Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Author Topic: New RPG launch 2018- TOR era game discussion thread  (Read 12109 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 517

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2019, 06:14:43 AM »

well, I'm doing a Sith. I've done a lot of research into the Old Republic and the Sith looks the most interesting to me.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 719

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2019, 08:34:03 AM »

I'm doing a Sith cause I'm a bad girl, so....😈

(Sig by me!)

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2019, 12:59:07 PM »

I'm doing a Sith cause I'm a bad girl, so....😈

That was never in doubt.

-Broadside

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2019, 10:28:39 PM »

That was never in doubt.

It's the Sith way.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2019, 12:00:47 PM »

So its been more than 10 days since last post in here.

TJ, any news from Blondie or Krace?

-Broadside

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2019, 09:29:10 PM »

13 days later,

I am very sad that we were not able to capture the energy that started at the first of the year. My hope is that by the time the build up to the new movie starts is that we are able to really rally the troupes and have a great launch.

I know others have offered but at this time I will also through my hat in as a person willing to GM. This site was my gateway to Role Playing and it hurts me that currently this site does not have an active RPG.

Edit: I will add that I run an D&D 5E game, and play in another. I will gladly work with other players, (and AGM's we will need two or more people to run the game.) I will bow out of a lot of games to make this work. This website gave me the spark that brought me into a greater world and I will keep fighting 5 or more years later to keep that world alive.

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Rough Knight
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2019, 11:31:57 PM »

This site was also my start point for RPGs so I feel much the same. As I have said previously I am happy to help out, work commitments take me away a bit but are usually known well in advance. In an ideal situation there would be 3-4 GMs with differing interests/expertise and different eras and a couple of games running at any one time.

Too many players or potential players have been lost due to the games grinding to a halt. This is no-ones fault but I think we need a broader base of GMs to build the numbers of players up and keep things moving.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1793

Lord of the Force

« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2019, 10:40:48 AM »

I haven't talked with B1onde in a while, so I don't know how things are going on her end. As for us, all I can say is keep working on character sheets. Those are probably one of the most important parts of the game, and they can also take quite a while. I'm about half-way done with mine, but I haven't had much time to work on it recently.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2019, 02:39:28 PM »

BIonde has not been online in several months. You can create CS until the cows come home but they don't mean much until you start playing the game. As the old saying goes, "And then the bell rang."

Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2019, 11:35:44 PM »

BIonde has not been online in several months. You can create CS until the cows come home but they don't mean much until you start playing the game. As the old saying goes, "And then the bell rang."

I just checked, it turns out that Krace (the other GM for those who don't know) was online yesterday. I think we should ask him about Blondie. He'd probably know what's going on.

-Broadside

Rough Knight
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2019, 07:11:50 PM »

Krace has been on the forum pretty regularly but hasn't engaged in the RPs for a considerable time, last I heard he had a lot going on in real life (as did B1ondeang1e). I think we should just move forward, Severus previously had permission to run a stop-gap RPG while nothing else was going on and all what is suggested is simply a reboot of that. I have not contacted Krace as yet but am happy to do so if there is concerns about moving forward.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: