Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Needing help on choosing a saberstaff.  (Read 2680 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 10:09:12 PM »

The Sentinel/Dark Sentinel LE V5's I have on order are with a quick disconnect coupler and Dark yari extension so I can see them vs my initiate V4's, as dual wield, saberstaff or force pike. I haven't picked up any V2 or V3's (YET), but if any of my due to be delivered are a V2/V3, i'm sure I may add those in future.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

GalithZ
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

One must understand one's self, to defeat his foes

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »

Thank you everyone for your imput! I've made my choice and have picked up the Dominix LE v3 x2 with UGMG blades along with a flush coupler! I saw it was on the daily deal page and noticed that it would only be $13 more with the flush coupler over the v2 phantasm! I also picked up the Savior with an UEHG blade to even out my order to just above $250, thus allowing me to enter into the raffle. Thank the force for credit cards! Eventually down the road I'll grab some extra 32'in UEHG blades to make it my main dueling saberstaff!

Cheers everyone!

Sabers I own:
Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green
Initiate LE v4 - Blazing Red
Savior - Blazing Red
Dominix LE v3 Saberstaff with flush coupler - Guardian Blue
Fall Raffle 2018 prize: Initiate LE v5 - Violet Amethyst

Buy list:
Bellicose/Prophecy v3/Sentinel v5 - TRI Arctic Blue
Scorpion - Dark Violent Amethyst
Dominix LE v4 - TRI Blazing Red

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 07:47:26 PM »

That is good news and may the Force smile favorably upon your raffle entry.  You didn't mention what color of LED's you ordered but I'm guessing red even though the Saviour is red bladed.  Appreciation fun point coming your way once it is known if you favor the light or dark side of the Force.  Smiley

... actually here's a ds point to start you off ( which can easily be changed )  Cheesy

If you need assistance with an Avatar... just let us know here.

GalithZ
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

One must understand one's self, to defeat his foes

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 04:29:33 AM »

That is good news and may the Force smile favorably upon your raffle entry.  You didn't mention what color of LED's you ordered but I'm guessing red even though the Saviour is red bladed.  Appreciation fun point coming your way once it is known if you favor the light or dark side of the Force.  Smiley

... actually here's a ds point to start you off ( which can easily be changed )  Cheesy

If you need assistance with an Avatar... just let us know here.

DS points is fine! Actually, I got it in Guardian Blue, and while I'm not a huge fan of blue LEDs and black hilts, it'll still look really good in the dark or when dueling. The choke points look much better than the Dominix v4's IMHO, and that's always a must for me. The money saved from the basic saberstaff and the flush coupler were definitely the huge factors in my choice as well.

Also, I could use some help, as I wanted to use my TOR inquisitor image for my profile. I tried it the other night but it wouldn't let me do so. *shrugs*

Sabers I own:
Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green
Initiate LE v4 - Blazing Red
Savior - Blazing Red
Dominix LE v3 Saberstaff with flush coupler - Guardian Blue
Fall Raffle 2018 prize: Initiate LE v5 - Violet Amethyst

Buy list:
Bellicose/Prophecy v3/Sentinel v5 - TRI Arctic Blue
Scorpion - Dark Violent Amethyst
Dominix LE v4 - TRI Blazing Red

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:47 AM »

I'm late for the party but I think you made a good choice with V3. I only own V4s but I know people with V3 and tried them and I can tell the choke points are perfect for spinning  Wink

Lenghtwise I currently have a V4 staff with 36" Blades. I'm 5'11" and I think I really need to use 32" blades for better comfort as the ones I use make it a little too long for me (it hits the ground sometimes).

Good luck on the raffle  Cheesy

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »

you definitely made a good choice with the V3's. they are very fun sabers to wield. (I can say this from experience now Grin )

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »

Thank you everyone for your imput! I've made my choice and have picked up the Dominix LE v3 x2 with UGMG blades along with a flush coupler! I saw it was on the daily deal page and noticed that it would only be $13 more with the flush coupler over the v2 phantasm! I also picked up the Savior with an UEHG blade to even out my order to just above $250, thus allowing me to enter into the raffle. Thank the force for credit cards! Eventually down the road I'll grab some extra 32'in UEHG blades to make it my main dueling saberstaff!

Cheers everyone!

Excellent choices. I love the Aeon/Dominix line and you can't go wrong with a V3 in terms of comfort. And, the Savior is sweet too. Good luck in the raffle. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: