Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hi from WA, just got my first saber!  (Read 1834 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 12:39:56 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley Congratulations on a great first order!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 05:30:42 AM »

Just wanted to drop in and say hi!

I got my first saber last week, and because I didn't have any preference I decided to go ahead and get a $75 mystery box. I got super lucky and got an Aeon V3, Green, with premium sound. I'm kicking myself that I didn't do an unboxing video haha, but I saw the slip of paper on the packaging and got too excited.

I have the feeling this is going to be the start of something of an addiction. Planning to get a couple of stunt saber hilts and do some builds and customization. Have a bit of experience with engraving and weathering metals, so hopefully will have some good stuff to show off in the next few months!

Really hyped to find such a large SW community.  Grin
Hello! We've interacted some already on the forums, but I figured I would give you an official welcome as well! Congratulations on your Aeon!

On a side note: it's always nice to meet fellow KOTOR fans on the forum ^_^

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 04:14:06 PM »

welcome to the addiction. sadly the support page was closed due to enabling issues.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »

That's so awesome lol, I bought 2 75 dollar mystery boxes and got stunts. It's cool I made a staff connecting 1 with my diamond so I'm happy 😁. Great meeting you bro and looking forward to seeing your work.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: