Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Converting of soundfont (with Audacity) gone wrong .. What did i do wrong ??  (Read 4084 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2018, 01:30:10 PM »

I'm going to have to check out DPM's suggested conversion software when I get home.

It does the job it is supposed to do superbly. I have created two saber fonts to date, "Son of Darkness" and "Hardwired" - every sound file in those two collections was converted using the Media Human software. 352 WAV files converted in total with no issues.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2018, 11:35:54 PM »

Another member did a tutorial video on MediaHuman early this year that is excellent.  It's contained in the topic BatMike linked near the top of this thread; EvilOttoJr takes you through the whole process.  I can personally attest that it works very well, it's saved me much time and many colorful metaphors.

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: