Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: First Ultrasaber, first Star Wars costume  (Read 2410 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »

The "shirt" or tunic is all one piece, including the brown and the two white pieces of fabric that hang down either side. The white "belt" is separate, along with the brown belt that goes around it. The robe and pants are separate obviously, the pants remind me of business pants they are a super thin material. Only thing I was missing was some decent boots, I couldn't find any that were under $50 that didn't look like crap so just wore my Nikes lol

Cool, thanks for the info on the tunic. Yeah, those costumes tend to come with iffy pants, but you can always wear different ones. The costume I bought is by Cosplaysky and it's got really nice linen tunic, tabards and obi. The tabards and obi are really thick and have a great feel to them. The under tunic is cotton and has a nice lightweight feel to it. But, the pants are crap. Thin, just like you describe. But, brown pants are fairly easy to come bay, so that's not a big deal. Cool

Boots and (in my opinion) a better belt are definitely not cheap, but they do complete the look nicely. Still, you've gotta go with what you can afford, and I'm sure nobody dinged you for wearing regular shoes. At least you were comfy. Smiley

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 03:23:15 AM »

Yeah I almost caved and got some last minute but there was nothing available locally except for women's boots. I haven't done any cosplaying so this was still just a Halloween costume. The lightsaber though...I freaking love this thing. I'm super familiar with assembling electronics projects so already got an empty hilt and parts on the way to build another. Can't wait to leave a review of this next one. Smiley

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: