Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
Author Topic: Fall Raffle Extravaganza ends 11/15/2018  (Read 58128 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: November 03, 2018, 04:52:28 AM »

This Fall we are combining our awesome raffle with a ton of our awesome sales.  And this is one of our shortest raffles ever.  So there is a much higher chance of winning but don't delay!!!  As usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, and this time we are still giving away 105 sabers!!! even with the length of the raffle cut in half.  But we didn't just stop at a ridiculous number of prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Initiates, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 105 prizes in the Fall Raffle.    

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Thursday, November 15th, 2018.  

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between November 3rd, 2018 and November 15th, 2018.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "FallRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 105 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 105?  Yes, ONE HUNDRED FIVE!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away ONE HUNDRED FIVE free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Diamond Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with the Diamond Controller

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any single Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Driver

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any single single color Ultrasaber of YOUR CHOICE with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash

First Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twelve winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [fifty seven winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS" Excludes Mystery Box Sabers
  • Free Shipping for Orders $250 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $350 or more.  Enter the coupon code "350Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Spinner"
  • Free Initiate Saber for Orders $650 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $1000 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

We are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $650.  Just place an order over $650 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $650.  This SWEET deal in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

We are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $1000.  Just place an order over $1000 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $1000.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on November 16th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 105 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW DORINIAN!!!  NEW FULCRUM!!! NEW LOST GRAY!!! NEW EMPERORS HAND!!! NEW BROOD GUARD!!! NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  RENEGADE!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 10:05:35 PM »

Must enter raffle  Cheesy

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 10:17:20 PM »

YES!! I was waiting for this. Now, which saber will it be???

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 05:27:52 AM »

Shut up and take my money.  Grin

Now, to decide what to order....

Edit: OK, that was easier to decide than I expected. However, it's telling me the coupon FallRaffle doesn't exist. I guess I'll wait a bit. But, hopefully it will kick in before sanity takes hold and I decided not to place this order.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 12:18:03 AM »

I need enter this one, need to figure out what to order.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 01:54:11 AM »

I haven't bought myself a saber this year. Sad And as much as I want to enter this raffle, I can not, unless I sell some of the ones in storage.  Undecided

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 09:51:29 AM »

Shut up and take my money.  Grin

Now, to decide what to order....

Edit: OK, that was easier to decide than I expected. However, it's telling me the coupon FallRaffle doesn't exist. I guess I'll wait a bit. But, hopefully it will kick in before sanity takes hold and I decided not to place this order.

Yes.  "The coupon FallRaffle does not exist."  I bet that's fixed quickly...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 10:47:17 AM »

I walk 2 da bench and sit my azz down!!  "Good luck 2 all that enter"!!! "May The Force Be With You All"!!!  Grin

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 12:47:08 PM »

Still waiting for "fallraffle" to be added to order my Dark Monarch. But, in waiting, I may add another Graflex.

Nope, instead I have in my cart:

Dark Monarch w/diamond, RGB-A white ill. black AV switch

Chosen One CE w/diamond, RGB-A white ill. black AV switch

2 Mystery Boxes

Even with discounts, total order over 1000, so all the extra codes come into play.

Just waiting for the raffle code to work, lol.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 12:59:13 PM »

Well shoot....now I'm broke. My fiance won't stand for another saber in the house. I got lucky with a few people selling their's so I could get some nice second-hand deals but yeah I don't think my "Christmas/birthday" saber plea will apply anymore lol

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 01:05:40 PM »

BatMike90, what are you thinking about selling??? just asking for a friend. Do I grab a Raven,a Butcher or a Bellicose?Huh

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 01:30:34 PM »

Well, they fixed the code, so I'm in.  Grin

Butcher with all this:

[Choose Your Configuration: Premium Obsidian Sound]
[Choose the color of your blade!: Arctic Blue]
[Flash on Clash: No Flash]
[Battery Configuration: Li-Ion Setup With BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port: No Recharge Port]
[Butcher Anodize Accent Color: Blue]
[Butcher Emitter Windows: WITH Windows]
[Butcher & Savior Blade Plug: Free Specialty Blade Plug]
[Blade Length: 32" Length]
[Blade Option: Mid Grade]
[Switch Type: Black Non-illuminated AV Switch]
[Quick Disconnect: Nope.]
[Sound: Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Choose Blade Tip Type: Round Tip]
[Blade Retention Screw Wrench: No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand: No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable: No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip: No Thanks]

So, we'll see if that gets me anything other than a Butcher at a heck of a price and with that free specialty blade plug. If that's all I get, I'm still winning. Cheesy

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 01:33:39 PM »

Dangit! I was trying to save my money! unfortunately, I still am not allowed to compete as I have other priorities now. maybe next time tho...

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 02:01:14 PM »

Darn it, I knew this was going to happen

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »

Scifidude, you stole my Butcher. That's exactly what I was planning for that saber. Get out of my head!! Rash, play it lowkey and then quietly sneak in a Christmas saber. (hit him with the old Jedi mind trick) Deca, sorry to see you sit this one out. I know you got plans for something totally sick! See you at the Christmas sale. (Evil Sithy smirk)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: