a Revan mask- let’s film something!” So as for the next “episode”? We’ll see what strikes me when we get a chance for another one😉

Infinite- not much for bloopers, because i edited and deleted everything not even thinking about it🙄 next one, we’ll keep a gag reel👍🏻!
And as for character progression? There is none, really. I just like really good finishers😜.  And Zach wanted an alternate ending, we had our Sith character survive to fight again🤙🏻

That was a great video and now that I'm a fan of it, I look forward to more episodes.  Maybe Star's character will come back in a form of a Force Ghost.... That would be cool.  Kudos on this short film, I like the music as always and the story.  I like the twist at the end, you're going along with the "good guys always" win type of direction which I like since its more realistic.   I wish Star made more combat scenes, maybe as a flash black?  Haha, just throwing out ideas and not a demand so ignore me on that one. 

Loving this and from what you're saying, this might be a series.....  Looking forward to it if so.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 03:35:45 PM »

Good stuff.

Even if it's done on the fly, projects like these are great.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 08:01:06 PM »

Here’s another duel shortfilm we did on Tuesday night. Unrelated to the other vid- my student (a different one with a few physical limitations)just wanted to make another vid to post on his Fb😊.  Despite his physical challenges- he’s got a warrior’s heart and he’s a great guy that’s found a new group of friends here at the SSA🤙🏻
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N7aaWiF-dE&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:39 PM »

Great video once again, Master Elwood

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 07:24:34 PM »

During our Open Studio Time (think of it like open gym time but with a variety of lightsabers at your disposal) sometimes we film duels- this time we got a little more into it😉.   As the title implies, this was conceived and filmed in approximately 50 minutes. We had a few multiple takes, a few bad tripod setups, and we had a whole lot of fun!
This one features one of my first graduates Zach, my beautiful wife Star, and myself. Hope you guys dig!
! No longer available
  that's awesome how dare he cut down wifey 🤬, elbow to the face for that 😁

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: