Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Coupon Code Question  (Read 2045 times)
Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« on: November 03, 2018, 07:12:11 PM »

I had a thought in regard to the coupon codes. If for example your cart totals an even 1000 dollars, and you use all the coupon codes for the blade plug, t-shirt, spinner, initiate, and mystery box thus bringing your total to 999.95 does that mean you don't get the mystery box? I love you guys, but that would seem unfair.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 07:23:55 PM »

That might be a question for customer service... but am as confident as I can be that this would not affect your bonuses.  It's something that US has to do to get the coupons to register.  You could be extra sure by adding on something inexpensive such as a $2.00 blade protector or a $1.00 allen wrench.  Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »

Definitely contact customer service like D7 has mentioned. 

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 07:37:25 PM »

Thanks, I'll contact them, if I get to something like that, I just have a lot of what if thoughts, I over think everything lol.

Saber Collection:

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »

Thanks, I'll contact them, if I get to something like that, I just have a lot of what if thoughts, I over think everything lol.

I was thinking the same thing so I just added some upgrades on my last raffle to ensure that after the coupon code, I'd still be $250.00

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »

Follow up on an order, I sent an email but I also want to run it here; when I paid the comment box for the order didn't appear, so is emailing in my forum name with the order number, do you think they will accept that so I can still get my raffle ticket?

Saber Collection:

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 07:48:58 PM »

That should work, yes. There have been cases where they could register you for the raffle although you forgot your forum name in the Order Comments.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 07:50:46 PM »

Yes.  The details in the comment box for some reason don't show up for the customer to re-view but are still there for the US staff.  I had to have this confirmed by Marlena so all should be good.  Smiley

Just saw Rac's comment.  So as advised... just let them know your forum name and order #.  You will at some time receive a confirmation that you indeed have been entered in the raffle... if you were unable to enter that info at time of ordering.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 07:55:02 PM »

Yes.  The details in the comment box for some reason don't show up for the customer to re-view but are still there for the US staff.  I had to have this confirmed by Marlena so all should be good.  Smiley
That's good, cause they will be taking a lot of my money before the 15th  Grin In my defense I could use the self love of buying my self awesome sabers  Smiley

Saber Collection:

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 10:32:09 PM »

That's good, cause they will be taking a lot of my money before the 15th  Grin In my defense I could use the self love of buying my self awesome sabers  Smiley

Exactly, Kaz. Treat yourself.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »

Yes.  The details in the comment box for some reason don't show up for the customer to re-view but are still there for the US staff.  I had to have this confirmed by Marlena so all should be good.  Smiley

Order comments show up on the invoice the system e-mails you after ordering. It's towards the bottom, below the total and above your addresses.

I always double check coupon codes and comments before ordering, but it's nice that shows up there, as I like to be triple sure. Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »

Order comments show up on the invoice the system e-mails you after ordering. It's towards the bottom, below the total and above your addresses.

I always double check coupon codes and comments before ordering, but it's nice that shows up there, as I like to be triple sure. Wink

One can never be too careful, SFD.  I like the way you think

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 03:53:48 PM »

The comment box didn't appear, but I emailed in the order number and my forum name and link and it was added to my order info, so I am in the raffle. If I gotta do that with each order, meh no big deal, it's only one or two more times...sure I might have to pay it off for a few months but no big deal.

Saber Collection:

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 12:05:28 AM »

Comments (notes) show up on your order details under your account now too. Maybe they had some complaints and fixed that.

The comment box didn't appear, but I emailed in the order number and my forum name and link and it was added to my order info, so I am in the raffle. If I gotta do that with each order, meh no big deal, it's only one or two more times...sure I might have to pay it off for a few months but no big deal.

It shows up to the right of my billing details after I hit "Proceed to Checkout." I'm glad it's there, I've used that box for my last 3 of my last 4 orders. (raffle, forum blade color, raffle)

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 02:56:25 PM »

I had the same problem when I went to order using my Amazon pay. No order comments, so I had to use a different pay method to have the comments option show.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: